||Rantara FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi||IMP Note pg. 96

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

CHAPTER 9 

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 18
FOR PMs- If you would like a pm for this story, please like this post. Thanks ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -.serendipity.- - 9 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ur posting it here as well?

Originally posted by: honeybees22

ur posting it here as well?

Yup some people were requesting me to so why not 😊
rantra123 thumbnail
hy...im new 
nd i LOV ur os...
cntn soon
nd whn r u gng 2 update???
im rlly waitng 
Nd Rantra 4 lif...
cntn ur wonderfull work

Originally posted by: rantra123

hy...im new 

nd i LOV ur os...
cntn soon
nd whn r u gng 2 update???
im rlly waitng 
Nd Rantra 4 lif...
cntn ur wonderfull work

thank you for liking my work.. 
i'm adding everything up until now and the next part will be coming soon ðŸ˜Š

Rab NBana DJodi ~ 

Chapter 1 - 

Mumbai, two years ago

"Raghu, tu wapas toh aayega na?" I asked him with a small voice. "Haan. Sirf tere liye wapas aaunga," he said. "Paaka waala promise na?" I asked, stretching my hand out towards him. "Paaka wala promise," he said, putting his hand on mine. I gave him one last hug and he turned to go. He turned around and waved and gave me a smile. "Bye," I said, while waving back. He turned around and left. Two years without him was something that I couldn't imagine and now it was happening for real. I wonder how these two years will pass without Raghu? My best friend, Raghu.

She gave me one last hug and I turned around to leave. It was harder than I had thought to leave her. But I had to go. Dad wanted me to go and handle the business in London. I was only 22. I couldn't handle a business. But it was Antara who had believed in me and insisted that I take this opportunity and go. I turned around to look at her one last time. I waved and smiled at her. She waved back and said "Bye." I would be back in two years just for her. Antara, my best friend.

Present day, Mumbai

"Uncle, Raghu abhi tak aaya kyun nahi?" I asked, getting up from the chair. I couldn't sit anymore. He called me a few minutes ago and told me that his flight had landed but why hadn't he come out yet? I wanted to see him. He was so busy in London that he hadn't even Skyped me once. He only talked to me on the phone every other day. I hadn't even seen his face for two years and he called him self my best friend. Aane do usse, I thought. Aaj toh uss ki khabar le kar hi chodongi. Yeh Antara ka waada hain. "Arre, beta abhi toh uss ki flight aayi hain. Thodi der toh lage gi na," he said. Uncle was right but still. I was so eager to see him. He was my best friend. I looked at the arrival section once more and saw a guy coming out. It took me a second to recognize who it was. I looked with my eyes squinted. I was still getting used to my contacts. It felt different not having my glasses on. I finally recognized him. It was Raghu. "Uncle finally woh aa gaya," I said and ran towards him. I gave him a big hug. "Finally, do saal baad tu wapas aa gaya," I said. I felt his arms around me. "Tujhse promise jo kiya tha, iss liye wapas aana para. Apni best friend me face pe smile bhi toh rakhni hai," he said. I let go of him and looked at his face. He looked a bit different for sure. He wasn't that 22-year-old crazy Raghu anymore. He was wearing jeans and a dress shirt and he looked, well, handsome.

I was back in Mumbai now. I was back for Antara. I purposely hadn't seen her for the past two years. I wanted it to be a surprise. I walked out of the doors and found a beautiful girl running towards me. She was wearing a pink and purple kurti with pink leggings. I looked at her face and recognized her. It was Antara. She had changed so much in the past 2 years. She used to have her hair and a braid and wore glasses. Now she let it loose and didn't have her glasses anymore. She hugged me and said "Finally, do saal baad tu wapas aa gaya." I put my arms around her. "Tujhse promise jo kiya tha, iss liye wapas aana para. Apni best friend ke face pe smile bhi toh rakhni hai," I said. She broke the hug and looked at me. She had become so different in the last two years. But she was still my best friend. "Kaka, aap Raghu ka saaman please le ke aaiye," she said to Ramu kaka, who had come behind Antara. "Aur tu chal mere saath." She grabbed my hand. "Kahan?" I asked. "Tujhe apne mom dad se nahi milna?" she asked. "Haan, milna hain," I answered. "Toh phir chal," she said and led me towards my parents. After meeting my parents, we got ready to go back home. "Ok Raghu, main tujhse baad mein milungi," Antara said as we were getting in the car. "Tu kahan jaa rahi hain?" I asked. "Woh mujhe bacho ko tuition padhne jaana hain," she said. "Main abhi aaya hoon aur tu kaam pe jaa rahi hain?" I asked. "Haan jaana hi padega. Aur waise bhi sirf ek ghaante ki baat hain," she said. "Theek hain, par phir tujhe raat ko dinner humare saath karna ho ga," I said. "Par Raghu..." she said. "Antara, Raghu theek ke raha hain, raat ko tum aur bhaisaab dinner ke liye aa jaana," Mom said. "Theek hain Aunty, par abhi mujhe jaana hain, bye," she said and ran towards the first auto she could find. Bari ho gayi hain par uska pagal pan ab tak nahi gaya, I thought as I sat in the car. But that's what made her different. She grew older but her heart was always innocent like a child's. That's Antara Kaul for you. Crazy but sweet.

