D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Please can we have our own DT ? having three GM that visit us at different times and okay certain things and the other one deleting isn't fair, and confusing. Can you please make the one starting with L deal with us? Or Atina ? Or Resham? Or ravjot ? Or shruti too? Yeah please give us shruti .. Hand over shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

We Want SHRUTI We Want SHRUTI 
Edited by MasterDisaster - 10 years ago
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Shruti doesn't like bad people, you will never get her :P just stick with the girls you impress :P
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

We Want SHRUTI We Want SHRUTI

Omgodfather am I the only one imagining shruti in a semi trailer squashing everyone... *gulp* ...

*quiet voice* but I still want shruti 😭

Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

Shruti doesn't like bad people, you will never get her :P just stick with the girls you impress :P

Shakal achi na hua kare Leone tou baat achi kara kar πŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail

I don't think any DT like bad people .. Fine sunny can you be out DT? You need to close threads and since you can't pin threads you have I consistently bump certain threads so they remain at the top? And you have to be fair and well creative too as you can't be you know? Ur normal ... Umm hmmm you can't jump every member okay? You can't e-sleep around .. You have to control your urges

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

Omgodfather am I the only one imagining shruti in a semi trailer squashing everyone... *gulp* ...

*quiet voice* but I still want shruti 😭

we all want Shrutii.!! ab tou bhai tumhari izzat ka sawaal hai.. we all are with you ! πŸ˜†

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Shakal achi na hua kare Leone tou baat achi kara karπŸ˜†

shut up tune meri shakal kab Dekhi hai? -___- and Shruti is an impossible story for you guys :P
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

we all want Shrutii.!! ab tou bhai tumhari izzat ka sawaal hai.. we all are with you !πŸ˜†

she doesn't want you though so it doesn't balance out LOL

shut up tune meri shakal kab Dekhi hai? -___- and Shruti is an impossible story for you guys :P

woh tumhari baatien dekh k andaaza hogaya ! πŸ˜† lol I am joking ! πŸ˜‰