Lover of the week #9 : No2Pencil [Note: pg. 25] - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
  • If you could have lunch with 5 people dead or alive who would it be? 
  • What are you most proud of? 
  • How will you know if you have lived a full life? 
  • What is your biggest fear? 
  • What is your favorite kind of music/band? 
  • If Hollywood made a movie about your life what would it be rated and who 
  • would be the star? 
  • Where is the craziest place you have ever had sex? 
  • Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? 
  • What's your favorite sexual position? 
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 
  • If you could do anything in the world without fear of failure what would you do ? 
  • What's the worst pickup line you have ever heard? 
  • If you had to pick a relationship between these two which would yuo pick. A relationship that was the greatest sex you could ever imagine, but you weren't deeply in love or one that was a notebook style romance, but the sex was just ok ? 
  • If I asked your best friends your 3 best qualities what would they say? 
  • Have you ever kissed a girl? 
  • Have you ever watched po*n? Do you like it? 
  • What's the weirdest reason you have ever stopped liking/talking to a guy for? 
  • What's the craziest thing you've ever done? 
  • Have you ever smoked pot? 
  • What is your most embarrassing moment? 
  • What's one thing that if your mom new about you, she would freak out? 
  • Are you loyal? 
  • What is your biggest insecurity? 
  • If there is one thing you want to be remembered for what is it? 
  • Hot make up sex or slow romantic sex?
  • If you HAVE TO punch Troubleshooter, Hashiboo, or Shelly in the face LOL, who would you punch in the face? 
Edited by TheBoss - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why didn't I see this before? πŸ˜²
Congo Penny!! πŸ˜ˆ I'll be back here *Dhoka* πŸ˜†
I liked your answer πŸ˜‰ Ladliest aww β˜ΊοΈ
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Penny!!!! πŸ₯³

Here are the questions πŸ˜³

Questions!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
1. When you first met the following, what was your first impression? Why ? 
..not 1st met..i will write when i 1st saw them πŸ˜†
Cari -- Aggressive and loud but helpful.
Farah -- Thanks to sopunk, cuz of him i didn't have good impression abt her..i thought farah was gossiper 
Zoe aka Hooli -- ahh! i thought, he was popular one..on his rofl emoticon only, people used to hit like anything, and i was like ppl are insane ..give likes on nothing. 
Ashra -- girl who can give it back real hard. I saw her in DM doing some muslim vs hindu debate, and she was real good in that..
Trouble -- Arrogant, full of himself but still charming and funny.
Penta -- i thought he was easy to get along and popular.
Sanz -- very approachable and friendly
Shelly -- shy, very energetic jolly but friendly.
BoSS - i thought he hated me, i used to be like what the hell is wrong with this guy.πŸ˜†
sunny - immature and horny kid ..sorry!! LOL
(anyone else I've missed/don't know)

2. What is your current impression of the following?  If you impression changed, why (a certain incident or series of events)?

Cari -- well! i was some what rite she is aggressive but i don't think she is loud tho.. funny, helpful, and a strong girl. She has awesome creativity sense and she fun to hang out with..i dont know her much but would love to interact with her.

Farah -- OOps! so i was wrong ..she is not at all gossiper, very understanding who loves to talk about herself and i love to listen to  her stories and her side, very friendly and sweet girl tho' as much as she says she is evil, belong s to dark side whatever blah..blah..i will still find a very genuine and simple girl from heart. She loves her daughter very much , also cares about anmol and ullu ...she is never biased even with her friends..whats wrong is wrong for her and i like this thing alot..She is a fighter and very mysterious and very sensitive too. I loved how we became friends , again thanks to sopunk. πŸ˜†

Zoe aka Hooli --  he is truly popular guy and my 1st impression was not at all wrong about him. one of my bestie..who helped, who stood by my side in every thick and thin..always make me smile when am down, lucky to have in my life..As, i always say he is my baby..and will always be. There are so many people who came in my life and with time their equations got changed , their priorities got changed but YOU...YOU MY DEAR FRIEND..never changed at all and we are still going strong. And now i wonder without u how much i would have felt sad and lonely cuz with ur sweet antics always try to cheer me up..and also try to cool me down and tell me many times that its ok to let it go..gosh! be with ur pine..my apple πŸ˜³...ALWAYS! 

