Please Unlock Afsar Bitiya Forum -pg 16,30 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Please Please Please Unlock the Afsar Bitiya Forum, its the only forum left for Kinshuk Mahajan and Mitali fans, its where we Prishna/Kitali fans are, please unlock it, what is the need of locking a forum after the show stops airing anyway? Also Kinshuk's Birthday is coming up and you locked the forum, where are we supposed to plan his birthday thread? We need the forum open again please, we even have stuff like Prishna Day (A whole day in the name of the lead couple) which was today as well, we have Prishna Day and KinYa (Kinshuk and his wife Divya) day as well every month, please reconsider and reopen the Afsar Bitiya forum again please.

Originally posted by TheDon.

please unlock the forum, its highly impolite to close it without any prior warning. Many people are attached to it and this was totally uncalled for.
agree iqz this is higly impolite of them to close the forum like this
and IF Mitali's bday is on feb the 20 where are we gona make her bday thread in the suggestion forum rofl? like really i dnt get why u wanna spoil all our plans.Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sandiab

and IF Mitali's bday is on feb the 20 where are we gona make her bday thread in the suggestion forum rofl? like really i dnt get why u wanna spoil all our plans.
Yeh even Mitali's birthday is coming up, where will we plan and post her birthday thread?
IF u moved my ff and ss's to the fan fiction forum and u didnt tell me? like really now what do i say to that? u should have rather deleted those post instant of putting it there.
Kindly unlock the AB forum...please...
Thank you.
Kindly unlock the forum
please...

I am a huge fan of Kinshuk Mahajan and Mitali ( her birthday comes in March...😛)

Hope you will listen to our request at your earliest

Thank you in advance...
Kindly reopen the forum..
Thank you!
Please unlock AB forum...