Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Antisocial

You might as well start comparing a lot of mothers who lose their lives & babies during pregnancy to fathers who work their butt off.

Now please, don't tell me that's the same as well.

Edit: Even BEFORE pregnancy, mothers also work IN and OUT of their homes, like cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, etc. which fathers don't even help around with just cause they think it's a women's job. At least a mother doesn't feel ashamed of doing both jobs whereas a father makes a big deal about doing the household chores. 

& no. A mother doesn't rest when she's pregnant. Do you really think it's easy holding a baby in you for 9 months ? It burns like hell. The baby kicks around & whatnot.
Edited by Aya. - 10 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are we comparing carrying a child for 9 months and going through painful labor with looking after someone who is pregnant? Do both of these things require the same strength and effort? 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Are we comparing carrying a child for 9 months and going through painful labor with looking after someone who is pregnant? Do both of these things require the same strength and effort? 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw5ayibQ-E0[/YOUTUBE]
😆
..Antisocial.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aya.

@Antisocial

You might as well start comparing a lot of mothers who lose their lives & babies during pregnancy to fathers who work their butt off.

Now please, don't tell me that's the same as well.

Edit: Even BEFORE pregnancy, mothers also work IN and OUT of their homes, like cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, etc. which fathers don't even help around with just cause they think it's a women's job. At least a mother doesn't feel ashamed of doing both jobs whereas a father makes a big deal about doing the household chores. 

Father  does  Help And this Cleaning  and doing little Work   Help mothers  ...Even Doctor  Advised Mothers to do  Little Physical Work  , Mother  should be Action According to Doctors...That work is necessary    

& no. A mother doesn't rest when she's pregnant. Do you really think it's easy holding a baby in you for 9 months ? It burns like hell. The baby kicks around & whatnot.

..Antisocial.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

yes 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

🤣

I think at this point. It is safe to give up.

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

🤣

I think at this point. It is safe to give up.

I agree. It's a lost cause LOL. 

I'm going to go tell my dad that line, I'm sure he'll roll his eyes then laugh his ass off ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

I agree. It's a lost cause LOL. 

I'm going to go tell my dad that line, I'm sure he'll roll his eyes then laugh his ass off ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😆 😆