A/N: So that was the first chapter! Leave your comments and let me know how it was! :)

Chapter 2

Roy.nikki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankx you dear you posted here, now its easy to comment 😉

Originally posted by: Roy.nikki143

Thankx you dear you posted here, now its easy to comment 😉

no problem ðŸ˜Š

Rab NBana DJodi ~ 

Chapter 2 - 

An hour or so later, I walked into my house. "Papa main aa gayi," I said, hanging my keys and bag up. "Aagayi meri princess. Kaisa tha aaj ka din? Raghu se mili?" he asked. "Papa itne saare sawal," I said and sat down on the couch next to him. "Aaj ka din bahut acha tha aur Raghu bhi wapas aa gaya. Aur haan, aunty ne hume dinner ke liye bulaya hain, to aap jaldi se tayaar ho jaiye," I said. "Theek hain, tum bhi jao," he said. "Ji Papa," I said and went to my room. I was really happy today. Raghu was back. I could finally be with my best friend again. I quickly changed my clothes and got ready for dinner. I chose a black and red anarkali. Raghu's favourite colour combination on me. Or well that's what he said last time. After Papa was ready, we walked to Raghu's house. Raghu and I were neighbours and we had spent our entire childhood together. Even after Raghu had gone to London, I spent most of my time at his house with his mom anyways. We rang the doorbell and Anjali aunty opened the door. "Antara, tum aa gayi? Aao, andar aa jao," she said inviting us in. "Raghu kahan hain?" I asked. "Woh upar terrace par hain, jao jaa kar mil lo," she said. "Ji," I said and hurried up towards the terrace.

I was standing on the terrace when I heard the tinkling of bells. It was Antara's payal. I was about to turn around when I felt her hands on my eyes. She always thought that she could surprise me but she never managed to. I always knew she was coming before she reached me. "Antara, mujhe pata hain ki tu hain," I said. "Kya Raghu, tujhe hamesha kaise pata chal jaata hain ki main hoon?" she asked. "Teri yeh jo payal hain na, isse," I replied. "Not fair," she said and made her sad face. "Hey, aise moo mat phula. Ghubare jaisi lagti hain," I said. "Shut up Raghu," she said, hitting my arm lightly. "Waise mere bina, tune do sal kaise guzaare?" I asked. "Waise hi jaisi tune guzare they," she replied. "Maine toh puri aash ki thi, teri zyaada yaad nahi aayi," I said, to annoy her. To be honest, I missed her a lot. "Haan toh mujhe bhi teri yaad thodi nahi aayi thi," she said. "Saachi?" I asked. "Muchi," she replied and crossed her arms. I loved annoying her. "Waise main tere liye gift laya tha," I said. "Kya? Toh phir wait kis ka kar rahe ho? Gift do," she said. "Tera gift mere kamre mein hain," I said. "Toh chalo, mujhe mera gift chaiye," she said. She started towards my room and I followed behind her.

I walked into Raghu's room. I actually spent quite a bit of time here when he was gone, remembering all the moments we had spent in this room. Playing games, doing homework and what not. "Toh dikhao mera gift," I said. "Ek minute," he said and went to his closet. He pulled out a small gift bag and handed it to me. "Yeh le," he said. I took the bag from him and opened it. In there was a box. I opened the box and found a dozen red glass bangles. I loved wearing bangles. This was probably the best gift ever. "Raghu, yeh," I said. "Itni mehnat se dhoonda hain yeh tere liye. Phele toh yeh samajh mein nahi aa raha tha ki loon kya. Phir main ek din London mein kisi indian store mein gaya tha. Wahan maine inko dekha aur sabse phela khayal mujhe tera aaya. Issi liye le aya," he said. "Thank you," I said giving him a hug. "Your welcome," he replied and hugged me back. "Antara, Raghu, neecche aa jao, dinner tayaar hain," Aunty called from downstairs. I broke the hug. I took off the bangles that I was already wearing and put on the ones Raghu gave me. "Kaisi hain?" I asked. "Perfect," he said. I smiled and grabbed the bag. "Chale," he said. "Haan chalo," I replied. We went downstairs and towards the dinner table. I could bear some hushed conversations. "Aap Antara ko kab batenge?" I heard aunty say. "Abhi sahi waqt nahi hain," Papa said. "Kya batana hain mujhe?" I asked. "Antara, tum aa gayi? Yahan aao, betho," Papa said, patting the chair next to him. "Phele yeh batiye ki aap mujhse kya chupa re ho?" I asked. I wasn't used to Papa keeping secrets from me. "Antara hum bas tumari shaadi ki baat kar re they," Aunty said. "Really? You know na, ki abhi mera shaadi karne ka koi mood nahi hain," I said. It was true. Right now I wanted to focus on my career. I had finished college and wanted to get a job soon. "Jaante hain, bas aise hi baat kar re they," Papa said. "Ab tum dono beth jao aur khana kha lo," aunty said. I went and sat next to papa and Raghu sat across from me and we started dinner.

After dinner, Antara left with uncle. It felt good to be at home and with the people I love. I headed up to my room. I opened my drawer and took out my harmonica. It had been two years since I had played it. There was no one to listen to it in London. I remember how Antara loved the tune and would only fall asleep once she heard it. I wondered if that was still the same case today. I went out to the terrace and started to play the tune I always played.

We had gotten home and I went up to my room. I was taking off my jewelry when I heard it. The tune. I could never fall asleep without it. The past two years had been so difficult, but I had recorded the tune on my phone once. That was the only thing that helped me fall asleep. But now he was back. There was something about this tune that made it so special. So magical. I opened the door of my balcony and saw Raghu on the other side. I smiled. He was to busy playing his harmonica to notice that I was standing right there. I slowly walled back into my room and closed the door. I leaned against it as I heard the beautiful tune.

A/N: Hope you guys like this update! Leave your comments please :)

Chapter 3