Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Welcome to the Lover of the week (Self-Proclaimed πŸ˜†)  πŸ₯³

This section is the most dull forum in the history of IF.. okay just kidding, their are more boring forums too like food, gadget, school/college etc etc sections but never mind πŸ˜† 

So to break the randomness of this forum, we have started the lover of the week. (nothing serious..just bored) πŸ˜‰

Let's start it today with our Eight ( errr..ninth actually )Lover of the week...can you guess? πŸ˜›

Okay
Its none other than our No2Pencil
Congratulations !!! 

thanks πŸ˜³

Let's start with the grilling on our Hot Seat πŸ˜ˆ

Plagiarized questions πŸ˜‰

Your name:  Penny, pencil -- dats what IF calls me :) 

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): R.B

The reason behind your ID: this wasn't my ID..it was ninja's ID, all credit goes to her even for the name..my other ID got banned and i was about to quit IF , cuz i don't wanna make it from starting , so she gave me this account..

most people ask why no2pencil ? but its not no2pencil its No.2 pencil..i donno what ninja was thinking when making this account but if it has to go by me , than i think pencil's power are the underestimated one, what really matters is the lead inside as comparison to outer wooden part and it represent quite well to me ...Pardon me! i know its boring πŸ˜†

How did you first join IF: was searching for few missed episodes of BV , den read ankit's de dhana dhan post and i was hooked to it ..tho' i never posted in BV but i was silent member there.

How often do you login: IF tab remains open all the time but am usually in log out mode but i do login multiple times a day..

Your experience in IF so far: Mixed bag..bad ones were enuff to show what this site is all about but they weren't dat bad in comparison to other..but mostly i had a great time till now.

A nice moment of your life on IF: there are many, rite now this one is coming in my mind..i wrote my 1st OS and dis girl helloaamir, she got so inspired dat she wrote her own FF after reading mine and i was taken aback..so yeah! i think it was cute of her and i had some nice feelings at that time.

Your worst nightmare on IF: never had one tho' till now..but on IF it has to be all my haters or whatever coming and thrashing me like left, right and center..enuff to shake and sulk me and prolly my last day on IF.

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:trouble, shelly,penta, hooli, farah , my sslk group 

What other forums do you visit other than LFDR: SSLK forum was my home once, so i visit there once in a blue moon..other forums are asian , anime, Debate mansion..recently i have been visiting to bolly too after every 2 days or so..

Why are you attracted towards LFDR: Well! those were one of my sad days and i wanna be lonely at that time with noone around me and i started exploring IF then..and LFDR was perfect and i started spamming in songs thread and then he bumped ...who ? Trouble of course! πŸ˜†...and den we started talking and all..and in a few period LFDR became my new home in IF.

Your favorite pastime: MANY..but top most listening songs 

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: couch potato but busy bee to be soon πŸ˜ƒ

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee : well! i think gym, studies, hospital rotations, hanging out, travelling..many activities..its endless  

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well : so when am on my couch, i make sure am in most comfortable position, water bottle on my side with some candy pops and gums and my headphones and laptop shd be in place. On my laptop lot many tabs are open at once which include yt,fb,IF,soptify,medical dictionary,google, and my study videos..so i do lot of multi-tasking and browsing πŸ˜†

favorite qoute if any -- "the quieter you become the more you are able to hear "  << i was using this quote as my signature few weeks back , its a Rumi quote..explains alot about me and my approach towards life..

Virtual or real: real on virtual ..rite now πŸ˜‰

No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

congratz pencil 

i like you only hooli, u are my true friend...rest just πŸ˜‘

btw, thanks :) 
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ninja made your IF? And NInja made my FB! She is not just a pretty face lolol she is a helpful pretty face!
Congrats pencil... Ill reserve this spot and ask questions when I get on my comp
You know Ankit ? πŸ˜² He is a friend or should I say Anmol's friend so I know him too. Isn't he simply amazing πŸ€£ He used to crack me up with his hilarious posts πŸ€£
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Don't forget to answer mine too
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Okay... lets start!  yep..lets start it πŸ˜ƒ

Do U think Farah is a Chudrail?
Farah act as if she is some kind of bad ass,and she actually shows it too when somebody pokes her...but she is  very very very very very very sweet  ( these extra very's are ur punishment..suck those saccharine up now for trolling meπŸ˜† ) and a sensible girl...so yeah! she is chudrail but with an angel halo πŸ˜‰
Do U think TS looks cute without his pants (BS ofcourse)

Surprisingly! yes, he do looks cute and with those blush he looks more cuter. *pinches his cheeks* πŸ˜†

Do U think Abdul fangirls over Salman?

