Adaalat

Micckie Dudaaney turns Public Prosecutor for Sony TV's Adaalat

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Micckie Dudaaney turns Public Prosecutor for Sony TV's Adaalat

Actor Micckie Dudaaney will portray an honest and fiery Public Prosecutor who has the ability to stand against the mighty K D Pathak, essayed by Ronit Roy in the court of law in Contiloe Telefilms' popular court-room thriller,Adaalat (Sony Entertainment Television).

Micckie, who was last seen essaying the role of Virat Purohit in the Season 2 of Chhoti Bahu, will play Prosecutor Raghunathan.

The case in question will be that of a person who has been missing. The blame will fall on the Thakur of the village, and Raghunathan will try his best to get him convicted. However, KD will come up with a very different angle to the story wherein even the Prosecutor will get convinced that he perhaps is fighting a case to frame an innocent man. Hence, the upright Prosecutor will withdraw himself from the case, so that KD can prove the accused as innocent. The role of the Thakur who is accused will be played by actor Shiva Rindan, who was seen as Captain Attack in the movie Hum.

When contacted, Micckie told "Yes, I am presently shooting for Adaalat. It is an honour to be sharing screen space with Ronit Da once again. We have worked together for Bandini before. It was a nice feeling to have a good exchange of dialogues with him in the story. All I can say is that I play the Public Prosecutor who fights the case against KD."

This story will also have a paranormal track wherein it will be found out that many people from the village have been missing, and that the belief amongst the villagers will be that there is a girl who can change people into stones.

Is this a myth which is true or is there more to the storyline?

The shoot for this particular story is presently on, and will air soon.

Source : Rival site article!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That'll be something nice and different to see.

TFS