Help me out:A strained Relationship

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
See this Story, It from someone who is not a member of IF but asked me to post it. I hope you all would be able to help her out.

I am a girl, a class topper and all-rounder. i am very Honest so I will say what's true but never exxagerate, I am listing my qualities because you never know what comes in need to solve your problem.

Art, is my left-hand game. I have a good voice, I am bubbly, chirpy and talkative but a little shy with strangers. I am very friendly and have many Guy friends.

I am still in school😛. So here's what happened.

I had a Best Guy friend. He was handsome, and funny. We lived to the difination of Best friends, laughed toghether, had fun, shared jokes, secrets, chatted. It was a beautiful relationship of two Best friends. People teased em sometimes with his name, I just shrugged it off.

I came to know that half of my class has a crush on me. Including my best Friend and his 2 Besties, I didn't did anything knowing the fact.

Then One day while we were chatting on phone, He said he loved me and wanted to know what I thought about him. I knew that but the sudden confession was too much for me, I asked some time to think. He pesteres me in school a little, in a fun way. I delayed that.

My Girl friend, a good one, has a crush on him but supports our relation. She pestered me for a "Yes" she beleives we look stunning toghether.

So Finally, one day I gave him a partial "Yes", a chance to show, what good BF he is. Things went on for a while when suddenly his Bestie came up to me and listed his bad qualitites and proposed me, saying that he cares for me a lot more than my BF. I gave him a "No"

I was a bit irritated  with my BFs " [My name here]-My love" "I love you" and all. One day I had a sour mood because my friendship breaked with his bestie like that and I was rude to my BF on chat because when I get a sour mood I tend to be rude on some social networking site. But he didn't knew because I got to know this that day only. Some things are there which can be understood when spoken not written, same thing happened and we fought a little.

Now, ofcourse his ego would have been hurt, He gave a rude reply at last and blocked my account. There were holidays going on, when I went to school he didn't talked to me.

There were just 2 incidents before when we didn't talked for some days but they had solved, this time I thought this would pass away too but It didn't

He didn't talked to me, I came to know he hated me and abused me. The world came crashing down for me. I wanted to hate him but couldn't, It shouldn't bother me but it does and I know I should not Care but a Care a lot aout him even noe when he Hates me.

I am confused of my feelings, He is handsome a good deal. All I want now is everyhting back to normal, our old relation back, back as Bestess friends. I came to know from that Girl friend throught a common friend that they[He and his bestie] Hate me a lot and won't be friends again.

Everyday i pray for eveything to be normal, but no such signs. Mnay a times our eyes lock for a brief second in class, Somewhere in my heart I have a feeling that he actually doesn't hates me as much he is known too.

I can't understand a male mind but can understand my Best Friend but nowadays he has gaurded expressions, I couldn't know what he actually thinks. Can you help me out?? Anybody here please, give your feedback on what should I do. I desperately want him back. I don't know what feeling I have for him. I can't just bring myself to hate him and Care about him

Please help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

your friend has trouble moving on. she might want to try writing all the problems that led to her outburst and feelings of friendship that she is missing, and regret for hurting his feelings and give it to him, or mail it to him a few times. After she has attempted to explain herself and if he doesnt respond she needs to move on.

personally though... if someone ignored me that long, unless its a complex relationship like *Shruti* and I 😳 .. I wouldn't consider a relationship with that person. humans don't ignore humans especially the ones we like..
Edited by TroubleShooter - 10 years ago
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

your friend has trouble moving on. she might want to try writing all the problems that led to her outburst and feelings of friendship that she is missing, and regret for hurting his feelings and give it to him, or mail it to him a few times. After she has attempted to explain herself and if he doesnt respond she needs to move on.

personally though... if someone ignored me that long, unless its a complex relationship like *Shruti* and I 😳 .. I wouldn't consider a relationship with that person. humans don't ignore humans especially the ones we like..

Thankx a lot for your help, sometimes I too think that she needs to move on, her friendship was just a medium for him to ask her out but then you know none of them could actually remember when they first met, that long they are friends from. It was True friendship, she says sometimes they stare at each other for a brief second, I too feel somethign is left here. Can you please advice what she can do?? She can't talk to him with his bunch of friends and his that bestie with him and he is rarely alone.
BarbieGurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Honestly this guy seems to be an immature jerk.
If he can let go years of frnship for his ego then he is not worth it...your frn is very young...breaking frnship is not end of the world...she has lot to see and achieve.
Better forget him n concentrate on better things n better people.

She will get much better n deserving guys in future.