.:The Ultimate Crossover - Calling all VM Makers:. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey...Great idea!

I have 2 queries though :)
1. Can 2 actors who have worked together before but not as a pair, be used?
2. What does the sentence below exactly mean?

videos that have other people's  c o p y r i g h t  is allowed.
Would love to see the entries 😊
Originally posted by shibz

Hey...Great idea!

I have 2 queries though :)
1. Can 2 actors who have worked together before but not as a pair, be used?
2. What does the sentence below exactly mean?

videos that have other people's  c o p y r i g h t  is allowed.

1) Yes you can.

2)Some people when uploading videos(not VMs) also put their channel's name or any other type of copyright on it. Also there are company/production house copyrights on certain videos. Correct? So such copyrighted videos are allowed.
Edited by 18shabbo - 10 years ago
1)Is it okay to submit a VM you have already made?
2) When you say tellywood; we can include Pakistani drama fandoms also?
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 10 years ago
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

1)Is it okay to submit a VM you have already made? - As long as you have not uploaded it on YT, yes. If you have already uploaded it then, unfortunately no. 
2) When you say tellywood; we can include Pakistani drama fandoms also? - Yes, it includes Pakistani dramas too :) 
As I am making I am getting a lot of doubts.

Should it be one song only or can it be a medley?

Can the videos be from different scenes/episodes?

Originally posted by 18shabbo

@visrom What I mean from the line above "if they have never shared the screen together" is simply that it maybe possible the people you make the VM have had been in the same frame somewhere but not as couples.
Like for example: Salman Khan(bolly) and Sanaya Irani(telly) shared screen for a sting in BB7, so something on those grounds is acceptable too.

😲 How's this Possible, if we are trying to Pair two Ctors of Two Different Countries..?
Plz Clear this Point too...😕
No GD,...see you can make with any 2 actors provided they have not acted as a couple. But they may have appeared together in the same frame. For eg, Ranbir and Kareena have never been a couple but they appeared in the same frame many times. Same with Rajesh Khanna and Jaya Bachchan. Even in the one movie they acted together. ?.bawarchi they were not a couple. Such pairs are allowed.

if they are actors from different countries its perfectly ok. There's no room for doubt here. Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

No GD,...see you can make with any 2 actors provided they have not acted as a couple. But they may have appeared together in the same frame. For eg, Ranbir and Kareena have never been a couple but they appeared in the same frame many times. Same with Rajesh Khanna and Jaya Bachchan. Even in the one movie they acted together. ?.bawarchi they were not a couple. Such pairs are allowed.

if they are actors from different countries its perfectly ok. There's no room for doubt here.

Ok, but is there any other Criteria of giving Votes in that Aspect...
Cz many Viewers did not know about Different Countries Actors...
It's means Preference giving to only those who shared Frames not in Couple Sort na...😕
I can't get as I m trying to compet them in Refrence of Theme and some Technical n Facial Abilities, but here, I m Bounded...

Arey don't think so much GD, even I am struggling. I don't know to much techie stuff. Plus I miss the old movie maker of vista. Win7 movie maker has very limited features.

I had big ideas but I am unable to give shape to it...😔Edited by visrom - 10 years ago