Ashra -- well! i was bang on about her..she is so small but yet she just give it back very bad..I love the spunkiness, the positivity, the chirpiness she has which always attract people towards her. I really find her very mature for her age, she thinks straight and clean and she is funny πŸ˜† ...i still rmr how she and munna were totally riot with their LUNGI DANCE thing on FB ...I think she is fun to hang out with and of course she is our farting queen aka balika vadhu , our the most youngest member of LFDR sec..so she will always get that bonus love from me..And i wish her very very best of luck for her exams..i know she will rock it..πŸ˜ƒ

Trouble-- My 1st impression was partially wrong..he is not arrogant but he is one of the most down to earth person here and he is charming and sense of humor unmatched to anyone...He doesn't know dis but he came at that time of my life when i needed someone real bad who could drift me from my sadness.. as we started talking , he distracted me from many bad things unknowingly..And now i think i was seeking such kind of friendship only and i feel blessed...He knows how i feel about him tho'. He is very caring, very friendly, stands by me all the time, understands me.. i feel secure and protected with him..He just get to know somehow that am down and comes down rushing to me asking if am fine which always put a big smile on my face. this wasn't an easy friendship ,I agree..we had our bad moments but with every fight our friendship got more stronger imo...he just let me be ME which is the best part and dats why i love him so much..and am so happy being with him right now. Sometimes i wonder whether i will ever match his expectations. 

Penta-- Penta! he is the coolest guy..he has so much in him , he himself doesn't know...I love his enthusiasm for doing things and his sense of humor is mind blowing..all those fights with easy was HILARIOUS..And in my 1st impression i was damn! right, he is so easy to talk with and of course everybody knows who penta is..πŸ˜†...I can see his future very bright, he is very sincere and hard working guy and i know he is gonna be reaching to stars real soon..He is my lil bro over here and he always send those positive vibes to me which i appreciate...anywas! i wish you best of luck for the future ..and i wish our friendship lasts long ..and i hope we meet real soon...u r just 6 hrs away from me..DAMN! 

Sanz -- not at all changed from the 1st impression...she is my scrap partner and back days we used to scrap all the time, but it has gone significantly down but i still love talking to her...thanks to that wrong scrap which i sent by mistake and since den we are going strong...we connected instantly with our 1st talk only..i think its in you how easily everybody connects with you..pretty mellow and chilled person, i have never seen you getting mad..which is a good thing , i mean u r in IF and u didn't break into anger , its a big thing..πŸ˜† ..and maybe cuz of you ..me and omni became better mates cuz we both used to talk about you all the time..anyways! u r cute, innocent girl, and i love you..i had an awesome time with you till now.πŸ˜ƒ

shelly - so here comes my another bestie, what should i say about her..I was very right in my 1st impression she is eptiome of positivity and i love her so so so so much ..am just totally speechless, i really don't know what shd i say cuz she knows everything...everything..LOL..If u wasn't dere for me just at the right time, i don't know where i would have been..you confined me within urself and i felt like i was in my home..there was time when i didn't talk to anyone except u and munna..i didn't feel like talking to others..i used to feel so comfortable with u guys only..but u guys opened me up again and dats why me and trouble became friends otherwise i wouldn't have talked to him..LOL..anyways! so we recently went thro turbulence , and sorry for all that mess..didnt mean to hurt dere but i guess circumstances was nt doing justice to us but we are doing pretty well rite now, and glad everything is back on track..am so excited for ur twins ..i seek very long friendship with you. thanks for being part of my life. :) 

Boss- my 1st impression about you was epicfail..i failed miserably...πŸ˜†..anyways! now i think u r a very cool guy whose point of view matches with mine..and its so fun around you are always funny but hey i love ur genuine thoughts where u try to help the people and try to clear the dilemma's for them and i also i like how u really appreciate other qualities and really tries to bring them out as well..I didn't interact with you much but i seek cuz u r unique and u r my partner..πŸ˜†...my music buddy who always praised my choices no matter what..and i want to say thank you..you really make me feel special..i always love ur sarcastic, funny, logical post..i never got disappointed from you...you are too good ..and one thing more i find you very smart guy..ermm ..yes u r hot too..LOL in terms of looks of course..πŸ˜†...have a great day boss..

Sunny - my 1st impression was partially rite..she is immature but its ok she is in those years where kids do act like crazy and wild..i was too once but hey not this much πŸ˜† ..this girl is very innocent actually but she has heart of gold..She is crazy but very deep ...she writes amazing poems and she sings better..her voice is awesome..and i miss her , i wish she could be here...i feel bad tho' that it was her turn and i have took her place .. but anyways! this girl is amazing , my lil sis whom i can count on..i wish her best of everything and i hope she is doing fine with her things..😳

easy- well! my first impression and after that is still same for you..I didn't interacted with you much but from that less interaction and i can make out u r really sweet girl ..i loved how u confined sunnyleone..she needed dat , and  i find you very eloquent and intelligent girl. you are fresh of breath air and i hope she stays here for long too..πŸ˜ƒ  and u do look cute with *him* LOLOL , u guys together are riot and also with MD ..thanks for giving all those ROFL moments to us..Anyways! have a great day..

3. Who amongst all of the forum members do you see yourself being friends with 10 years from now?

Trouble, shelly hooli, penta and my sslk group..😳

4. If you were to take a holiday with the following, where would you want to go and why?

Cari -- since cari is virgo, am assuming she must be in scenic views and all..so i'll take her to New Zealand πŸ˜ƒ
Farah -- Germany, farah loves it..she can show me her childhood place.
Zoe aka Hooli -- we will go to paris, and we both stalk hot models .
Ashra -- we will be going to Switzerland...will try all Gourmet desserts..*food po*n*
Trouble -- Malibu , cuz we both wanna jog to Mariah Cary's Mansion..πŸ˜†
Penta -- Saudi Arabia , will gonna be doing all fun things, from trying hookah's to shopping and eating and roaming ..basically chillin out.
Sanz -- London! since sanzy is so in clothes and all , we can do lots of shopping together.
Easy - Australia.. she wants to visit there, her dream vacation...she can take me along * promise i won't disturb u guys* πŸ˜†
Shelly - Hawaii ...yippe!! she knows everything about hawaii..so we will give twins to ish for baby sitting and we will have our girls day out...yeah! chillin , shopping, watching volcanoes, searching korean guys for me *girls just wanna have fun*
sunny - Amazon jungle -- i need some craziness in my life, nothing would be more insane going to jungle with sunny..it will be all wild and wet..πŸ˜†
Boss- Egypt -- we will find some oasis..do some belly dancing n go for a long drive in desert..lolol listening to desert rose..that's boss fav song πŸ˜ƒ.
(anyone else I've missed/don't know)

5. What do you want in a husband (I know, I know.. you don't want to ever get married, blah blah but if you were to get married.. just play along and don't be a party-pooper ok?? )

Looks doesn't matter to me cuz it will get pale someday...he should respect me, respect my expectation from me and from others, should be loyal and honest, understanding..shd travel with me, he shd be totally random and sportingly participate in last minute plans..shd be fun loving and doesn't get embarrass if i act like a kid and do things which are silly cuz i love being silly..πŸ˜†..See, am not at all demanding πŸ˜³

6. What was the first thought you had this morning when you woke up? 

My nose, this snow, my life suxx πŸ˜†

7. What is the last thing you do before going to sleep? 

Brush my teeth, drink water..and brush my hair too for some weird reason ...LOL

(ok, now some "interesting" ones πŸ˜‰ )

8. What is your favorite body part of your body and why? 

my eyes and  ears ( my ears are so freaking small ...I love em..πŸ˜† )

9. What is the first thing you see in a man? 

height --den jawline 

10. When was the last time you experienced fast heartbeats and why (excluding health issues) ?? 
God! its so hard to remember... i think it was in california recently, when i went to attend the wedding..my all relatives in their evil voices used to say me u r next in line for the wedlock...its ur turn now..and i used to get goosebumps and all sweaty and my heart start palpating ...it was Scary!!

11. How many guys have you liked in your life? (start counting buddy!) 
Let see.. Ok, i had 3 relationship ..1st love was in 6th grade , 2nd in high school , 3rd in Univ..
crushes -- many...LOL..endless, all in all..i guess 3 major crushes..πŸ˜†

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Dude why are you still awake? :O
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww thank you so much Pencil! πŸ€—
Loving your answers :) You flattered me...no one described me so well β˜ΊοΈ
*blush* lol 
Thanks for reminding me about my Lungi Dance obsession..it was fun!🀣 
and yeah Food po*n FTW!! πŸ₯³ Switzerland is in! πŸ˜‰
btw it wasn't a Hindu vs Muslim debate..it was something about NaMo.
YOLO.
  1. What's your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
  2. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
  3. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
  4. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
  5. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
  6. What do you consider unforgivable?
  7. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
  8. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
  9. In what area of your life are you immature?
  10. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
  11. When do you find yourself singing?
  12. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
  13.  How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
  14. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
  15. What do you do if you can't sleep at night?
  16. Do you save old greeting cards and letters?
  17. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
  18. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
  19. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
  20. Which animals scare you most? Why?
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Penny!! Your responses are so sweet!! Thanks for all your thoughts πŸ˜› . I'll be replying to them soon but just wanted to pop in and say thanks for such thorough and honest answers! 😳

Xoxo
Oye its Pencil time ! πŸ₯³
We love Armaan KohliEdited by TheBoss - 10 years ago