CID Episode 1041 to be aired on 1st February, 2014(Saturday)

Posted: 10 years ago
Case title: 

Air Date: 1st February, 2014

Episode No:1041

Case number: 830

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link: 

Picture link: 

Rating Link: 

Video link : 
purvi found unconscious in a lift with lot of money and laash. Bullet 0.9 mm ki hai and Purvi ki gun bhi 0.9mm ki hai says Abhi. ACP tells her goli tumhare gun se chali hai. Purvi says 'haan'.

Another officer phasao case Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Dislike : officer as suspect
like: ansha mam given more screen space
Originally posted by visrom

purvi found unconscious in a lift with lot of money and laash. Bullet 0.9 mm ki hai and Purvi ki gun bhi 0.9mm ki hai says Abhi. ACP tells her goli tumhare gun se chali hai. Purvi says 'haan'.

Another officer phasao case

And DCP Chitrole enters again 
Ansha mam centric. Bas. Aur kya chahiye mujhe?

ohhh, Tough one...🤔
I m the WU Writer...😳
Originally posted by visrom

Another officer phasao case

Lovely! I was just about to comment saying officer phasao zindabad but now I'll just say good luck viewers. 
But we will get a nice performance from Ansha mam. Among all that shouting on top of voice, this will be a real treat to enjoy. 
I guess this will be more of a Lift ka raaz case which shreya posted here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3902318 than the officer phasao. 

Par precap dhamakedar dikhayenge toh ratings badhegi naa.. 
Originally posted by snehal.

But we will get a nice performance from Ansha mam. Among all that shouting on top of voice, this will be a real treat to enjoy. 
I guess this will be more of a Lift ka raaz case which shreya posted here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3902318 than the officer phasao. 

Par precap dhamakedar dikhayenge toh ratings badhegi naa.. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Ansha ma'am and maybe the trio, but I'm not ready for the loud shouting.
DCP chitrole is there. Plus officer phasao toh ACP sir shouting on top of his voice toh banta hai. ðŸ˜†
So brace yourself and enjoy the performances.