Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If you could be any actress in either holly or Bolly industry who would you choose to be?

Ranveer singh or ranbir kapoor?

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
can you please list all the current channel moderators  and the sections in which they moderate 
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
P.S congrats Penny for being the LOTW <3 it was your week baby ! ;) and I miss you too <3 wishing you the best of everything and the best of both worlds--virtual and reality LOL
Your replies are just awesome! I like the word tharki better than horny lol hooli and I have some cute stories to tell you about our tharki masti LOL
Official definition of immature = me ;D but I have other sides which you've probably come to see :)
Love you! So don't you ever say I just walked away because I will always want you ;)
D3viL thumbnail
what happened to minnu? 
Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

can you please list all the current channel moderators  and the sections in which they moderate 

Lol, why exactly would you want her to do that?😆
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Sorry TS for umm kind of being grouchy i think last few days...
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

Lol, why exactly would you want her to do that?😆

so i can start taking bets on who our next one will be.. lol

@SL its okay hope you are feeling better tho kid

Interesting.😆
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheBoss

• If you could have lunch with 5 people dead or alive who would it be? Ok, so am assuming that am all alone and i can call celebs for lunch..
  • 1. The Piano guys -- they are youtube band and they can play thousand years cover for me, perfect to set an ambiance for lazy afternoon and den titanium, and the list goes on and on..  
  • 2. Kapil Sharma -- for some desi jokes and laugh
  •  3. Anne boleyn -- this queen always fascinated me and i would love to hear her whole story in her own words, that would be a good time pass for me
  •  4. Kim Hyun Joong-- for some coochie cooing  
  • 5. Hashi -- so i can make her feel jealous by being with his dude..would love to see her jaw dropping expressions ðŸ˜†

• What are you most proud of? nothing for now..i have lot many expectations from myself, i need to fulfill those to be proud of myself. 

• How will you know if you have lived a full life? the day when i will say in a good way that am done and i don't want to live anymore.

• What is your biggest fear? Failures

• What is your favorite kind of music/band? i think soft rock is my thing..most 80's songs are based on that..and am 80s girl.

• If Hollywood made a movie about your life what would it be rated and who 
  • would be the star? Ok, movie name would be "Like a satellite" with a possible sequel and it would be rated R for language and disorderly behavior and PG 13 for foul mouths ðŸ˜† ..and star would be be "Kaya Scodelario" or "Anna Hathaway" 

• Where is the craziest place you have ever had sex? ðŸ˜³..God! boss why u have to ask such questions..Fine, i will tell where i would like to have..but i need to think, cuz i never imagined it...uhmm, i think most crazy i can go for lavatory quickies..Heard alot about them. 

• Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend? Naa

• What's your favorite sexual position? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³..its embarrassing but i think T.B position is interesting one.  ðŸ˜†

• If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?  rite now, i feel like going to Leh/ Ladhak..

• If you could do anything in the world without fear of failure what would you do ?Travel whole world ALONE. Just like Christopher McCandless #Into the wild 

• What's the worst pickup line you have ever heard? Not the worst one but it gives me decent ðŸ˜† " My love for you is diarrhea, i can't hold it in"

• If you had to pick a relationship between these two which would yuo pick. A relationship that was the greatest sex you could ever imagine, but you weren't deeply in love or one that was a notebook style romance, but the sex was just ok ?notebook style romance..cuz u do need those moments where u want to feel you're special and is being loved by someone and there is someone whose got your back...sex life i think we can work on that..😆

• If I asked your best friends your 3 best qualities what would they say? 1. honest 2. non pretentious 3. sensible ...Hopefully, they think like this only. 

• Have you ever kissed a girl? On cheeks , yes..

• Have you ever watched po*n? Do you like it? I would be lying if i say no..😆..but i don't enjoy po*n much cuz its so mechanical and repetitive..i get bore easily..i rather enjoy reading..imagination, no one can beat that.
  •  
  • What's the weirdest reason you have ever stopped liking/talking to a guy for? for food..no one can mess me with that.

• What's the craziest thing you've ever done? i ate raw and live squid..it was disgusting..i hate sea food but still i don't know why i said yes to eat that creature..and scary part was his whole tentacles got chapped on my face..and i have to pick one by one to put it in my mouth..for me that was real crazy..am sure i will never do that ever again..😆

• Have you ever smoked pot? No but would love to 

• What is your most embarrassing moment? there are so many, but i hate when somebody put me in spotlight or when am the center of attraction..i feel so embarrassed...am more of a lonely standing side girl and comfortable when no one is observing me. 

• What's one thing that if your mom new about you, she would freak out?ermm..most things she knows, so prolly if she gets to know that i have watched po*n she will freak out fosho..

• Are you loyal?  Yes! i think so

• What is your biggest insecurity? i have Biggest insecurities about MYSELF
  • If there is one thing you want to be remembered for what is it? i know i won't be making huge impact , but yeah! random act of kindness , being compassionate , being there for others if this can make difference in someone's life ..den i think its worth living  ;) 

• Hot make up sex or slow romantic sex? Both! depends on mood

• If you HAVE TO punch Troubleshooter, Hashiboo, or Shelly in the face LOL, who would you punch in the face? Since, i have learned tekawando , so i think it will be real hard for the ladies to face that...am so sorry trouble u have to face this punch..but promise ill be not hard on you, you won't even feel a thing..😭

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

really trouble those questions are ...are u gonna trouble me with such questions whole week ?