NEW FF. UNBREAKABLE BONDS Chapter 43(UPDATED PAGE 44 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
SIMMMIII πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
 Goood to see you  here  baby!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I  am not moving  fast  ,,,I  made a deal with  Payal  every  Monday  and  Thursday  new  chapter  now  catch up  fast   you have 3 days  !!!  Waiting  for your review!!!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vinnie79

SIMMMIII πŸ€—
 Goood to see you  here  baby!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I  am not moving  fast  ,,,I  made a deal with  Payal  every  Monday  and  Thursday  new  chapter  now  catch up  fast   you have 3 days  !!!  Waiting  for your review!!!
πŸ˜†
I'll see what magic I'll work 
ATTENTION ALL FELLOW READERS... RESERVE NUMBER 1 SPOT  FOR ME ALWAYS... ITS MINEπŸ˜ƒ Right RonπŸ˜‰
Slow coach,Simi.
Hurry! Ron is going to beat you at it!
Originally posted by rose.lavender

Slow coach,Simi.
Hurry! Ron is going to beat you at it!
Oy RoseπŸ₯± Ron took the spot becoz I wasn't here No I amπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

I'll see what magic I'll work 
ATTENTION ALL FELLOW READERS... RESERVE NUMBER 1 SPOT  FOR ME ALWAYS... ITS MINEπŸ˜ƒ Right RonπŸ˜‰

🀣 what do I do if u r slow πŸ˜† I know vinnie is posting this ff when I m offline mean when I m sleeping at night.. 
my night is yours evening so u can read it that time and be no 1
i read it when i come to office the next day so if I m 1st what do I do..
2nd... Hmm.. on Thursday I wont read it 1st because I dont work on friday so I might read it On sunday so dont worry Ill give u a chance to be No 1 on weekends πŸ˜†
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Oy RoseπŸ₯± Ron took the spot becoz I wasn't here No I amπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ alrite alrite 
dont cry baby πŸ˜‰
Oh Yes simi
when vinnie posts the next chapter
be quick and save the space for u to be no 1 ok ok !!
Vinnie, it was a very good chapter.
I love how you write the interactions between Vikram and Sugni. You really capture them perfectly.
I think that it is realistic that Vikram is not the father of Shanti. In reality, the bednis would be having these thakurs babies as i am sure contraception would  never occur to these deadbeat fathers. Or do they support their kids financially? I am not sure but anyways you know what i mean...
I am glad that Vikram has accepted the child and it would be fun to see their interactions and his fatherly role.
Edited by JulieD - 10 years ago
Now that's mean... Vinnie posts the chapters at my night!!! All day I am logged in and don't get the PM until I wake up next morning.. Which is already next day for u :(    Not fair
Originally posted by croziaxx

u know what i want ? reading all chapter at once ... this is fantastic  
this is torture to wait ...  really, curiosity  istaking my shanti.. πŸ˜‰  please show some mercy  .. πŸ˜­

Ohh  Maansi...  suspense hain... You  can  spend the  days   pridicting what is going to happen lol...
Don't loose your  Shanti.. new chapter is here... and  you can  enjoy  i now!