Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

The Rebellious Teenagers Thread 2 Yuvreen FF Last Part 108 PG114

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations 4 2nd TRT thread didu ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
ty once again 4 updating n making our sunda morning yuvreenlecious start ๐Ÿ˜›

really indu is so self obsessed ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜ก..who wd c him?๐Ÿ˜ก..ofcourse every1 wd c yuvi nt him ๐Ÿ˜ก

hehe its so strange that alisha who ws kabab me haddi in sg actually in heer ranjha play helped heer escape n go 2 meet ranjha ๐Ÿคฃ..really liked it ๐Ÿ‘
gyanesh papa ji says "tanks" instead of thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†..u captured little details so impressively didu 2 gv him d dehati estyle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..really i alwaz liked gyanesh more than rc ๐Ÿคข
ira is like kajol in k3g standing up claping loudly ๐Ÿคฃ
so mean that stephens tryd 2 ruin d play bt raman rescued them ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..wel tho i dnt like raman at all bt i love 2 c d jealousy struck cute expressions of yuvi cin suvi with raman..so if suvi forgives raman n yuvi remains insecured i wdnt mind may b 1da in anger n pain n jealousy he wd blurt out d truth that he cnt c her with any1 else
finaly dpsc won ..indu gv out d award 2 yuvreen ๐Ÿ˜›..bt hope he dnt remembers whr he saw suvi b4 ๐Ÿ˜• else he may try 2 fix yuvis marriage 2 sum1 else again ๐Ÿ˜ญ
didu i didnt knew u know a lot of punjabi 2 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
really njoyed d entire episode โค๏ธ โค๏ธ.. ty 4 ur efforts ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by JustMySelf - 10 years ago
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Woah Ani .. It's great that TRT has reached the 2nd thread.. It's always a pleasure to read TRT.. Though I don't comment much, but I do read all of them ๐Ÿ˜Š
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all congrats on reaching the second thread..๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
Loved the play..and DPSC won too.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โญ๏ธ
looking forward to the next part..Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
unres ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congo Shongo Anam On opening of new Thread...TRT rockss๐Ÿฅณ

Very Nice chappy
Loved The Heer Ranjha Play

is ramandas ki to ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก

Loved the Play ending...it is beautifully written...

Yeh ramandas achha kabh se ho geyaa ๐Ÿ˜•

loved Indu gave YUvreen Trophy
but now what next...

Indu Chodega nahi yuvreen ko...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Looking forward to next chappy... kaafi interesting hone waala hai
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ShivinkiJas - 10 years ago
minu_G thumbnail
Congrats for new thread๐Ÿฅณ
amazing part๐Ÿ‘...enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ˜Š
Heer Ranjna play ws awesome..Yuvreen were amazing...your punjabi is rely good di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Raman helped them strange๐Ÿ˜• hmm...daal me kuch to kala hai๐Ÿ˜†anyways i still hate him๐Ÿ˜ก
hope Suvreen doesn't forgives him๐Ÿ˜ก..
yay dpsc won...n Yuvreen hug aww they are cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
nice precap๐Ÿ˜Š...cont soon

Edited by minu_G - 10 years ago
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rescongrats on thread 2!!! you noe in the first few parts of your story i kinda didn't lyk it dat much i found it to be fine.. no offense.. I was trying to be honest with you. But now I love it!! love it more than any story!! you write it superbly coming towards aaj ka update it was fab... I love it again.. heer ranjha play DPSC won!!! inderjeet b OMG!! self obsessed ๐Ÿคฌ! Raman nc at times but not always that guy is pleading suvi now? pata nahi ab kya karighe!! waiting paaglonn wala update soonn...
Edited by McSteamy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

Congratulations 4 2nd TRT thread didu ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
ty once again 4 updating n making our sunda morning yuvreenlecious start ๐Ÿ˜›

really indu is so self obsessed ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜ก..who wd c him?๐Ÿ˜ก..ofcourse every1 wd c yuvi nt him ๐Ÿ˜ก

hehe its so strange that alisha who ws kabab me haddi in sg actually in heer ranjha play helped heer escape n go 2 meet ranjha ๐Ÿคฃ..really liked it ๐Ÿ‘
gyanesh papa ji says "tanks" instead of thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†..u captured little details so impressively didu 2 gv him d dehati estyle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..really i alwaz liked gyanesh more than rc ๐Ÿคข
ira is like kajol in k3g standing up claping loudly ๐Ÿคฃ
so mean that stephens tryd 2 ruin d play bt raman rescued them ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..wel tho i dnt like raman at all bt i love 2 c d jealousy struck cute expressions of yuvi cin suvi with raman..so if suvi forgives raman n yuvi remains insecured i wdnt mind may b 1da in anger n pain n jealousy he wd blurt out d truth that he cnt c her with any1 else
finaly dpsc won ..indu gv out d award 2 yuvreen ๐Ÿ˜›..bt hope he dnt remembers whr he saw suvi b4 ๐Ÿ˜• else he may try 2 fix yuvis marriage 2 sum1 else again ๐Ÿ˜ญ
didu i didnt knew u know a lot of punjabi 2 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
really njoyed d entire episode โค๏ธ โค๏ธ.. ty 4 ur efforts ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks JMS๐Ÿค—
Glad you enjoyed it 
TRT is finally on thread 2 I cant believe i never knew it would make 2 threads so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Alisha was playing her Bhabhi so obviously she helped Heer escape๐Ÿ˜†
Me 2 think the same Gyanesh is better than RC.. Gyanesh is gawaar types duno how he got to DPSC
you will find out it next part if she forgives or not๐Ÿ˜†
Indu is self obsessed he thinks he is amazign and he is not old bhuddha๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
you will find out in next part if he remembered or not๐Ÿ˜†
my punjabi is not gd at all duno how it was ok while writing the part watch too much Veera๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you so much for the appreciation๐Ÿค— I miss the flinstones i use to watch that cartoon when i was a kid
Originally posted by: MeherSehgal

Woah Ani .. It's great that TRT has reached the 2nd thread.. It's always a pleasure to read TRT.. Though I don't comment much, but I do read all of them ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Meher๐Ÿค—
Glad you are enjoying the story๐Ÿ˜Š