Phir Subah Hogi

FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hey girls ! i m here to fulfill my promise ... before posting new chapter i want to rewind your memories ... so now 1st i m posting old chapters, with English Translation    ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So in my story vikram decided to move out now, and before leaving he want to say some thing to all '

He calls to everybody in the hall.. 

MT asking'vikram tumne hum sab ko yanha kyo bulaya hai.. ? (MT asking vikram ... why did u call all of us here)

Vikram'kuch kahna tha aap logo se,(VIKRAM say - I wanted to say some thing to you all)  * suddenly rattan comes and say " malik ek admi ye ticket de gya hai..(Ratan said - sir One person came and gave this ticket )

MT'ticket , kaise ticket tum kanhi jar he ho vikram ?(MT asking ... what ticket ? are you going some where Vikram)

Vikram- haa,(Yes)

Mt'kanha ? (Where)

V'bas ja rha hoo,aur mat poochiye kyoki mai khud bhi  nahi janta' (I am just going and dont ask me because I my self dont know)

MT'par kyo aur kyo nahi btana chahte ? (But why and why you dont want to tell)

V'isliye kyonki mai bas kuch din akela rahna chahta hoo(because i want to be alone some days),, nahi chahta ki  koi jane ki mai kanha hoo aur kya kar rha hoo..(I dont want that any one would know where am I or what im doing)

MT'shocked* , achanak tumhe kya ho gya hai vikram ? aaisi ajeeb si bate kyo kar rhe ho..?(what happened to you suddenly? why you talk such strange things ?)

V'achanak nahi maa, achanak nahi.bhut soch-samjh kar hi ye faisla kiya hai maine.. (not suddenly mom, no, after thinking i decided this)

MT'par kyo ?aaisa kya ho gya hai..?(but why what happened?)

V'aaisa kya ho gya hai ? (what happened ?)agar aapko maa hokar bhi ye samjh nahi aa rha hai,ki kya ho gya hai to mujhe lgta hai ki mera jane ka faisla bilkul sahi hai..(if being my mom you dont know what happened then I think my decision is right i should leave)

MT'vikram'???

V'haa maa, jo huaa hai, aap sab log jante hai, jo kuch bhi huaa accha nahi huaa aur agar mai yanha rha to shayad isase bhi bura ho sakta hai..isiliye jaa rha hoo.. (yes mom, what ever happened, you all know, what ever happened was not good and if I stay here may be some thing worst can be that's why i m leaving)

Bas jane se pahle sabse kuch khan chahta tha.. (I just wanted to say some thing to all b4 im leaving)

BN__ par apna sab kuch chodkar apna poora pariwar' akele(but leavingevery thing that belongs to you , your family,Alone )

V'pariwar(family) ? apne(My own people).. *smile* '. "Yeh na puchcho kis kis ne dhokhe diye, waranaa aapno ke chehare uttar jaayenge" ' khair(Don't ask who cheated me, else those people will be shamed andwill put their faces down... any ways)

mai sirf jane se pahle kuch kehna chahta tha, aap sab se mafi magna chahta hoo , mujhe aaisa lagta hai,ki  pichle dino mujhse kuch galtiya ho gayi hai., * staring to both backstabber*.. to mujhe lagta hai ki apni galtiya mujhe man leni chahiye..(I just wanted to say few things before im leaving,I want to say sorry to all of you,i feel that i have made some mistakes in those last few days, staring to both backstabber- then i think i should accept my mistakes )

MT ' galtiya par tumne kya galtiya kee hai ? (mistakes but what mistakes you have made ?) aur agar ho bhi gyi hai to tum ek thakur ho(And if u made any, you are thakur), ye sab to chalta hai, aur humei nahi lagta ki tumne koi galti ki hai, tumne apni sari jimeddariya bakhubi nibhai hai..(thisis okay, i dont think u made any mistake, you have fulfilled your responsibilities)

