Jodha Akbar

..::Doubts & Discussions about Historical facts::.. - Page 68

misspotter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thnks for sharing the info..
hmm salim referred jo as god bt wht they r showing in show is all crap...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for this wonderful post...
loved it... and enjoyed reading it...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Coolpree

Ela, Thanks for posting.  Agree with everything you said especially the lines below

In reality Salim completed his father's tomb in Sikandara beautifully and built a beautiful and a very big tomb for his mother close by. ..Some thing which no mughal emperor has done for his mother not even Jalal for HB..I wonder how will JA serial show all this.

in addtion to his parents tombs, the ONLY mosque he built in his reign is the one for his mother ( the begum Shahi Mosque).  

Also the only emperor we know of to do Sajda or  complete prostration in front of his mother!!

No ela they will not show any of this in the show.  It is beyond them.

One more thing Preeti(sorry for calling you Priya earlier) we should not pay much attention to why he just mentions her death so very briefly...I think becoz he doesnot want to talk abt it..It is too personal a loss..I know I will never discuss something that is emotionally very close to me...He many not have asked historian to mention it vastly but he built a grand tomb for her...and spoke through his actions...
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seemathadaverma

I m totaly a sielent reader but this leap n jo salim relation going out of my head cant watch jo always crying for salim..😭😭

tell me about it Seema.  totally fed up of all the sad and negative events
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

One more thing Preeti(sorry for calling you Priya earlier) we should not pay much attention to why he just mentions her death so very briefly...I think becoz he doesnot want to talk abt it..It is too personal a loss..I know I will never discuss something that is emotionally very close to me...He many not have asked historian to mention it vastly but he built a grand tomb for her...and spoke through his actions...

Absolutely true Ela, I dont doubt his love for her.  I only brought up his words at her death because many have used it as a way to cast a shadow over Jehangir and his mother's relationship...sad
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are some ppl who just not only want Ruk to be most loved wife of Jalal but also want her preference as a mother to Salim...Now who stopped Jalal to give Salim to his so called best friend to raise...but not just Salim but he never ever gave any of his child to her to raise...
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you soo much for this post ::: CV..WRITER AND PH gone mad i swear😡 i dont know much about history  but i know that much what they are showing that was only np  its history show they should follow history nt fully atleast lil bit but no they are show there own history i know its fiction show but they have to follow history as well when i tell one of the member of the show

this is nt happened in the real history how can you guys showing this much np we are nt liking it  they said its fiction show and these thing take care by researcher i was like this seriously😲

even then showing wrong things for trp sake they destroy mother and son relation 
there is many more way to gain the trp but no they like to show negative things like ruks

please some one share this link to the writer  let them know what they are showing that was only fiction nt history
katana thumbnail
Do Jo bore a daughter to akbar?  
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katana

Do Jo bore a daughter to akbar?  

Yes, Muz and AKbar had 4 daughters but one died as soon as she was born.
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Coolpree]
Ela, Thanks for posting.  Agree with everything you said especially the lines below

In reality Salim completed his father's tomb in Sikandara beautifully and built a beautiful and a very big tomb for his mother close by. ..Some thing which no mughal emperor has done for his mother not even Jalal for HB..I wonder how will JA serial show all this.

in addtion to his parents tombs, the ONLY mosque he built in his reign is the one for his mother ( the begum Shahi Mosque).  

Also the only emperor we know of to do Sajda or  complete prostration in front of his mother!!

No ela they will not show any of this in the show.  It is beyond them.
[/QUOTE
Preeti

When HB died, Akbar was caught up in countering Jahangir / Salim. May be if he had been as free as Salim, he would have built a tomb for his mother. 

If we talk in terms of achievements, Akbar's far outweigh Salim's. Salim respected his mother a lot. But so did Akbar. We cannot compare specific acts and say that one person respected his mother more because he did this. 

Akbar allowed Gulbadan Begum, Salima Sultan Begum and other ladies of the harem to go for Haj alone for over 3 years, something which no other Mughal emperor did.