Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Does it have to compulsorily be a romantic song?

Are you looking for VMs where the faces are photoshopped?

Or is it ok if the hero and heroine are not in the same frame? Because you want a hero and heroine who have not worked together, obviously it's not possible to have them in one frame. Just need clarification.

And Most important - when will the results be announced? I have seen results of some contests being announced 5-6 months after the contest and participants will lose interest.

I have an idea in mind and if they satisfy your criteria it will be done in a couple of hours BUT I will start only if you can give me a definite time frame (I don't need exact time and hour) within which the results will be announced.

Hope you understand. 😊
Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
Wow.. amazing idea. ⭐️
All the best everyone! 🤗 Waiting for some amazing VMs and unseen pairings. 😃
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: visrom

Does it have to compulsorily be a romantic song?

Your choice will do perfectly. Romantic or not.

Are you looking for VMs where the faces are photoshopped?
If you mean morphed then no, they can be edited to the extend of being merged or the stuff generally used to enhance pictures/clips(coloring,etc)

Or is it ok if the hero and heroine are not in the same frame? Because you want a hero and heroine who have not worked together, obviously it's not possible to have them in one frame. Just need clarification.
Yes in one frame/subsequent frames, but existing in their separate worlds(if they have never shared the screen together).

And Most important - when will the results be announced? I have seen results of some contests being announced 5-6 months after the contest and participants will lose interest.
I have an idea in mind and if they satisfy your criteria it will be done in a couple of hours BUT I will start only if you can give me a definite time frame (I don't need exact time and hour) within which the results will be announced.
From the time of submission, to the judgements and the preparation of result declaration thread, that'll be the only time we'll utilize.

Hope you understand. 😊

Hope this helps you.😊

Edited by 18shabbo - 10 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Wishing all the best to all participants. Just wondering which unseen couples would be chosen by VM makers.
haminasto thumbnail
@visrom What I mean from the line above "if they have never shared the screen together" is simply that it maybe possible the people you make the VM have had been in the same frame somewhere but not as couples.
Like for example: Salman Khan(bolly) and Sanaya Irani(telly) shared screen for a sting in BB7, so something on those grounds is acceptable too.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 18shabbo

@visrom What I mean from the line above<font color="#FF0000"> "if they have never shared the screen together"</font> is simply that it maybe possible the people you make the VM have had been in the same frame somewhere but not as couples.
for example: Salman Khan(bolly) and Sanaya Irani(telly) shared screen
for a sting in BB7, so something on those grounds is acceptable too.

hmmm...ok . 😊
lemme see...😛

I was not just talking about morphing. someone may make a lovely siggy with their hero and heroine and use it, right? is that allowed?Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
haminasto thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

hmmm...ok . 😊
lemme see...😛

I was not just talking about morphing. someone may make a lovely siggy with their hero and heroine and use it, right? is that allowed?

You mean merging correct?  Yes that's allowed.:)
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

all the best to those participating!.. might give it a try :)
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Good luck to all participant... :)
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck participants!