V' haa hum thakur hai par humne is bat ka fayda udhane ki kabhi koshish nahi ki,humesha apne aapko dusro se bdha nahi samjha, na dusro ko chota.. sabko brabar hi samjha hai,isiliye mujhe lagta hai,pichle dino jo mujhse huaa wo nahi hona chahiye tha.. humei lagta hai ki jimedari nibhane me hum peeche rah gye, agar nlbhai hoti to mafi mangne ki jarurat nahi padhti' aur na yanha se jane ki.. (yes I am thakur, but I never tried to misuse this, I never see my self bbigger then some one else, nor some one else smaller then me I sow all as same position that is why I feel that what ever happened what I did i should not do, I feel that i left behind in fulfilling my responsibilities, if i filled those then why would i had to say sorry nor had to leave this place)

MT'tum adi aur sug ki wajah se ja rahe ho  ? (are you going because of adi and sugni?)

V'nahi mai apni wajah se ja ha hoo.. (No, Im going because of My self)

MT' *moving towords both* adi dekho ,tum dono ki wajah se vikram ja  ha hai..(adi see ... because of yout two vikram is going from here)

ADI'maine kya kiya,  maine to wahi kiya, jo sahi tha.. (what did I do ?? I did what ever was right to do)

V'maa rhne dijiye, usne kuch nahi kiya jo kiya ,maine kiya sara dosh mera hai, (Mom let it be, he did not do any thing, and what is done, is by me i am in mistake )

sab kuch jante bujhte jo kuch bhi kiya maine kiya, sari galti meri hai, (I did every thing knowingly, all are my mistakes)* every body shocked and surprised

V'haa aaj mai yanha apni galtiya manne hi to aaya hoo(Mom I m here today to accept my mistakes).. meri sabse bdhi galti ye thi ki mai is gawn me aaya(My biggest mistake was coming here in this village ), bina kisi khas wajah ke (without any good solid reason).. usse bhi bdhi galti ye thi ki main eek aaisi ladki se pyar kiya jo pyar ka matlab hi nahi janti thi..(My biggest mistake was falling in love with girl who does not know what is love) , *sugni is furious*..  sabke samne mujhe ye manne me koi hichak nahi hai, ki maine us ladhaki se dil ki gahraiyo se pyar kiya tha(I dont feel shame saying i loved that girl allot), meri galti bas itni thi ki jab mujhe rewa ke jinda hone ka pta chala(My only mistake was that when I come to know about reva being alive), to maine ye bat use nahi btai(I didnt tell that girl about it),isliye nahi ki mai uuse dhoka dena chahta tha(Not because that I wanted to cheat on her),blki isliye kyonki, mai use bta nahi paya(because that I could not tell it to her),kyonki usne mujhse kaha ki wo apni jann de degi(Because she told me once that she will kill her self), aur mai use khona nahi chahta tha(I could not lose her),us khusi ko khona nahi chahta tha,jo brso bad mere jeevan me aai thi..  .. aur rewa ke sath mai kitna khush hoo ye aap sab jante hai par mante nahi hai..  (I didnt want to lose that happiness,that entered my life after long time... and how much im happy with reva you all know and accept it too..)

Sugni'ye bas itani si galti hai ?(this is only the mistake ??)

V'nahi shayad bhut bdhi galti thi, tumhe samjhne me galti ho gayi, mujhe lga ki   tum mujhse pyar karti ho, par sach to ye hai ki  tumne mujhse kabhi pyar hi nahi kiya..ye meri galt fahmi thi.. mujhe laga tha ki  tum mujhse itna pyar karti ho, humara rishta itna majboot hai ki kam se kam ek bar tum meri majboori samjhne ki koshish krogi, lekin nahi..tumne meri ek galti ko itna bdha bna diya ki uske bad mai  galtiyo par galiya karta gya.. mera ek jhooth tumhe dikhai diya,par apna kiya kabhi nazar nahi aaya'(may be it was biggest mistake, i couldnt understand you, i was thinking that you love move, but the truth is that you never loved me imisunderstood you... i was thinking that you love me that much that ourrelationship is so strong...that at least once you would understand me but no you made my one mistake so bigger that i made more mistakes ... you could see my one lie but what you did you could not see it)

