tum se pyaar huwa updated prt 79 page 116 completed

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"Tumse Pyaar Huwa" my very first attempt to write a story.

Part 1

Mumbai ka bhai Raghunath naik apne dost machmach ke saath bahar kisi kaam se ja raha tha, raat das baj rahethe...achanak se tez hawa chalne lagi, asman me kaali badal apne baahein faylaaye chand sitaron ko chupa raha tha, aesa lag raha tha ki badi toofaan anewali hai...machmach bola:bai lagta hai baarish anewali hai chalo laut chalte hai...Raghu bola:are nahi hum naik sadan se bahut door aagay hai aur is toofan me lautna mushkil hai, ek to s...a jeep ko abhi kharab hona tha, raat kaatne ke liye kuch to dhondna padega, badal garajne laga..baarish hone lagi..dono dost sar se paao tak bilkul bheeg chuke the..kuch door chalne ke baad kuch dikha..machmach bola:bai ye to bhoot bangla lagta hai..mereko andar nahi jana..an...andar churail ho to? Raghu:machmach..machmach band kar aur chal andar! Raghu ne darwaje ko halka sa dhakka diya aur darwaaza khulgaya...koi hai?raghu ne awaaz lagaee..koi jawab nahi to raghu andar chala gaya..k..k..kaun hai andar se ladki ki awaz aaee, mm ghabra kar raghu ko pakad liya..bhai apun bola tha yaha churail hai..aaj apun log ka khayr nahi..Raghu:sshhh..awaaz nahi aur usne apne ph ka light on kiya aur saamne ka nazaara dekh kar dang rah gaya! MM:ruksana..tum? Tum yaha kayse tapki..mera matlab yaha kiya kar rahi ho? Aur woh kaun hai tumaare piche? Ruksana:rab ka shukar ki tum dono aagay..warna hum dono to...Raghu: tum yaha kayse pahunchi? Ruksana:hum dono shaadi se wapas laut rahe the ki achanak se taxi band pad gayee..hume taxi se utarna para..aur phn ke lighter se hum yaha pahunch paaye..andar aya to phn ka battery dead aur hum yahi fas gay..
Raghu:tumare saath woh kaun hai? Ruksana:woh antara hai..meri dost
Ruksana aur antara bilkul bheeg chuke the..ruksana ke peeche chupke khadi thi antara..dari huwi..bheegi huwi..kaamp rahi thi..chahera chupa huwa tha..u ye sab dekh raha tha ki MM bola:bhai aag jalate hai warna ph ki battery kharch ho jaayegi.Raghu:chal kuch karte hai

Antara was holding ruksanas hand very tightly..bahut daree huwi thi Ruksana:kuch nahi hoga tu dar mat..raghu machmach hai na humare saath pls calm down.

MM:bhai ye dekho bole to candles! Raghu wasnt listening to MM he was worried abt the girl behind ruksana..dari huwi..ghabrayee huwi..kapkapati huwi..agar ruksana ka dost hai aur basti me rahti hai to apun ko kayse dikha nahi

MM came with burning candles n found raghu in deep thought, raghu saw him n bola:ye MM tu us ladki ko jaanta hai kiya..kiya naam hai uska...ha antara. MM:ha bhai wo apna govind uncle hai na uska bhaanji hai..kaskmir se aaee hai..ma baap aur bhai sab kashmir me hai par ye yaha parne ke liye aaee hai..college jati hai ruksana ke saath..bahut kam bolti hai..bole to goongi hai! Raghu:kiya? Tum bhi MM kuch bhi..ab chalo yaha se..raghu n MM came to where the girls were..raghu saw they were really wet..he put the candles on the table near by n started looking for woods..they found some logs n started a bon fire..raghu ruksana ko baithne ko kaha..MM aur raghu dono aag ke kinare baith gay..MM:are tum dono abhi tak wahich kadi hai..kisi shub ghadi ka intezaar hai kya?Ruksana:chal antara..antaras teeth were rattling..she was shaking really bad..as ruksana pulled her from behind, her bangles n payal ke dhun se sara kamra goonjutha! Jab woh saamne aaee Raghu use dekhta rah gaya..white saree with maroon border..maroon bangles..gale me haar..maathe pe bindi..khule baal par bheegi huwi..saree was sticking to her skin..she was huging her self. .she knew uska badan deekh raa hai..she was so embarrassed! Nazre juka ke baith gayee..Raghu ye sab bade ache se dekh raha tha..man hi man me soch raha tha..kitni soondar hai ye! Jannat ki pari apun ki basti me! Apun ko in se baat karna hai..magar kayse..kayse bhi lekin baat to hokar hi rahegi..

