Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh what an update di!! just loved it!!! yuvi ki heer.. why did she forgive him and this Angad is also back !! ramandas is such a 🀬 continue soon..
Edited by McSteamy - 10 years ago
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow..this episode is full of drama..πŸ˜‰
I could actually see the scenes before my eyes..
Loved the yuvreen dance part😳😳..and hate Ramandas Iyer😑..can't believe she forgave him..
What's with this Angad..cant make out whether he is good or bad..πŸ˜•
As far as Indu is concerned..he is suspicious..hope yuvreen will be able to fool him again.πŸ˜‰
Inderjeet and Ramandas should start a business together...the Indu-Raman industrials..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
After all both are such KKs..😈 They'd make a great team..ha ha..πŸ˜†

Update the next part soon Ani di..😳😊
Edited by mizzle22 - 10 years ago
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update Ani...
its awesome...

Ramandas😑

yuvi itna gussa kyun karta ha...smile kar,... u look so gud while smiling...πŸ˜ƒ

Anam continue it soon
Edited by ShivinkiJas - 10 years ago
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SORRY, πŸ˜­

I forgot i had already res the post, anyways i gave my feedback in a new post.
Plz Scroll down πŸ˜Š
Edited by krupaa - 10 years ago
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
uff suvi talks 2 much..what ws d need 2 sugest heer 2 b brot 2 dpsc?nw if indu catches them poor yuvi wd hv 2 go 2 meet another village belle πŸ€’..has angad bcum gud n caring?πŸ˜•..y dnt suvi hear yuvi n stay away 4m that raman?😑 again yuvreen wd fight?😭..really suvi is dumb..n yuvi just wnt admit he cares 4 her..both r so dumb n ziddi πŸ˜†..once again a very nice update didu πŸ‘πŸ€—..hope thr wd b loads of ruth na manana  in nxt epi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow again a very nice update πŸ‘
Yaar ye suvi ki problem kya hai why she always goes behind raman πŸ˜‘
Hope suvi doesnt get more angry with yuvi and we can get a lot of yuvreen scenes.😊

Ps: one req, plz bring samar to india soon, wanna see how samraj encounters each other in this FF.

Originally posted by: mizzle22

Wow..this episode is full of drama..πŸ˜‰

I could actually see the scenes before my eyes..
Loved the yuvreen dance part😳😳..and hate Ramandas Iyer😑..can't believe she forgave him..
What's with this Angad..cant make out whether he is good or bad..πŸ˜•
As far as Indu is concerned..he is suspicious..hope yuvreen will be able to fool him again.πŸ˜‰
Inderjeet and Ramandas should start a business together...the Indu-Raman industrials..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
After all both are such KKs..😈 They'd make a great team..ha ha..πŸ˜†

Update the next part soon Ani di..😳😊

Thanks MizzleπŸ˜ƒ
Glad you enjoyed it.. thats gd u could picturise everything
Ramandas iyer was begging plus he helped with the play, so Suvi forgave him...you have to keep reading to see he is Suvi ex boyfriend.
Yes indu isnt convinced.. Yuvreen have to continue dramaπŸ˜† and fool the bhuddha
so agreed amazing idea 
Next Part tmrw hopefully😊

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

uff suvi talks 2 much..what ws d need 2 sugest heer 2 b brot 2 dpsc?nw if indu catches them poor yuvi wd hv 2 go 2 meet another village belle πŸ€’..has angad bcum gud n caring?πŸ˜•..y dnt suvi hear yuvi n stay away 4m that raman?😑 again yuvreen wd fight?😭..really suvi is dumb..n yuvi just wnt admit he cares 4 her..both r so dumb n ziddi πŸ˜†..once again a very nice update didu πŸ‘πŸ€—..hope thr wd b loads of ruth na manana  in nxt epi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thanks JMSπŸ˜ƒ
Glad you enjoyed itπŸ€—
Suvi was trying to make the story more realistic and autthenticπŸ˜† but plan kinda backfired but see indu is impressed with her coz she praised him... u will find out in next part if Indu catches them or not...i cant say u have to keep reading to see... Suvi was just talking Yuvi got angry hearing Angads words so he shouted at Suvi... yes Yuvreen fight next part... agreed JMSπŸ˜† yes it will be😊 next part 2mrw

Originally posted by: krupaa

Wow again a very nice update πŸ‘

Yaar ye suvi ki problem kya hai why she always goes behind raman πŸ˜‘
Hope suvi doesnt get more angry with yuvi and we can get a lot of yuvreen scenes.😊

Ps: one req, plz bring samar to india soon, wanna see how samraj encounters each other in this FF.

Thanks KrupaaπŸ˜ƒ
Glad you enjoyed it
actually Raman apologized Suvi was just talking to him in general and Yuvi got angry coz of what Angad told him... u will see in next part 
sure Krupaa will bring Samar in soon.. yeah will show samraj scenes also😊