Any doubts in dat..he indeed does , but he is the most sanest fan out there..he will praise sallu like any thing but he will criticize and bash him too..so i would say he is one of the rare n a true fan in my books :)

Do you think Ashra hates Varun - for another sar dard reason then she's telling?

maybe varun fart doesn't stimulate ashraa's hormones just the way sar dard fart does...Our farting queen don't compromise on anything..😳

Describe Cari in one sentence - (Full sentence)

Cari - a Multi-talented girl who Cares for her loved ones, Adores akshay kumar and Arjun ,always Remain in thick and thin with her friends and most Importantly she is a very strong person who inspires many people in her surroundings..πŸ˜‰

Who is your ladlaest or Ladliest in our Love-M (Wink wink ) grp?
Ladla has to be munna
ladli has to be ashraa ..in love M grp 

both are such cute kids..πŸ˜†
If u were stranded on a Island who will be the last person U wanna be stranded with - give apt reason -  Shelly, Penta, Hooligan, TS, Farah, Cari, Bossy, Omni, Ashra.

undoubtedly boss...i would be thinking whats more dangerous, its the lonely island itself or being alone with Boss on a lonely island  cuz am sure all his blood will get transfer  down there.. and i defo dont wanna see myself in such situation.πŸ˜† 

( shout out to boss-- i still like you πŸ˜† )

If U could wake up as someone else tomorrow who would it be?

Ed sheeran's girl ...i'll make him sing all day for me πŸ˜³  ..*kiss me*

What do U regret in life?

Many things..rite now ..why didn't i listen to my mean side and shdn't have started with this lotw πŸ˜³ *facepalm*

Love Marriage is Suicide and Arranged marriage is Murder - lol - Do U think that's true. 

ABSOLUTELY, UNDOUBTEDLY, I TRULY BELIEVE IT...marriage is a death...death of freedom..how come person can settle himself/herself with one chap all of his life...it amazes me, you can't even flirt  with other person without feeling guilty πŸ˜•..and then hell! lot of responsibilities which sucks...Person likes me wants no bondages, no restrictions with herself ..so yeah! marriage thing is not for me..πŸ˜† 
but i do know i will not able to escape it also...thanks to desi fam πŸ˜†

If you were to swing the other way hypothetically - which celeb female would u like to Ahem get it on with? 

Megan Fox...damn! this girl, so sexxxy😳..her eyes, lips , features, assets, body..all is so PURFFECTT!! I don't mind at all jumping and being dirty to her..πŸ˜†

OK stop fantasising I have more Questions for Ya..  

If u were to pair these ppl with another - who would you pair them with but there is a CATCH - Give a reason why (Ha ha ha)  

GENDERS ARE COLOR CODED

Omni Farah -- it will be Interesting to see when hurricane mixes with tornado
Penta Shelly -- and i think only shelly can solve algebra's equation of being a tubelight...
TS  Pencil -- cuz he loves being with me and so does i :)
Bossy Cari -- the two goths, zombie/vampire and a witch..these will make an awesome pair reigning my backyard cemetery . πŸ˜ƒ
Abdul Ashra -- Chota packets always do badha dhamkaas..they will make fire crackling pair..

Now for the same ppl - which celeb would you choose for them and why?

Omni -- Felicity ( from green arrow )  -- Omni The Wanna be Oliver Queen, i can only see oli with felicity..so, thats why this pairing πŸ˜³
Penta -- Maria Memon -- i used to watch mere mutabiq on some pak channel, and this girl maria used to host the show-- she used to be so calm and sophisticated , i can totally imagine her with pents 
TS -- *Shruti* -- shruti , IF's very own celeb. TS love for her has never changed from the start, no matter how many girls came in his life..so, who the hell am i to separate the love birds..πŸ˜†
Bossy -- Alessandra ambrosio -- Boss, i need money for this..i have paired you with most hottest VS angel..totally ur types..blonde, white, sexyy..u won't get any better..πŸ˜›
Abdul --  Ayesha takia -- abdul LOVESSS ayesha and the reason..well! all know i guess..πŸ˜†
Farah -- Jagjit singh --  farah loves Jagjit ji and his sad , sappy songs...am sure farah will be happiest out of lot here..i gave her this treasure.
Cari -- akshay kumar -- cari sleep ak, lives ak, eat ak, wear ak..her everything is ak...so partner shd be also AK only..πŸ˜ƒ
Shelly -- Shahid kapoor   -- shelly loves shahid and his charming personality, and since she is one of my bestie ..i'll give her the best..πŸ˜‰
Pencil --  Ryan gosling-- cuz no one till date paired me with him..i will do the honors dis time and keep him all for myself.
Ashra -- Sar dard -- cuz they are perfect..headache and fart goes well along with each other..😳

Bollywood or Hollywood - What do you watch more and which one do you prefer?
i don't watch movies alot these days but both industries make dumb movies .. there is no preference..movies which attracts me, i will watch it, no matter its holly or bolly.

