It's Complicated Written Update - 17th January 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

It's Complicated Written Update - 17th January 2014

"Mard ko Dard Nahi Hota".

The Episode starts with Rocky treating Bappa stomach as a Punching Bag .😆 The girls come screaming "Boys" and see both of them in an awkward position and turn their faces. 😆

Then Jo says "Nikki ka dard sar se phata jar aha hai", Maddy immediately corrects "Nikki ka sar dard se phata jar aha hai" and says because you must have played Atif Aslam's CD.😆 JO says i threw that CD long ago, there is some another reason.

Rocky hears this and says whatever the reason be a head massage will get rid of the pain.  And then says If you want I can do the full body massage of you free of cost by going to each girl. When he reaches urvashi she does her usual karate and rocky gets hit where he always gets hit.🤣 Then Urvashi pushes him over bappa and they both land in an awkward position again and girls turn their face again. 😆 Bappa says I have a medicine which will get rid of headache sooon. Nikki says "Dard ho rahi hai" and the Maddy corrects again "Dard ho raha hai.". And says "why do you girl cry so much about such a small problem. Boys don't cry due to pain, learn to tolerate pain ".

Girls ask boys don't cry dur to pain and boys say the famous dialogue "Mard ko Dard nahi Hota" and whatever pain we get we tolerate that pain and don't show.

After that Urvashi challenges them that she will make the boys cry due to pain and if she can't she will go to a date with a creep like rocky.

The boys are eating and suddenly rocky's teeth start paining and boys this something is stuck in rocky's neck. They start beating rocky in weird styles (Too funny, you have to watch this scene)🤣 . Rocky says he has pain in his teeth. Bappa goes to borrow "laung" (cloves) from the girls and utters rocky's teeth is paining. Jo and urvashi see the opportunity and call a dentist to remove the tooth of rocky. Rocky does not cry but he is paining a lot. After that he faints. Maddy again brags about "Mard ko Dard Nahi hota".

Nikki is talking to her client who is just gonaa deliver her baby. Just then Urvashi comes and takes out her frustration on the mannequin "Adarsh Kumar". Rocky is crying and says pain was in right tooth but the doctor removed left tooth. He calls the doctor Chu...ha.😆😉  Then the boys share the experience of their pain. 😃

Girls come with another pain test for Boys. This time its Waxing. The girls demonstrate it easily without any pain and The boys get scared.😆 After the waxing the boys cry but Maddy again proves they were not crying out of pain. Bappa mocks the girls. 😆 Girls says boys are stubborn and not accepting. The Boys again boast about "Mard ko Dard Nahi hota".

Just then Nikki's client calls that she is in hospital and nobody is there to help her. The girls convince the boys to drop them and Maddy drops them to the hospital.

The girls are inside the room and boys then realize girls bear so much to give birth to a child just like their mom would have to face during their birth.  Maddy then accepts "Girls can bear more pain than Boys". Maddy then calls his mom and thanks them. 👏

Girls then say they won but Maddy again contradicts them that you girls haven't tolerated this pain which a mother goes through to give birth to a baby.  😆😉

Precap: Who can adjust better? 😆

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes. This is my first time. I didn't saw any Update so i myself did one.  😃

Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago