MagadhProductions|10:Mytho,StarDiwali,KaJen,OUAT,Bolly

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

HAMAARE MAGADH DESH MEIN AAP SABHI KA HAARDIK SWAAGAT HAI. HAMAARA PARICHAY: MAGADH SAMRAAT JARASANDH AUR UNKE ATYANT CHATUR MITRA MAHARAJ BANASUR. HAMAARE UNCHE SWAR KO ANYA NA SAMJHEIN, HUM PREM POORVAK VARTALAAP HI KAR RAHE HAIN. ISSE PURVA KI AAP HAMAARE MAANSIK SANTULAN PAR SANDEH KAREIN, HUM KUCH SHABD ANGREZI MEIN BHI UCHAARTE HAIN.

So, if you didn't understand our introduction, that's completely alright. That was basically our alter egos, Jarasandh and Banasur, welcoming you to our grand kingdom of Magadh. This is a collaboration shop between me, Aishu/Jarasandh,  and my dear dear friend Lola/Jarasandh. Still doesn't make sense? Don't worry, read on. It'll all become clear. Or it might not, but still read on.

Jarasandh and Banasur were two villains from Krishna's lifetime who helped his uncle Kans connect with his evil side and commit many atrocities. We DID not pick them as our alter egos because of that, but because one of our favorite mythos characterized them as the brotp of brotps. We really saw ourselves in the way they screamed their affection at each other, saying the kindest things as if they're giving death threats, and the backslapping beer buddies vibe they gave off. I mean, just look at these two.

You see, we both had shops of our own before. And we realized that running those shops wasn't really fun anymore. Doing the long list of requests wasn't exactly a ball because a.) it usually wasn't stuff we fangirled over or liked to do, just stuff people wanted us to do and b.) we both lead pretty busy lives and working with that kind of assignment just wasn't something we wanted to do anymore. And so, with that in mind, we decided that we'd merge our two shops together and do things a little bit differently. We will not be taking requests and it'll be more of an informal gallery.

------------------------------

EDIT: We will now be including a very special addition to our Magadh team, the (evil) genius, Kans, himself! Well, I mean Vicky, who will be Kans in our little group. Not only is she a fantastic worker, but she is also the co-founder's son-in-law.

------------------------------

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy your visit here! Feel free to look around and use whatever you like. Also, for more frequent updates, visit our blogs on Tumblr.

Jarasandh's Blog: http://chippedcupofchai.tumblr.com/

Kans's Blog: http://itsjustalittlecrush.tumblr.com/

Banasur's Blog: http://pakhara.tumblr.com/

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PM LiST

We will send out the initial announcement PM for this gallery. To receive a PM every time we update, please friend the following user account which is jointly maintained by all three of us: Magadh
We will send out PMs to everyone who is on the buddy list of THAT account. (Beware: the profile pic might just be too hot for you to handle).
Edited by lola610 - 10 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK:
Jarasandh's Stuff

pakhara thumbnail
Kans's Work

pakhara thumbnail
Banasur's Stuff

muffins2waffles thumbnail
ress. will edit soon.
Congrats on the new shop, all three of you!
Every creation by each of you is amazing and love the theme. 

edited: 

i'm in a super stressful period of uni rn but just had to come online but I'm SOOO happy to see three of my favorite people and favorite creators in one shop <3 I was missing you guys when you ran off to tumblr (even though I don't blame you guys, nothing left here. but I just can't get hooked to tumblr) but I'm so glad you made a joint shop to showcase all your flawless creations. 

Lola, I mean..Jarasandhji 😎 You are AMAZING and even more amazing because I have literally seen you grow as a creator. I know this is started to sound like a graduation speech but I missed your uni graduation party anyway so might as well sound all motherly. You were always freaking awesome and making stuff but now you're like freaking awesome awesome awesome <3 your designs/styles/ideas for you gifsets + the coloring and blending of everything is literally literally flawless. perfection to the core <3 I can't think of anything else to say! I love you ❤️ keep posting whatever you guys make because it's honestly so wonderful to see them! a visual treat 😳

Vicky aka Kans Mama! I have always admired your work. Your recent MB work is stunning <3 Love the prettiness of everything you make. Does that even make sense? 😆 Honestly your work is flawless too, and super colorful and unique. Using an Arjun avi you made...love love love everything ❤️

Aishu aka Banasurji 🐷 What can I say??? Stop being so perfect. I've seen you grow as a creator as well and honestly I'm so proud of how awesome you have become <3 It's like you're a photoshop queen. You can do anything and you are just so so talented. Keep making stuff and posting it whenever you have time. I can just sit here and stare at it all day. Even though your creations are mostly of shows I don't watch, I feel like using them because they're so freaking perfect. That's how amazing you are! 

Again, looking forward to updates from MagadhProductions! 🤗 

btw this is classic: http://i.minus.com/iKpA66qGpDwMW.gif 
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations for the new shop guys! 🥳

The theme is so freaking awesome, I know I'll enjoy being here.

I hope that with three of you working together, updates will be more frequent. 😉

*ehem* *ehem*

😆😆😆

The example signatures you guys posted are awesome!

Out of Jarasandh aka Lola's work, this is my favorite! The texture and coloring are superb!

Out of Banasur aka Aishu's work, I just LOVE this!!!

Out of Kans Mama aka Vicky's work, this one is simply ethereal.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woot! Welcome back.  

Lola. 😲 Glad to see you back. 😃
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congozzz🥳
truly a grand opening
gorgeous stuffs