Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
IF should unlock AB Forum. Instead of coming across heartless, show some compassion man. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
eish i hope some1 from IF tells us soon what is happening about the forum. its so irritating having to have to come here and check if there is any news on whats happening with the forum. if u dnt intend to open it than tells the fans so we stop wasting our time.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Though I never commented on this forum, I loved Afsar Biitya. Pintu and Krishna were my second fav Jodi after Archana and Manav.

Whenever I am on IF, I always visit AB forum to keep up to date. This forum was more active than some "on air shows" forums. IF needs to reopen it. Totally unfair and bias.😡😡

Hi, I'm Lisa and I just wanted to thank you for commenting here and appreciating our pain...
trinilisa thumbnail

Please unlock Afsar Bitya Forum...

Do you know that shows have fans for life... no matter how many years pass. This is so un fair of IF to do this, then again Afsar Bitiya and its stars were always treated indifferently..
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST PLZZ RE-OPEN THE AFSAR FORUM !!!!  IT'S STILL ACTIVE , PLZZ DO SOMETHING
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please unlock AB forum soon
trinilisa thumbnail
Please Admin Panel ... listen to our humble plea ... Unlock Afsar Bitiya Forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Hi, I'm Lisa and I just wanted to thank you for commenting here and appreciating our pain...

That's okay Lisa. Felt I needed to do whatever it takes in getting the forum reopened as I find the move grossly unfair. Just thinking what else can we do? Sending pms to the Mods/Global Mods an option (hope not Vijay)😡? Are they aware of this thread?😕

Karen
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another day has passed with the hope that we get something ...some news about whether you have seen this thread...
Kindly revert to us and tell us the status...

whether this Forum will open or no...

reasons for its closure (surely it cannot be that it was inactive as we had many of us visiting and commenting here...)

whether the number of members commenting has to be taken into account and so on...

also since one member's fan fiction has been moved to the FF section what about the others who are also writing FF's and theirs has been locked...how do they continue with theirs...

Thank you in advance and hopefully we can get some great news from you ...

Will be grateful if you could kindly consider unlocking the forum soon...

Thanks again.
trinilisa thumbnail
Please unlock AB forum or at least give us a message !!!!!!!!!!!!!