Storm was getting worse outside. .rain, wind, lightening! Andar MM zameen me pare pare so gaya tha..ruksana bhi bas flat hone wali thi..magar raghu aur antara ek aag ke iss paar aur doosra aag ke uss paar..raghu was staring at antara but antara was looking at the fire. ..

Plz like n comment, will continue asap! Love u all!

Thanks guyz for liking n commenting!

Part 2

Raghu glanced at ruksana who was flat on the floor n snoring. .this side MM snoring n the other side ruksana
Raghu glanced at antara who was still shaking n hugging her knees rocking back n forth. .mere ko isse baat karni hai..magar kayse..kiya bolu..kahase shuru karo..he took his wet shirt off n hung it on a nearby wood post..he was looking
Dangerously hot without his shirt! He again glanced at antara thinking she would notice him like that..but no she was still
Looking at the sparks that were cuming frm the bonfire. .raghu notice that the heat wasnt giving her any relief from the cold n she was still hugging n rocking herself
Raghu to himself:ye toofan, upar se in dono ki snoring aur ye sannata..s...ek din me itna kuch kayse ho sakta hai
Silence was killing raghu so he finally managed to talk. .
Raghu:woh..woh k..kiya naam bataya tumne..miss..
Antara:antara. .antara kaul naam hai mera. .
Raghu:acha naam hai..still antara didn't look at him
Raghu:woh mai who kah raha tha ki tu mere saath upar kamre me chal..shayad kuch kapre mill jaaye to change
Kar sakti hai..warna agar aesi baithi rahi to thand lag jaayegi..
Antara was quite nervous now..nahi mujhe nahi jana. .may yahi rahungi ruksana ke saath. .
Raghu:are to main ne kaun sa kaha ki udhar tu basti basa le..mayne sirf change karne ko kaha hai..
Antara:nahi may theek hu..may sambhaal lungi apne aap ko
Raghu was walking towards antara. .antara could sense it but she never had guts to even lift up her head n see
His face..she was hell scared! Hurriedly she stood up facing the wall. .raghu was mesmerized by the scene infront
Of his eyes! She was wearing a very short blouse with deep cut revealing her bare back. .n tiny waist. .only a dori was holding
The blouse in place. .her hair all one side..her pallu almost abt t ocum off was hanging loosely. .raghu was stunned n all lost! Kiya hai ye ladki yaar! Antara was holding her breath..out of fear..tar tar kamp rahi thi..suddenly there was a huge
Lightening n thunder! Antara covering both of her ears let out a loud screem n ran into raghu! She crushed into raghu's naked chest forgetting her pallu that fell off while running. .raghu felt her arms go around his waist. .her head was resting on his shoulders. .her long silky hair covering half of his face..she was breathing heavily. .raghu could feel her softness against his chest..her hot breath on his neck ..she was holding him tightly. .raghu can feel her deep cut blouse revealing her cleavage n half naked bosom which was rubbing his chest..never ever in his life any girl has hugged him like this
Raghu was having mixed feelings rising right now. .emotions n passions mingled with strong desire. .whatever
The feelings were he was liking it! He wanted to hug her n never let her go..he couldn't control himself no more
He was lost in beauty. .he slowly slide his one hand around her tiny bare waist and the other hand around her bare mid
Back and snuggled into her hair. .his hands tightened around her bringing her more onto him..antara felt her tiny
Frame being crushed in his iron like arms n chest..she felt pain n opened her eyes..their faces were inches apart
This is the very first time antara saw raghu! She was stunned at handsome face infront of her eyes! They both share a heated eyelock. .mahi tu moment..antara realized what she was doing..she quickly lowered her gaze..she felt his hot breath on her face n neck..raghu felt same..
Antara apne halat dekh kar sharma gayee.her face turned all red..she said in a dari huwi awaaz me
Antara:choro mujhe jaane do..she started twisting n turning in raghu's arms wanting to break free..
Raghu:nahi chorunga! He caged antara in his arms..
Antara:pl raghu choro mujhe dard hora hai..ouch! She was trying her best to break free. .but all in vain! Raghu never
Moved his hands never Moved. .antara was extremely exhausted. .her breaths more heavier now..
Antara:pls raghu jaane do mujhe u r hurting me..dard ho raha hai mujhe. .she started crying. .hot tears made its
Way down her cheeks. .raghu couldn't see her crying. .he released her..but she couldn't move! Their chains were
Stuck together! Raghu smiled. .miss kaul upar wala bhi nahi chahata ki hum dono alag ho n winked. .
Raghu just stood there enjoying the sensations antara's hands were giving him while antara was trying hard to separate the chains. Zara sambhal ke miss kaul..tord mat dena ye chain mere liye special hai..antara got angry now n pulled
On the chain.while.pulling n pushing she tripped over a piece of wood that was lying on the floor. .n went down the
Floor taking raghu with her..antara underneath raghu on top! Antara's eyes were tightly closed n was holding
Raghus shoulders. .miss kaul tu teekh hai? Antara's frame was covered with raghu's huge body..no escape now!

