Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Magadh

HEYYY THERE FELLOW RAKSHASHI! lmao, hi Aishi Di!
Thank you so much! We are so thrilled you liked our gallery!!

PS: do you guys think we should use the Magadh account to reply to stuff? It was supposed to be just for sending out PM's.

That would be a good idea but the max no.of Newbie posts is 10 a day!
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so many gorgeous arts  
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful work there..this is the first time I am visiting the shop..great stuff ..must say.⭐️⭐️

@Loved Rekha n Rakesh ji's avi...nostalgia..

Thanks for the PM Ashuji.😃
Surely got some request for this shop😳

Regards
SIa
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magadh

HEYYY THERE FELLOW RAKSHASHI! lmao, hi Aishi Di!
Thank you so much! We are so thrilled you liked our gallery!!

PS: do you guys think we should use the Magadh account to reply to stuff? It was supposed to be just for sending out PM's.

I'm having trouble taking you seriously with your icon 🤣 Anyway no problem! I will edit this weekend! & you guys could do that, it might be easier unless all three of you try to log in at the same time! lol
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow beautiful gallery and congrats to u all!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I think that would be easier for you guys, so that any one of you can log on to reply. :)

Exactly! We could do the replies together and all of us could do them.
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

I'm having trouble taking you seriously with your icon 🤣 Anyway no problem! I will edit this weekend! & you guys could do that, it might be easier unless all three of you try to log in at the same time! lol

Why, the Kans man too glorious for you? :P And lol take your time! And yes, we will try to avoid that! :D
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

That would be a good idea but the max no.of Newbie posts is 10 a day!

Yeah, you do have a point. I'll try to do all the replies with the Magadh account and then switch to my own if I run out. As it is, I already wasted a post there on a completely separate forum, thinking I was actually logged into this one.  :|
Magadh thumbnail
@JanakiRaghunath, THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEVI JANAKI! WE ARE SO HUMBLED THAT YOU STEPPED INTO OUR KINGDOM AND-- is the yelling a bit much? I'm sorry! We just yell everything nowadays to fit into our rakshas personas. Anyway, thank you so much for commenting! That is so kind of you to say those things and we are very very proud that you liked our stuff! THANK YOU!

EDIT: Also, thank you for your lovely message, but for some reason, I-F would not let us quote it. An error message kept popping up that said that there wasn't a "valid message heading and/or body."
Edited by Magadh - 10 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Congratulations for the new shop guys! 🥳

The theme is so freaking awesome, I know I'll enjoy being here.

I hope that with three of you working together, updates will be more frequent. 😉

*ehem* *ehem*

😆😆😆

The example signatures you guys posted are awesome!

Out of Jarasandh aka Lola's work, this is my favorite! The texture and coloring are superb!

Out of Banasur aka Aishu's work, I just LOVE this!!!

Out of Kans Mama aka Vicky's work, this one is simply ethereal.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEVI JANAKI! WE ARE SO HUMBLED THAT YOU STEPPED INTO OUR KINGDOM AND-- is the yelling a bit much? I'm sorry! We just yell everything nowadays to fit into our rakshas personas. Anyway, thank you so much for commenting! That is so kind of you to say those things and we are very very proud that you liked our stuff! THANK YOU!
----
See, that one worked. WHAT IS GOING ON INDIA FORUMS? WHY YOU SO MEAN TO NEWBIES?
Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago