No usual time... on top of that I was in office, so much more relaxed
I do not like this WFH thing
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shweta_r

No usual time... on top of that I was in office, so much more relaxed
I do not like this WFH thing

I find WFH more tiring then working from office. Its like out of site out of mind
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BHAVII

I find WFH more tiring then working from office. Its like out of site out of mind

Agree with you
bhavis thumbnail
Shweta i watched the last epi of KWK. Emraan Hashmi and Mahesh Bhatt were the guest. 
Never knew that Emraan too is a very private men. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ No one in industry has even seen his wife. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shweta i watched the last epi of KWK. Emraan Hashmi and Mahesh Bhatt were the guest. 

Never knew that Emraan too is a very private men. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ No one in industry has even seen his wife. 

I was indeed surprised to know that he was married... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

I was indeed surprised to know that he was married... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

the worst thing he went to watch the premier of his first movie with his whole family๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
clearly the guy is/was not thinking and he does not watch any bollywood movie๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Not only that Emraan is married, he also has a 4 years old son who has first stage of cancer. Poor boy had undergone a surgery to remove the cancerous tumor in mid Jan and now coming to US for further treatment.

Emran married his long time girlfriend Parveen who was a school teacher before marriage. 
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Not only that Emraan is married, he also has a 4 years old son who has first stage of cancer. Poor boy had undergone a surgery to remove the cancerous tumor in mid Jan and now coming to US for further treatment.

Emran married his long time girlfriend Parveen who was a school teacher before marriage. 

wow you know so much about him. I though he said his son was 3 and half year old
Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wow you know so much about him. I though he said his son was 3 and half year old

You forgot I am one of the very few who is Emraan Hashmi fan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›? Regardless of his serial kisser image, I think he is a great actor and has not been given his due as an actor. 

I recently read about his son and his illness. He must be almost 4 that's why media has stated his age as 4. Still it's very unfortunate for a toddler to be battling cancer. 
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the worst thing he went to watch the premier of his first movie with his whole family๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
clearly the guy is/was not thinking and he does not watch any bollywood movie๐Ÿ˜†

he did what ๐Ÿ˜ฒ wonder how proud family was with his "performance" ๐Ÿ˜†