Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

The wedding Eve - Rabir OS

MaayaRam thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys.. first of all I am sorry for this nonsence OS.. This is my 1st attempt to write.. and I know there gonna be lot of grammar mistakes, errors so please ignore it. And my english is like ๐Ÿ˜ก I badly want to see rabir romance so I write this. Hope you guys like it.  

Kabir and Rachna in KT Farm house celebrating bachelor night with their friends. At first Rachna hesitant to attend the party but later Gunjan managed to convince her and promise her that she will handle everyone at home and no one will know that rachna is not at home.

Everyone was enjoying the party except Rachna. All she wants is to reach home as soon as possible. She doesn't wan't to give any opportunity for her parents to make bad impression on Kabir. After all she struggles alot convince her parents about him. 

After the party, everyone have left, Kabir was slightly drunk so Rachna ask him to freshen up himself before they could leave.

Kabir slyly walking behind Rachna, looking at her intensely with love, his hands in his pocket. Rachna was in half sleep, and have no idea what was going on in Kabir's mind. She was too innocent to understand him. 

Kabir was looking at her intensely with a soft smile playing on his lips. He just kept looking at those innocent brown eyes and her smile continuously. His heart beating faster and faster.

Would you like a cup of coffee?", Rachna asked him.

Kabir looked at her and just gestured a silent No to her. Rachna smiled at him and went on to making coffee for herself. She had to make coffee or she will fall asleep. 

She was thinking nothing in particular making the coffee when Kabir unconsciously moved forward to her. He was not able to keep himself away from her now. Her hand was on the table, and she was just standing there lost in her sleepy thoughts. She looked so cute and it was hard to control himself.

He was not able to think straight. He knew her, she trusted him with her life. Sometimes, he felt scared. His life was perfect, but still, he somewhere felt insecurity. He was almost lost her once because of his stupidity, they parted their ways due to some missunderstanding created between them by kabir's secretary Nitya. He was totally broke down and it was so terrible, that he never ever wanted to feel that emptiness again. Never. She was his better half. He existed just for her. She completed him, made him what he was.

Kabir slowly stood behind her and silently pressed the back of her hand with his hand, Rachna was surprised, she felt shivers going through her body, her cheeks becoming red from her shyness, her breathing getting heavy.
Kabir looked at her from behind, enjoying her pretty blush, her shyness, Did she even knew, how beautiful she is! He could not control himself now. Slowly, he intertwined his finger to the back of her hand and pulled her to him slowly, her back touching his chest, inhaling her sweetness. Rachna shivered. Her whole body was getting weak from his gesture, her breathing unsteady, feeling the need and love from him. She just started to enjoy the moment.

Kabir looked at her, not finding any words to express his feel for her. He wanted her. He needed her. They was very close but he wanted her more closer. He wanted her forever.

He slowly leaned down brought his gentle lips to her neck and kissed them softly. Her sweetness making his mouth water, feeling deeply addicted to her love. Rachna turning weak at his touch, his love, shivering slightly in pain when he gave her a light love bite on her neck. He kissed her softly, feeling her by her shoulders and trying to get more close to her. He was driving her mad. She was not able to think, not able to do anything. She was very thankful to him holding her, or she had given up her will to stand straight. Both feeling dizzy with the sweetness of their love, with the beautiful situation.

While kissing her neck his hand slowly moved to her waist. He started feeling her waist gently pressing it, making her gasp. He gently made her face him finally breaking the kiss. Her eyes were still closed. He looked at her closed lids. In his opinion, she had never looked more beautiful than this. Her expressions were making him want to kiss her again and never leave her. He looked at her slightly smiling, slightly painful expression. He pondered, whether to proceed or not. He still remembered how she had pushed him once when he tried to get close to her. Of course, the situation was very different now, tomorrow they are getting married but maybe she was not ready for.

She slowly opened her lids, when he stayed the same way, looking into those gorgeous eyes with he could see utter love and respect for him. She could see his confusion, his hesitation. She knew, in that moment, that she can never be anyone's but his. That she could never love anyone like she loved him. She felt incomplete without him. Rachna existed for him. She slightly closed her eyes and moved close to him, and kissed him softly on his cheek.

Kabir was surprised. Her soft lips brushed on his cheek. He was so surprised. He was touched, by her devotion. Her love, her care. He knew that she understood him, that she was willing to do anything for him. He knew that she was not sure about this, but she will always give priority to him.

He smiled slightly, and moved close to her. Rachna closed her eyes. He slightly moved and gently brushed his lips to her forehead. Slightly pressing his lips to her forehead.

She was surprised and touched. That kiss had so much care and possessiveness towards her, so much love. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him in confusion and surprise. He looked at her, slightly smiled and gently cupped her face.

"Rachna, your feelings are more important for me than mine. I don't want you to change yourself that too for me because i love you the way you are. i dont want to force you for anything. Our first kiss will happen when you ready for it. Okay?".

Rachna looked at him in wonder. She was so toched, tears of emotion in her eyes. Kabir looked at her face, understanding her feelings. He slightly touched her cheeks removing the evidence of tears and kissed her forehead with love again, she closing her eyes as reaction. She smiled at him slightly. She enclosed her arms around his neck hugged him as tight as she can"I am ready KT.. I am all yours, I love uou so much KT". said Rachna while kissing all over his neck.

Kabir couldn't believe his Rachna saying this. His Rachna on his arms kissing him and letting him to touch her. 

"Rachna.. you are mine and always be mine. I love you!!! I need You! I want you so badly..I want you in my life..I want you in my bed.. I been meaning to tell you since ages but I know this is wrong.. but now i don't felt it wrong in any way.. i love you.. and I want to make love to you. I want you now Rachna.. I want you now!!! Rachna melted into his arms and closed her eyes in bliss.

Kabir touched her lips with thumb and rubbed them seductively.

Her heart beat went into overdrive. Her chest began rising and falling. Her red dupatta he slowly took it off and threw it away. He pulled her close. She covered her chest with her hands and she shyly turned around and pulled him tightly into an embrace. He swayed with her in a semi back hug dance..all the time kissing her hair.

He masculine hands grabbed her hair passionately in a rough pony tail..Shortly after his mouth placed a few urgent kisses on her neck. Rachna arched her back slightly and he supported her by placing his hand on the small of her back. Their breaths were fanning each other. He pressed his nose against hers and looked into her shy eyes. She wanted it just like him.

He looked in to her eyes which were all lost by now. "Rachna I love you". He nuzzled into her long black luxurious hair. The scent was driving him wild.

She touched his neck. "I love you too" she whispered near his hot waiting lip both slammed their mouth onto each other. He walked her backwards against the gliding doors and grabbed her hands pinning them above her.

His mouth began giving her open mouth kisses, she opened her mouth to let him access her fully. His hands began stroking her all over. He bit her aggressively on her lips. He invaded her mouth with his luscious tongue holding her face with his two hands. She moaned with pleasure not being able to take the sensation.

Rachna's eyes welled with tears overcome by the love she was receiving. Kabir also felt highly emotional. Both cupped each other's faces.

He began reached for the zip behind on her kameez.He began sliding her kameez off her shoulders and started kissing her them. His hands softly went inside to touch her skin for the first time. He was excited beyond comprehension.

He pushed her hair back and gave her a little nibble. She tried moving and he held her hands behind. He zipped her kameez back and picked her in his arms and brings her to the bedroom. She held enclosed her arms round his neck shyly.

Once reaching the bed he placed her down. He jump on top of her and started kissed and nibbled her eyelids. She wriggled her body to make him stop this sweet torture. Instead he pinned her hands and kissed her deeply. She moaned and his kiss turned more passionate. He was about to unzipped her salwar once again but he stops rested his head on her and asked in a husky voice "Rachna, Are you sure? Can we really? 

Rachna totally lost in the love she getting from him she put her arms around his neck drag him closer and said "I trust you KT, I trust you.. I love you and will do anything for you.. anything. Your feelings your emotions are very much important for me than mine.. just like you gave priority for my feelings". 

Kabir was touched by rachna's words. They was still in hugging position. Kabir gently make her faced him. Her eyes was all teary which he hate to see. He sucked her tears away and give a peck on her lips. He looked at Rachna for a while and a drop of tear fall from his eyes. 

"Thanks for loving me this much Rachna. I promise I will never let you down". Said Kabir emotionally. 

Rachna while wiping his tears said "i know" and kissed his cheek and interlocked his hand assuring him she will be there for him for rest of her life..

They hugged and stayed happily in the embrace of each other.

Rachna woke up in the morning at 7 and find Kabir lying beside her.

"Oh no!!!". Screamed Rachna.

"What?" Kabir asked in a sleepy tone.

"Its our wedding in 1 hour ๐Ÿ˜ฒ we have to leave now hurry up KT". Said Rachna while looking for her stuffs..

Kabir and Rachna left the place and rush to the wedding venue ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry the os is quite long.. I never realised it while writing ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MaayaRam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Come here!! Let me give you a big hug ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Whooo...it's hot in here! I need AC on now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm literally like โ˜บ๏ธ now. Who says your English is ๐Ÿ˜ก. The way you wrote it, it's beautiful. I couldn't have wrote in any better! OMG! This is so romantic and so bold that too before their wedding! If it's like this before their wedding, how will it be in sohaag raat ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I loved how you didn't change their characteristics. Rachna is still shy but she's so not  innocent in here and kabir..wheee how bold...specially this line: "Rachna.. you are mine and always be mine. I love you!!! I need You! I want you so badly..I want you in my life..I want you in my bed.. I been meaning to tell you since ages but I know this is wrong.. but now i don't felt it wrong in any way.. i love you.. and I want to make love to you. I want you now Rachna.. I want you now๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG โ˜บ๏ธ..wat an OS..! Loved it... juz wowsers... m speechless...!!! ur an awesome writer!!! plzzz plzz continue it... write the wedding night as well!!! Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
nividances thumbnail
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Please don't make this an OS, you have to keep going! This was awesome and your english was perfect! Loved this...the CVs need to take tips from you to write such good romantic scenes
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg!!wedding n8 before wedding...hmmm๐Ÿ˜ณi wish Kabir is that bold in serial too..n mahi agrees to give such scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is awesome โ˜บ๏ธ.. so before shaadi they ahem ahem .. super duper like...
.I want you in my bed.. I been meaning to tell you since ages but I know this is wrong.. but now i don't felt it wrong in any way.. i love you.. and I want to make love to you. I want you now Rachna.. I want you now!!!  this can take a gal to the moon and back !!! 

super yaar !!! โญ๏ธ... pl write the suhaag raat as well .. but i found thisreally romantic and apt ...

continue for sure...
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My gosh โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ  This is so romantic and passionate.. So they haven't' consummate yet na.. So you better write the second part.. The Wedding Night โ˜บ๏ธ  

They sharing very sweet relationship... respect and understanding each other.  I have no words already ๐Ÿ˜ก Loved it.. Damn hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Pls continue..
Edited by MythilyRaman - 10 years ago
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yess please continue with the wedding night too โ˜บ๏ธ
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing! Very passionate scene!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail