Jodha Akbar

..::Doubts & Discussions about Historical facts::.. - Page 6

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for that info Abhay. So the lecturing was for real? This I really didn't know πŸ˜›Well,even then,I think by lecture,the authors meant"advice",which is perfectly fine.And yes,one has to admire women like Jodha and Hamida for standing up for what they truly felt. πŸ‘  We need more women like that in today's times. But in the show they've gone a bit TOO far with the lecturing at times-'advice' would be putting forth one point and then listening to what the other has to say,and then in the end the conclusion should have been drawn. But at times,we've had places where conclusions have been drawn based on only one's perspective  It been superficial.That just doesn't add up.  

As you said,the main problem is the execution of the story. The hows and whens always remain a doubt πŸ˜•and so many stories haven't found proper closure. Be it the tiger track or the letter track. There are just way too many loose ends.

The writers have faultered in this one section alone. 

My biggest complaint is how they've handled the wars. I would hardly classify that dandia dance as a battle Abhay. One of the worst battles ever shown in a historical show.  I've always been complaining about this. Its just so disappointing to not watch good action in a historical. It should have been one of the USPs.That too when they have such a talented hero who is trained in martial arts. 

Instead of spending their revenues on Benazir's clothes(4 clothes in one month.poor Ruqaiya and salima are wearing the same outfits since 7 months πŸ˜›),they could have used that for getting better stunt directors and train the supporting actors with martial arts. 

Still,Im happy that they atleast attempted showing wars. They've improved with every war scene though. πŸ˜Š 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Oh and I had one doubt. How old was Akbar when Birbal arrived? I was told that Birbal came much later into his life,but I read some members posts in the forum saying that Birbal came when Akbar was around his 20's  Edited by The.Patthaaka. - 10 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yes she seemed to be a lot like serial Jodha!πŸ˜†

No wonder Jodha is her favorite Bahu πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Arieltabi

No wonder Jodha is her favorite Bahu πŸ˜†

And Hameeda Jodha's favourite. πŸ˜†
Am sure she gave her POVS, what she felt Akbar should do. But she NEVER EVER screamed her head off, threw things near him /around him & stormed off from places!!! πŸ˜†    πŸ˜‘

Akbar would've sent her off to Agra ASAP if she tried to pull even one such stunt on him!

They need to tone it down. They should've done so earlier & not made Jodha a wild, slightly crazy character towards Jalal. 

There is so much more dignity in Silence & a Low voice. 
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

Oh and I had one doubt. How old was Akbar when Birbal arrived? I was told that Birbal came much later into his life,but I read some members posts in the forum saying that Birbal came when Akbar was around his 20's 

It's bit disputed.
But, it is said to be 1562 around..! (though also 1560 is said..!..)
But, it was early not later..
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
@Tripsy: "tauheen" and "tehzeeb" are mere words to the CVs man  πŸ˜† 

Edited by The.Patthaaka. - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: history_geek

It's bit disputed.
But, it is said to be 1562 around..! (though also 1560 is said..!..)
But, it was early not later..

Hmm in that case,I want him to enter the show soon 
This content was originally posted by: The.Patthaaka.

@Tripsy: "tauheen" and "tehzeeb" are mere words to the CVs man  πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† that's been CRYSTAL CLEAR since 6 months now!!!
Am sure they'll introduce Birbal soon!
Maybe once the love Confession is FORMALLY voiced & acknowledged this might be their next Big Track!

AND PLS FOR GOD SAKES NO VIJAY/ MEGHANA TYPE ACTOR!!!  πŸ˜‘