Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

🤗

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

1. When you first met the following, what was your first impression? Why ? 
..not 1st met..i will write when i 1st saw them 😆

Zoe aka Hooli -- ahh! i thought, he was popular one..on his rofl emoticon only, people used to hit like anything, and i was like ppl are insane ..give likes on nothing.  👏👏 HOOLI se jal mat 😆😆

2. What is your current impression of the following?  If you impression changed, why (a certain incident or series of events)?

Zoe aka Hooli --  he is truly popular guy and my 1st impression was not at all wrong about him. one of my bestie..who helped, who stood by my side in every thick and thin..always make me smile when am down, lucky to have in my life..As, i always say he is my baby..and will always be. There are so many people who came in my life and with time their equations got changed , their priorities got changed but YOU...YOU MY DEAR FRIEND..never changed at all and we are still going strong. And now i wonder how much i would have felt sad and lonely cuz with ur sweet antics always try to cheer me up..and also try to cool me down and told me many times that its ok to let it go..gosh! be with ur pine..my apple 😳...ALWAYS! 
 THNX so much for such kind words
GOD Bless u buddy 🤗

3. Who amongst all of the forum members do you see yourself being friends with 10 years from now?

Trouble, shelly hooli, penta and my sslk group..😳 thnx for mentioning me dude 

4. If you were to take a holiday with the following, where would you want to go and why?

Zoe aka Hooli -- we will go to paris, and we both stalk hot models . lmao 🤣

Originally posted by: TheBoss

OK post updated with my questions.

But I must give a special shout out to Penny, Im not familiar with the other LOTW threads but I really liked how she answered the questions with her attention to detail and making every answer unique and special.

If I was stuck on a remote island with her and the world was coming to an end, I would love to fornicate day and night for the greater good of the world and our future generations. 😆😳

Tera number kub ayega Bossy? 😆
Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

Dont get over sensitive ZOE ! we all love Ayesha Takia for the one particular opps two particular things ! 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

ja re tharki 🤣

where are you from?
fav BW actor..
deepika or priyanka.
SRK or SK?
biology or chemistry
most lovable member.
the member you dont want to conversation with..
any daily soap u watch?
do you like kids?
your fav cartoon characters.
summer or winter.
coffee or tea
chocolate or ice cream.
do you have any bf?😛
your nick name
the thing you dont like about ur self.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Darling - Ur Most welcome. Thank you for being a great sport and answering all - It was lovely reading thru ur answers. I have to say You know me really well - and though we have not interacted as much as we shud. BUT that changes from tmrw.  
Lol..  Cari - lives for Akki by the looks of above - lol ..  though I do eat - sleep a lot of Arjun too these days..  😉 too. 

Edited by carisma2 - 10 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol Yes Aggressive and helpful I am -  LOUD - I'm loud when I want to be - or else I can be very reserved.. Either I'll sit out completely - if not then I need to be the centre of attention - so it's situation dependant. In my personal life I've chosen to remain reserved..  Online - I am what I shud be.. LOUD! 😃
I'm surprised that ppl - kind of know a lot abt me 😲 Hehehe - I'm not mysterious at all. I'm very transparent - and that's how I like it too.. bec my Jekyll and Hyde personality is already very confusing..  😆
Edited by carisma2 - 10 years ago
Cari u and bossy ! 🤣
And Me and Shelly?? 🤔