Suggestions / Comments

Please Unlock Afsar Bitiya Forum -pg 16,30

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a simple request for some help...        

We the fans of Kinshuk Mahajan and Mitali Nag are kindly asking if you can un-lock Afsar Bitiya forum since it's the only form of communication we have with them. Kinshuk comes on everyday to read our posts and comments.

We are constantly making new posts and do keep our forum quite active.

We have ffs, os', and even a Prishna Day and KinYa Day every month.

Please listen to our sincere request and help us.

Thanking you in advance,
Lisa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes please could u open the afsar bitiya forum this is totally unfair that u even closed the forum its always active and we try as much as possible to keep it active.
sandiab thumbnail
IF i dnt get why u keep on closing the afsar bitiya forum this is the 2nd time u have closed the forum u did it last year this time as well. there isnt many of us but we always try and keep the forum busy. if u have a rule as to how many members should be on any forum be it active or inactive members who come on daily, weekly or monthly than maybe u should make fans aware of that. its extremely rude to lock forums without notice to their fans and maybe u should start giving them warnings that their activity level is too low and if it continues the forum will be closed. so that if there are any fans who are doing any ff, ss or os's they can finish it up quickly or not even bother to start any.

IF u made these forums for fans to discuss about their favourite shows and actors dnt u think that whilst we are interacting with each another that we make friends with them and become close? like really how rude can u get to lock some1s home up without given them any notice not even the poice do that they give out notices 1st. can u imagine fans u go amd check the forum how shocked they where when they saw the forum closed? Really extremely rude behaviour u wnt do this in real life dnt get why u doing it here.

for most of us the AB forum is our 2nd home we discuss both kinshuk and mitali alot what can we do if they not doing any shows and u dnt give us any news on either of them so that we can have more discussions on them. do u remember when last u gave mitali fans a proper interview?~ how about never even when the show was on we didnt get a proper interview of her only once if i remem correctly. u sometimes remem that kinshuk exists and ask him 1 question about a certain festival or about which show or actor is his favorite is that even news about him?

As an upset fan who comes on your forum every single day i would hope u would be courtesy enough to reply to my post and tell me why u closed my forum down and also answer a few of my questions that i asked.

Sandia
trinilisa thumbnail
I hope we get a quick response in our favour Sandia...              

And to those in authority, please listen to our plight...
prishna4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why was this forum locked?  Can anyone please listen to us and unlock it. It is always active.

Thanks
prishna4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I second everything Sandia said and would love an explanation.. We do deserve that much.

You just ruined my day and even my weekend.

It really is not fair to your members to be so cruel..
Edited by prishna4ever - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishna4ever

I second everything Sandia said and would love an explanation.. We do deserve that much.
You just ruined my day and even my weekend. It really is not fair to your members to be so cruel..

agree very unfair treatment
sandiab thumbnail
agree with prishna fan dnt get why it was closed
trinilisa thumbnail

Thanks for making this post Sandia as it brought to light a lot of good points... and as you mentioned we don't know if there is a rule as to how many members should be active, or at least I don't... and if it is so, then they could have simply sent a message to the forum members and we would have surely got more members to be active... this move is in poor taste of an international site where world wide topics are discussed.

And like you said, so many members have become such good friends here, so this is a home ground for communication where we all message each other or chat on the AT's if on at same time. But back to Afsar Bitiya Forum, we joined this forum because of our love for the show and its cast, so if this is their only show whether it is off the air or not, where else do you expect us to make posts on them and discuss them. It also shows little respect for the actors involved.

Really administration committee show some sort of concern for your members.
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes please could u open the afsar bitiya forum