Who is a Love Monger out of these ppl ? And Why

Omni 
Penta
TS
Bossy
Abdul
Farah
Cari
Shelly
Pencil
Ashra

TroubleShooter -- amount of girls and BOYS drools over him, its amazing..he just give one wink and here u see girls start fighting for the wink claim ..πŸ˜ƒ His pants are with farah, heart is with d33wani, went to honeymoon with masterdisaster for 6437648499 times..and also has hesherman in his lap giving him the fresh feed..All he does is spread love.. he is indeed a true love monger. β€οΈ

What is the funniest thing you encountered this year 2014 ?

Not many but yes Few days back, i was so sleepy and i went to brush my teeth and instead of using toothpaste and i put facewash over my brush..and i was about to brush my teeth with eyes closed..but thank god!  facewash smell was so strong to make me realize something is wrong..yeah! so it was funny to me..i still laugh at my silliness..πŸ˜†

Who's BS Profile do U like the most (Can't say Pencil). 

Shelly and Farah πŸ˜ƒ

That's all for Now !

thanks cari, it was fun answering those question πŸ€—..its really sweet of you, that you came in my lotw..

Cari xx

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

Ninja made your IF? And NInja made my FB! She is not just a pretty face lolol she is a helpful pretty face!
Congrats pencil... Ill reserve this spot and ask questions when I get on my comp

yes! she made this ID...can't deny she is helpful .. and she has big hand for our friendship in many indirect ways...so can't thanks her enuff..πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways! thanks for giving me surprise.. ...don't ask whether its a bad  or a good one , i'll never forget u trolled me..😑
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

You know Ankit ? πŸ˜² He is a friend or should I say Anmol's friend so I know him too. Isn't he simply amazing πŸ€£ He used to crack me up with his hilarious posts πŸ€£

damn! u know ankit also..i don't know him personally, just used to read his post...well! u can see urself how much i used to like him ,he is the reason am on IF..πŸ˜†..
Easy_A thumbnail
Congrats Pencil. Revenge sure is sweet... πŸ˜‰
Five juicy/dark confessions about yourself that people don't know about you?

Dedicate these quotes to the members of love dating and any other section you';re familiar with. It can be either THEM saying it or YOU saying it to them.. or some other member saying it to them, hope that makes sense. Make it fun... all in all. LOL

If you continue to behave in such a publicly flagrant way, or in a way that upsets the mass, I will have to take measures to ensure that the reputation of this institution remains intact.

Well, now you know - it may not suck to be a cheater, but it definitely sucks to be cheated on.

Since we come from two entirely different planets, we definitely have a lot to talk about and a lot to learn.

I'm loving every minute of my boss-of-everyone role. 

Girls get naked at the snap of my fingers, and it's still me who gets ogled, and not them.

Oh, so you think it's okay to talk to me? Wrong.

Ah, it's like I'm finally tasting the meal I'd been looking at under the glass all these years.

Bitchy and stubborn and selfish and neurotic, you are the epitome of high maintenance.

I'm going to bring this institution to new heights of infamy.

You were and always will be a slimeball.

You're going to a shrink. Supposedly, you have to, like, regress back to being a baby so your shrink can figure out why you're such a pothead. That's why you're throwing tantrums like a baby all the time. Oh wait, this regression technique also causes you to wet your pants! Uh oh!

Is someone going to tell these girls that wearing matching shoes is tacky? Hey, look, I just did!

Fighting, when it comes right down to it, is just physics. Apply right amount of force in the right location. Say, a nice powerful jab right in your opponent's solar plexus, and you'll get precisely the reaction you want.

Sweet as sugar, hard as ice, hurt me once, and I'll kill you twice.

I gave them a couple of bruises and sent them on their way. I doubt they'll be messing with you anytime soon.

Horse Pucky! My cupcake should be the top priority. You all can be darned to heck.

I could whoop your skinny butt anyday of the week.

You're nice ... but I don't think there are any sparks.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Actually, I'm not on the market ... but I'm flattered that you'd ask.

After another long, tension filled evening, smoking feels glorious.

You irritate me more than I want to admit.

You are never going to outgrow the same old boring joke. I can already picture you at our fifty year reunion (that is, if you live till then), still making the same boring cracks. Yawns.

You're such a f**kup.You always make me feel better.

If you can't love the one you want, love the one you have. And if you don't have anyone to love, master debate.

Enjoy... till next time. ;) 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

you know i was so mad over them πŸ˜†...anyways! am expecting less questions from your side...thanks bud πŸ˜³

My questions are right after Cari's so you need to answer them next