Originally posted by jay_bpm

hello

why was ur day bad?
Posted: 10 years ago
No response or working on a long response
Originally posted by shweta_r

why was ur day bad?
as expected training was boring, couldn't eat lunch as even salad sucked.
Got bad news in afternoon. Cousin was pregnant due date Feb 9, she lost the child.
Everything was normal, child and she both were healthy, jut check up day ago went perfect.
Yesterday evening Indian time she felt child is not moving so rushed to hospital, did c-section and  Doctor said all must've took place in 1 1/2 or so as child still looked so healthy, even doctor cried as he was happy with everything.
Can't really say what happened but doctor believe one in thousands case child may move and press the cord, thus suffocating.
Was worried how sis may take it as she had not been told.
Just talked to ma a minute ago and said they told her, she's fine. Stable health and mentally so big relief. She saw he child last night and this morning before they took her to cemetery.
Her in-laws are more upset as this was to be first child in their family and all wanted girl, they had girl but...

No response or working on a long response
as you can see long and sad matter

as expected training was boring, couldn't eat lunch as even salad sucked.
Got bad news in afternoon. Cousin was pregnant due date Feb 9, she lost the child.
Everything was normal, child and she both were healthy, jut check up day ago went perfect.
Yesterday evening Indian time she felt child is not moving so rushed to hospital, did c-section and  Doctor said all must've took place in 1 1/2 or so as child still looked so healthy, even doctor cried as he was happy with everything.
Can't really say what happened but doctor believe one in thousands case child may move and press the cord, thus suffocating.
Was worried how sis may take it as she had not been told.
Just talked to ma a minute ago and said they told her, she's fine. Stable health and mentally so big relief. She saw he child last night and this morning before they took her to cemetery.
Her in-laws are more upset as this was to be first child in their family and all wanted girl, they had girl but...

really sad and tragic news... were they in India or in the US?
the last few weeks are very very critical. During my pregnancy i rushed to hospital twice in the last 2 weeks, because i could not feel the child move...

I hope she recovers soon... and that she has a child again

as you can see long and sad matter

yes indeed it is

really sad and tragic news... were they in India or in the US?
the last few weeks are very very critical. During my pregnancy i rushed to hospital twice in the last 2 weeks, because i could not feel the child move...

I hope she recovers soon... and that she has a child again

This was Indian time. So indian 28th evening all took place.
yes indeed and she had gone to hospital for check up and was admitted for 36 hrs just a day ago where they monitored everything. Doctor too was happy and said this will be wonderful case and all but ...
Right now they said she's stable, will call tomorrow to talk to her.
Times like this feel very guilty for not being with her 
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago