d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

One of my  favourite episode and more importantly this episode  has my favourite dialogue 
I have lost the count of how many times I have heard this line..but it still remains my the favourite line when ever I see this episode , i rewind to hear this line  
and here it goes :
Kunal saying to Richa :

chahe main kitana bhi nashe mein aajaun , lanat hain mujhe mein agar mein ek sec ke liye bhi ye bhool jaun ki main ek shaadi shudha aadmi hoon , ki meri biwi mera ghar mein intazaar kar rahi hian . bharosa karti hain wo mujhe pe aur uska bharosa mein zindagi bhar nahi tondunga , chahe main kitane nashe mein bhi aajaun, kabhi nahi...

sameer sir was too good while saying these lines , the voice modulation, the pain as so realy ..hats off to him 

Kunal might have made n promises in the show from the beginning till the end , just to break it the very next day, but this one promise he abided till the end  though gave us few sleepless night, atleast I had few thinking he might end up in vamps arms who was ever ready to take advantage of him ,but he didn't and that's what makes him special , different from rest and so lovable.

they might have had many imperfection but  their mad love for each other was so pure and perfect, making them an evergreen couple and  
no need to say sameer sir and keeti nailed it and really made characters kunal and sidhi so lively that they just become part of our life and are still part of our life.
miss them and hope to see them as leads together soon

Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Padmini.. Miss this jodi a lot!!!
fatimaheera thumbnail
Miss this jodi a lot!!!
waiting for serial Parichay with Season 2
saloni12 thumbnail
me too thought same...that y kunal's character ws so adorable+memorable..when each n every show on TV, lead married multiple times..kunal even in his worst n week phases always loved siddhi his beloved wife only n never accepted richa...miss u kunal chopra million times...
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this nice post...missing SiNal alot😭😭😭 
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this wonderful  recount of the    wonderful episode Padmini !
Agree with your  point on Kunal  keeping up this    one  promise  till the end !

As u mentioned  their  special chemistry  does still live on when we  revisit those episodes  even   on an   enth  time !

Miss  this  wonderful jodi  soo much  and  wish  they  soon  reapear  either in  season 2  or  some  nice  show  !

Edited by vipraja26 - 10 years ago
SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely post, it brought so many fond memories back πŸ˜ƒ. Yes, you are right... Kunal kept this very promise of his till the very end.
Missing Sinal very badly... Wish to see them together soon...
naz1312 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's one of my favorite episode and those line were so perfect ! And SS was SPELLBINDING!!
I've never seen a character as KC on Indian serial , Bcoz all the leads in desi shows get married multiply times and It was so tyipical of the Ekta n her Cv to do this yet they couldn't conceive him . No metter how bad state KC was he was always in love with his wife. our SS was so unique who change the game huge love and recpect for him .
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post padmini... i also love this dilouge of Kunal... he always been loyal towards his siddhi...πŸ˜ƒ infact both kunal and siddhi loved each other unconditinally... madly...😳 Sameer-sir and keerti made SiNal so real with there chemisty πŸ‘ missing them and wish to see them together again πŸ˜Š
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tharasach

Nice post Padmini.. Miss this jodi a lot!!!

thanks
me to a lot ...