Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Cari u and bossy ! πŸ€£

And Me and Shelly?? πŸ€”

Lol -  ab kyun has rahey ho - I read urs too yesterday - U paired us together aswell πŸ˜† . Bless he's a darling really. πŸ˜Š
I guess her answer is apt..  The witch and the Vampire.. lol.  

U and Shelly - lol jitna algebra tuje ata hai  - tu woh bi bhool jayega!. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  She's proper Energy saver powerful light - not some dim hologen light either ! Lol..  Ghar mein laga lo - Tu poorey shaher mein ujaala ho jaye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just Kidding! *Love U loads Shells*
Edited by carisma2 - 10 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Cari u and bossy ! πŸ€£

And Me and Shelly?? πŸ€”

Awww.. don't look so inquisitive MD. I'll take you out to places where we can find you a hot shot chica who will always keep you happy and excited!! πŸ˜† 

(I know lots of girls here so you better be nice to me πŸ˜‰ )
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

• If you HAVE TO punch Troubleshooter, Hashiboo, or Shelly in the face LOL, who would you punch in the face? 

WTH dude?? πŸ˜†

And Penny, you MUST pick one πŸ˜Š
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ashraa -  Glad u liked my answer and they are able to make you blush. I appreciate it. LOL! and dt debate i don't remember what was the topic but i do know u were talking about muslims...i really liked it..
@Sanzy -- see, if u call that thing getting mad than god bless you ...you haven't encountered the real shit den.πŸ˜†

@TheBoss - awww Boss, yes i tried to give the truth as shelly requested me to be honest and not to give any bullshits πŸ˜³ ...but Fanks for noticing my efforts...see you always make me feel special..πŸ˜†  ...and about Lonely island and fornicating,  i don't expect anything less than that from u n so u know the reason why u r last in queue. 

@MD --  thanksπŸ˜› ...but really ? i told u i was goldie in 5 days.....never..LOL i must have told u dat i was groupbie in 5 days..*another tubelight moment* πŸ˜³ ..and shelly is ur godmother dude, u don't know how much fun she has in her baggage, u gonna love it..πŸ˜†

@Hooli - Happy u liked my reply πŸ˜ƒ..and no i will never be jealous from you. and yes! True friends knows all good and dark things about you..πŸ˜†

@cari - Well! yeah, i do keep up with your post ..so i do know few things and i have been able to analyze that much dat i can describe you as a person...Yes! i was confuse with whom i shd make a pair with you.. ur IF and FB id both has akshay as DP..so dats y i chose him over arjun..πŸ˜†..and damn! am usually a quite one in virtual world but i can be quite in real too..i can be shit of a introvert person but yes, if mood is right and time is right..no one can be more loud, silly and talkative than me...and my anger is real bad..very very bad..

@shelly - ur BS is bloody awesome...u can make more comics man..they are funny...and yes i thought u were shy one in our 1st interaction..i donno why..LOL..

awww...thanks for liking my response to you..i wouldn't have write all dis if u didn't told me to be honest ..so yeah, making people happy..credit goes to you :)  ..and no i don't like aunty word ..it sounds so OLD..LOL , they can surely call me from my name, i don't mind..πŸ˜ƒ and no ..no..no , i don't want dat much of shopping ..i can't handle too much of that obsession**  and u know about my 1st love...rest 2-3rd ones are not even worth mentioning..so be happy u have all the details..πŸ˜†

@TS -- where ? πŸ˜‘   @Farah - really ? What's wid trolls today ..no one came in my lotw..

I'll complete rest set either in night or tom .. so peeps be nice to me..😳

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Awww.. don't look so inquisitive MD. I'll take you out to places where we can find you a hot shot chica who will always keep you happy and excited!! πŸ˜† 

(I know lots of girls here so you better be nice to me πŸ˜‰ )

tu tou behn he re apni ! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

@Ashraa -  Glad u liked my answer and they are able to make you blush. I appreciate it. LOL! and dt debate i don't remember what was the topic but i do know u were talking about muslims...i really liked it..

@Sanzy -- see, if u call that thing getting mad than god bless you ...you haven't encountered the real shit den.πŸ˜†

@TheBoss - awww Boss, yes i tried to give the truth as shelly requested me to be honest and not to give any bullshits πŸ˜³ ...but Fanks for noticing my efforts...see you always make me feel special..πŸ˜†  ...and about Lonely island and fornicating,  i don't expect anything less than that from u n so u know the reason why u r last in queue. 

@MD --  thanksπŸ˜› ...but really ? i told u i was goldie in 5 days.....never..LOL i must have told u dat i was groupbie in 5 days..*another tubelight moment* πŸ˜³ ..and shelly is ur godmother dude, u don't know how much fun she has in her baggage, u gonna love it..πŸ˜†no re you told me that..! πŸ˜† I guess on some serial forum.. ZTV k forum pe πŸ˜†

@Hooli - Happy u liked my reply πŸ˜ƒ..and no i will never be jealous from you. and yes! True friends knows all good and dark things about you..πŸ˜†

@cari - Well! yeah, i do keep up with your post ..so i do know few things and i have been able to analyze that much dat i can describe you as a person...Yes! i was confuse with whom i shd make a pair with you.. ur IF and FB id both has akshay as DP..so dats y i chose him over arjun..πŸ˜†..and damn! am usually a quite one in virtual world but i can be quite in real too..i can be shit of a introvert person but yes, if mood is right and time is right..no one can be more loud, silly and talkative than me...and my anger is real bad..very very bad..

@shelly - ur BS is bloody awesome...u can make more comics man..they are funny...and yes i thought u were shy one in our 1st interaction..i donno why..LOL..

awww...thanks for liking my response to you..i wouldn't have write all dis if u didn't told me to be honest ..so yeah, making people happy..credit goes to you :)  ..and no i don't like aunty word ..it sounds so OLD..LOL , they can surely call me from my name, i don't mind..πŸ˜ƒ and no ..no..no , i don't want dat much of shopping ..i can't handle too much of that obsession**  and u know about my 1st love...rest 2-3rd ones are not even worth mentioning..so be happy u have all the details..πŸ˜†

@TS -- where ? πŸ˜‘   @Farah - really ? What's wid trolls today ..no one came in my lotw..

I'll complete rest set either in night or tom .. so peeps be nice to me..😳

Originally posted by: carisma2

Lol -  ab kyun has rahey ho - I read urs too yesterday - U paired us together aswell πŸ˜† . Bless he's a darling really. πŸ˜Š

I guess her answer is apt..  The witch and the Vampire.. lol.  

U and Shelly - lol jitna algebra tuje ata hai  - tu woh bi bhool jayega!. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  She's proper Energy saver powerful light - not some dim hologen light either ! Lol..  Ghar mein laga lo - Tu poorey shaher mein ujaala ho jaye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just Kidding! *Love U loads Shells*

πŸ˜† that's y i laughed πŸ˜† Bossy aaya he tere pass God bless you πŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the kind words pencil anyway 
pretend you are papa bedi, chamasomething, exorc*st , son*l or vin**ge vi*e and for a moment.. and answer these questions for us (being that creature)!

"So, how do you, like, do it?

"Who's the guy?"

"How do you know you're gay if you've never been with a man?"

"When did you become a lesbian?"

"Why do you shove it in our faces?"

"Are you sure it isn't just a phase?"

"Were you abused/raped/molested as a child?"

"Do you hate men?"

"Do you move in on the first date?"

"Does this mean you can be turned on by your own boobs?"

Edited by TroubleShooter - 10 years ago