Posted: 10 years ago
I'd rather there be no mods in our quiet and peaceful home where we were happily living off the grid... until the mods decided to crash in and rain on our parade today.
but since you want Shruti, I'll swallow the bitter pill and vote for Shruti too. 
Originally posted by Easy_A

I'd rather there be no mods in our quiet and peaceful home where we were happily living off the grid... until the mods decided to crash in and rain on our parade today.
but since you want Shruti, I'll swallow the bitter pill and vote for Shruti too. 

its nice off the grid that was the plan but .. we are on the grid #thankyou_d33wani  and its inconsitancey.. one mod pins our MOTW and the other one trashes it without contact or a note. it would be a lot easier if we had minnu back .. or mystery .. or atina or resham? or ravjot.. just not 3 GM's .. seriously.. don't they have birthday threads to pin
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

its nice off the grid that was the plan but .. we are on the grid #thankyou_d33wani  and its inconsitancey.. one mod pins our MOTW and the other one trashes it without contact or a note. it would be a lot easier if we had minnu back .. or mystery .. or atina or resham? or ravjot.. just not 3 GM's .. seriously.. don't they have birthday threads to pin

Practicality, fairness and consistency aren't india-forums's best suit anyway, and thank yourself. You are, therefore d33wani is... or was, rather.

Wow TS I get no applaud for the amazing role of a DT I portrayed ? :P
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

Excuse me DT can you please give us pencils lotw back?

Please please please... we are good bachche listen to our request 😳
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

If I bring it back what will I get in return ? LOL ;)

You will get MD...we are ready to sacrifice him 🤣
^ this is funny tho' ..but i don't think i will be getting that thread back...Gms they didn't even check my PM... they all big time suxx 👎🏼🤢. 
Yeah!! my vote goes with majority ...i have no idea who is best of the lot..so all are cool with me or rather uncool .
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font color="#003399" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You will get MD...we are ready to sacrifice him🤣</font>
You're a better option ;) I don't like disasters LOL Edited by -SunnyLeone- - 10 years ago
Penny they never checked mine either LOL but that could be cause of my scary UN :P
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

Wow TS I get no applaud for the amazing role of a DT I portrayed ? :P

not really.. I excepted some "..show me proofs?"  and " you have been here long enough to know the rules" and "here is the copy of the COC" and a little less sunny and a little bit more shruti?