Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

//.KDMHMD Creations Gallery #17.\\

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome Deshians! Congrats on the 17th Creations Gallery!!

Link to previous galleries:

Please read the RULES below before posting anything here.

1. PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is cutting out parts from other sig makers signature, taking the credit of someone else's work. In short Plagiarism is taking the work of another person and claiming that it is yours. No Warning PMs will be sent, but definitely you will be given a chance to defend yourself. If you are found guilty then Warning will be raised.

We have had members plagiarizing creations in our previous gallery and a warning was also given. I hope we wont see it again in this gallery and onwards.

2. NO QUOTING UPDATES. This have been repeated many times already but we still see members quoting creations. Please stop quoting updates/creations especially long ones. It's takes a lot of time when the page loads. And the Dev Team cant always check each page to edit them. So please see to it you don't quote any updates. You can use the @ format.

3. MERGING/MORPHING - NOT ALLOWED. Taking the original photos and putting desired faces of your favourite actor/actress is wrong as you are messing  with the copyrights of the original photos. (Merging two different pics of actors is okay as long as you don't morph).

4. KDMHMD CREATIONS RELATED ONLY.Please post creations related only to KDMHMD and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

NO POSTING OF REQUESTS.Criticism and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Post creations that are made by you only and not other members. Finding creations from google or any other site is not allowed.

DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION.This doesn't seem to be working. Many of our creations are being posted outside I-F (ApniCommunity, Indya Forum, Facebook, etc..) without asking permission from the maker and without giving credit. In fact the person posting in other forum is taking credit for our creations. This is a really sad thing. No matter how much we ask, it is still being posted. Asking permission and giving credit is not that hard, is it?

BE CREATIVE! HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE.Try not to copy other sig makers style. Be creative and have your own style. If you have been inspired by any member, then please do give proper credit.

We hope these things will be remembered not only for this gallery but from now onwards. Please keep this gallery clean and neat.

Thank you!
-KDMHMD Dev. Team-

*CG Banner Credit: Priya (Premeer_Diwani)

Edited by khushix - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Me First...
Congratzz Deshians for the new CG...🥳🥳 romantic month is started with new CG...we are going to rock here...🥳
thanks khushi di for opening the new one.. love u ya...🤗

ok..new CG..so cant come with empty hand...😆 so..i'm here with a small thing...

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 10 years ago
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow. Congratz deshians 🥳
Priya, awesome banner for our CG and avi too

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to fans for the 17th CG 🥳

Beautiful banner and lovely avi Priya. 🤗 You rock always.

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeeyyy ... Congrats to all for CG#17... & amazing banner & avi Priya ... They rock👏
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaayyy...congrats deshians 🤗
sana.harshiti thumbnail
 Congratz  Congratz  Deshians 🥳
Priya, awesome banner for our CG and avi too 
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As per my promise..here are my first latest creation in new CG 😳

Edited by kiran_28 - 10 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG new gallery ... we deshians rock .. hehehe .. love u khushi di .. here after long ... now lets dance*
GiyaJuneja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations everyone 🥳
pri, awesome banner. I loved the two doves next to premeer
pri, and kiran lovely works