So hw was it guyz? Like n comment I will continue asap! Love ya! BR]

INDEX:
Part 3 pg 3, prt 4 pg 4, prt 5 pg 5, prt 6 pg 6, prt 7 pg 8, prt 8 pg 9, prt 9 pg 10, prt 10 pg 12, prt 11 pg 13, prt 12 pg 16,
Prt 13 pg 18, prt 14 pg 20, prt 15 pg 21, prt 16 pg 23, prt 17 pg 24, prt 18 pg 26, prt 19 pg 27, prt 20 pg 28, prt 21pg 29,
Prt 22 pg 31, prt 23 pg 32,prt 24 pg 32, prt 25 pg 34, prt 26 pg 35, prt 27 pg 37, prt 28 pg 39, prt 29 pg 40, prt 30 pg 41,
Prt 31 pg 42,prt 32 pg 43, prt 33 pg 44, prt 34 pg 45, prt 35 pg 46, prt 36 pg 48, prt 37 pg 50, prt 38 pg 51, prt 39 pg 53,
Prt 40 pg 54, prt 41 pg 56, prt 42 pg 58, prt 43 pg 60, prt 44 pg 63,prt 45 pg 65, prt 46 pg 66, prt 47 pg 69, prt 48 pg 72, prt 49 pg 74, prt49 B pg 75, prt 50 pg 77, prt 51 pg 79, prt 52 pg 84,prt 53 pg 85, prt 54 pg 86, prt 55 pg 87,prt 56 pg 88,prt 57 pg 88, prt 58 pg 90, prt 59 pg 91,prt 60 pg 92,prt 61 pg 93,prt 62 pg 94,prt 63 pg 97,prt 64 pg 98, prt 65 pg 99,prt 66 pg 100,prt 67 pg 101,prt 68 pg 103,prt 69 pg 104,prt 70 pg 105,prt 71 pg 106,prt 72 pg 107,prt 73 pg 108,prt 74 pg 109,prt 75 pg 110,prt 76 pg 111,prt 77 pg 114,prt 78 pg 115,prt 79 pg 116 completed. Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
omg that was hell loads of romance I just love this story
thank you for writing it in English
m addicted to this story
pls cont asap
nazi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Do continue soon
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeybees22

omg that was hell loads of romance I just love this story

thank you for writing it in English

m addicted to this story

pls cont asap

Thanks dear I will continue soon! By the way i'm on Twitter my acc@sanjini mala
Stay tuned more romance on the way!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
please pm me from the next part
honeybees22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kantared1

Thanks dear I will continue soon! By the way i'm on Twitter my acc@sanjini mala
Stay tuned more romance on the way!

will surely follow u when I log in
just cant wait for more romance

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
damn it it's just too hot to handle...😲
brilliant work buddy u made me all red...☺️
each and every word, every line was like oozed with romance... i am totally in dreamland..
continue soon dr.. u made me restless...πŸ˜†
hey why don't you post all chapters in one thread. it will be good.. don't make chapters on seperate threads... 
cont soon..πŸ€—
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

damn it it's just too hot to handle...😲

brilliant work buddy u made me all red...☺️
each and every word, every line was like oozed with romance... i am totally in dreamland..
continue soon dr.. u made me restless...πŸ˜†
hey why don't you post all chapters in one thread. it will be good.. don't make chapters on seperate threads...
cont soon..πŸ€—

Thnks I will continue soon, I dnt knw how to make all chapters in one thread can u help me with this I will really appreciate it. .thnks n yes more romance on the way!
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeybees22

will surely follow u when I log in

just cant wait for more romance

Hey how do I make all the chapters in one thread..I really don't know how make one..can u help me
It will be easier that way..thnks
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hayee☺️...me dead..🀒
what an update yr...😳
raghu don't know hw to start a talk with her...and she so scared...😳
such a lovely atmosphere...
waiting for ur next update!😊
i liked it!πŸ˜›