Debina joins husband Gurmeet on Fear Factor

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Debina joins husband Gurmeet on Fear Factor

The couple that spends quality time together, stays together. TV power couple Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee has devised a new plan to stay together even at work.

Currently seen in Nach Baliye 6, the duo has signed another reality show, which will allow them to be together for some more time. The reality show in question is Colors' Fear Factor " Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, which will be hosted by Bollywood director Rohit Shetty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Debina just seems to be going from one competition/reality show to another. Has she left Chidiyaghar? ðŸ˜•
Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: gckasturi

Debina just seems to be going from one competition/reality show to another. Has she left Chidiyaghar? ðŸ˜•

Oh nice to meet you after 1 year

Remember , i am person who told you about season 2 of Lapataganj through Private Message ?!!

Mostly , she will be out from CG ...She will be replaced mostly still there is no official Confirmation ...we are waiting for final news
gckasturi thumbnail
Nice to meet up with you after so long, too! ðŸ˜›

That is too bad. Her character was really nice and she did a good job with the role. If she gets replaced, it will be a little harder to take than when they replaced Koyal's role (somehow I was never a big fan of Shilpa Shinde and really like Shubhangi Atre in the role). I guess it depends on how well they re-cast the role and how the new person handles the character.

I kept seeing announcements of Debina doing this and that on other channels and began to wonder because she seemed to be behaving as if she were completely free with no commitment to a show. ðŸ˜’
Edited by gckasturi - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: gckasturi

Nice to meet up with you after so long, too! ðŸ˜›

That is too bad. Her character was really nice and she did a good job with the role. If she gets replaced, it will be a little harder to take than when they replaced Koyal's role (somehow I was never a big fan of Shilpa Shinde and really like Shubhangi Atre in the role). I guess it depends on how well they re-cast the role and how the new person handles the character.

I kept seeing announcements of Debina doing this and that on other channels and began to wonder because she seemed to be behaving as if she were completely free with no commitment to a show. ðŸ˜’

Nice to meet you too

Still nothing confirmed

Really new Koyal is doing great

Are you watching Lapataganj 2 ?? I love it too much 

Also FIR is also great as it daily again with original Chandramukhi Choutala

And Tarak Mehta is evergreen 😛
gckasturi thumbnail
I still don't watch Tarak Mehta but enjoy the other shows. For a while, my whole family used to really tune in for "Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai" - it was very sad when that went off the air so suddenly. It was such a great and quality show.