Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~RaYa/RaShi AT#2 **^^**Meri Ishq Khumari Bas Tum Tak~

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                 Helllooo RAYANS 
Again I am here to entertain you all...as you all know we had 4 leaps in our BALH within 2 years!!!!! ...isn't it amazing! ...but here I am not going to count leaps...hahaha

Actually you know what... the leap for me this time was so much fun..its like refreshing BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN with our amazing RAYA separation which hopefully make a blissful refreshing LOVE STORY...
For me BALH always meant RAYA and raya means Bade Achhe Lagte Hain...so no matter how many characters there are in the show, for me it's always been RAYA...I see and hear only RAYA...as we know if it is a drama series it has to have many turns & twists with so many situations & characters...but the things are only important to me as long as they are related to RAYA.  Without Ram and Priya there's no story or other characters...so we definitely & always have to appreciate our RAYA

Those that fight and yet love each other the most that's why...

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

So I am going to make "AT#2" or our beloved raya "Ram & Priya" & its purely dedicated to televisions best jodi ever Ram aur Priya...

Introduction...as we know our raya do not need any introduction...
               Ram Kapoor as Ram Kapoor

Sakshi Tanwar as Priya Ram                 

ram + priya = raya Ram is incomplete without Priya and Priya is incomplete without Ram!!! Thats how RAYA is... Bade acche lagte hain is incomplete when any one them is missing!!!

About the Thread
As usual...there's a twist involved..hahaha...cant help it...I have divided it in two phases, one is "Weekdays Appreciation" & another one is "Weekend Appreciation"
On the weekdays we have to discuss about raya scenes... (Strictly only raya) in episodes
On the weekend I will give you an episode of bade achhe lagte hain from beginning...& we have to do healthy discussions...creations...& whatever you all want to... only about raya from that episode... Hope u all get it easily...so all of you 

Very warm 

in

Because I very well know for every rayans, bade achhe lagte hain means as raya love story...hum definitely raya ke liye keh sakte hain...

'Bas tum tak
meri har dushwari bas tum tak 
meri har hoshiyari bas tum tak 
meri har taiyari bas tum 
meri ishq khumari bas tum tak"

ok guys!!!! with all these thoughts we start with a bang!!!.. hope this will be very exciting & enjoyable for all...
Edited by veena23 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena23 thumbnail

aanchaltulshan,

ArsyRam

dilini2

farwasneha

iLuvRamKapoor

luvsakshi

peeyara,

zeenathsheikh8

3vennela

hope it will not stop here...wants more & more rayamanic...to bhai admission chalu h nam likhwate rhna...

veena23 thumbnail

Raya blissfull moments..

Ok last week ek nayi shuruat hui..jo ki defently mere liye bht exciting h..& hope aplogo k liye bhi hogi...

Last week hame kuchh blissfull moment mile raya k...as we know we had a 4 month leap..so i hv describe two most precious episodes ..

First one is about before leap which i can say... "emotion sapration" which ended with awsm raya hug

& second one is after leap...which i can say "incredible lovestory" which starts with egoistic raya...

After that i am vry sure we will get many more memorable moments of raya...defently it would be lovestory 2050 ..are bhai 50-60 ki umar me lovestory bna rhe hain to hum to 2050 me hi imagine karenge na...kamal h na..waise ye kamal sirf hamare raya hi kar sakte hain..inpar to umar ka asar hi nhi hota h...khair ye sab raya ki maya h jo hume inke charm se nikalne hi nhi deta...hum to inhe kaise bhi dekh kar khush ho jate hain...aah chalo chalo main agr shuru houngi na to kuchh kam nhi hoga...aur suna nhi hai...bate kam kaam jyada...are par kya karu...??..mera to kam hi bate karne wala h...lol...khair...to chunki aaj intro ka din h to aaj k liye meri taraf se bas itna hi...are bhai main chup houngi tabhi to aplog bolenge...to shuru ho jao rayans...dikhao apna rayamania...aur bnao ise rayamanic...

Hope u all hv plsr time with us...

Love 
veena... 

veena23 thumbnail

* If you don't have anything to say nice about this couple, then please refrain from posting anything. 

* Keep personal chatting to the minimum please. 

* Please don't bash any character. Action will be taken if rules are broken. 

* Link to the next AT will be added on the first post, once 150 pages are over. 

* DON'T quote more than 3 times. It only makes the page heavy. 

* use @member name option instead of quoting.

* Follow the Code Of Conduct of India-Forums. 

* The next AT can be made only by ME, unless I choose another admin in my absence. 

* Scrap or PM me if any queries. 

* DO NOT use the signatures used in the first post. They are purely meant for the AT. If any signature doesn't have my watermark, it DOES NOT meant that it's free to use. IT IS NOT. 

* That's itπŸ˜† Have fun 

simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb Raya appreciation tread... N that too created by our veena the genius...
Plz add my name as raya fan...
Thank u so much.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou so much for this veena di isse pehle do baar bana tha AT but bcoz of no activity it was closed but u hope this one will be active all the time
Add me to the list
Like button isnt working
Arsy0609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsm thread
Plz add my name
NAZIANISAR1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... dii ...simple awesome threadπŸ‘πŸ‘  n dii also add me in raya manic... πŸ˜Š
peeyara thumbnail
lovely thread β€οΈ
thanks for initiating it πŸ˜Š
add me too πŸ˜›
first rule is superb πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veenadi my hazier ho gayi. 
Rambabu  present and me absent?yeho hi nahin sakhta.
With. Priya. As. Bonus Thanx so much.Guru ho jaye shuruπŸ€—