ADi--- humne kuch bhi galat, nahi kiya(we did nothing wrong).. *loudly*

V'haa adi tumne aaj tak kuch bhi galt nahi kiya tumne wahi kiya jo tumhare khoon me hai, tumne sabit kar diya ki, tumahre khoon ka rang gahra hai,aur meri parvarish ka rang halka, jaise tumhare bap ne meri bahen ko dhoka diya, usi tarah tumne mujhe, pure khandan ko dhoka diya,..(yeah adi till date you did nothing wrong, what ever you did is in your blood, you just proved it that your blood color is much deeper then my raising you ... just like your dad who cheated my sister you cheated me , all family)

Sug'aap aaise baat nahi kar sakte..(you can't talk to us this way)

V'haa mai aaise baat nahi kar sakta,kyonki baate karane ka theka to sirf tumne le rakha hai'(yea i cant talk like that because you two have that right to talk this way)

Adi'mamaji.. (uncle..)

V'please mamaji mat kho , kyonki iska matlab tum jante nahi ho.. kisi rishte ka koi matlab nahi jante ho tum, tumhare jaise gire huya aadmi mera bhanja kabhi nahi ho sakta..(dont say uncle, because you dont know its meaning, you dont know the mmeaning of any relationship... such a cheap person can't be my nephew )

Adi'mai gira huaa hoo aur jo aapne kiya wo kya hai..? bdhkkpapn.. (Oh im cheap and what you did is greatest)

V'haa jo maine kiya wo koi bdhkkapapn nahi tha, par mujhe ye sab karane ke liye majboor kisne kiya.. tum dono ne..fir bhi aaj mai apni galti man to rha hoo,isiliye sabko bulaya hai..   (yeah what ever I did was not good, butwho made me do all that ... you 2, but still today i accept my mistakes ...that's why invited all)

Adi'hum dono ne aapko jhooth bolne ko kha.. (we both asked you to lie ...)

V--  nahi tum dono  ne nahi, bas zindangi me thodhi si khusi pane ki chah ne, kuch der ke liye mujhe swarthy bna diya tha.. (no you both didn't, i became selfish in gaining some happiness in my life )

Adi'swarthii ? aur uske bad bhi mai gira huaa hoo.. (selfish ,. and after this im cheap ??)

V'haa adi, kyonki hum sab swarthii hai,apne aapko dekh lo, tum dono apne aapko sahi aur mujhe har keemat par galat sabit krna chahte ho, uske liye kuch bhi karne ko taiyar ho ye swarth  nahi hai ?  apne aapko mahan sabit karne ki zid bhi ek swarth hi hai'nahi hai kya ?  maine jo kuch bhi kiya mere pass uski ek wajah to thi,      (yes adi, because we all are selfish, see your self , you both want to prove your self right and me wrong at any cost, and you are ready to do any thing for that ... isn't that selfish ?? you want to prove your self great isnt it selfish ??  what ever I did I had reason but u ?)

par tumne ? jo  tum dono   ne kiya uski koi wajah mujhe nazar nahi aati mujhe kya kisi ko nazar nahi aati.. (but you 2, what ever u did i dont see any good reason, not just me no one see any good reason behind it)

Sugni'aap kabhi samjh nahi sakte..(you can't understand never will understand)

Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail

here is chapter 4,5 and 6...

Next day--

On the lunch.. it's a open restaurant ' vikram and mallhar comes and vikram pull the chair for her, and both sit* 

V ' tum kuch logi mallhar ? (Would U have something ?)

M ' no .. client ko aane dijiye' (No Let the client come)

* then client comes and they start talking and mallhar unintentionally staring to vikram and suddenly he change his sight towords mallhar and she pretend to seeing something else, and then waiter comes with menu cards..  *..

V -- * to the guest * order please, mallhar jo pasand ho waiter ko btao.. (tell the waiter what ever U like, order please)

* she tells slowly  some thing and waiter goes and after a while comes with dishes' and serve and they all talking during lunch.. and when client leaved*

V ' to kaisa  rha ? (si, how was it ?)

M ' kya..(what?)

V ' kya ? yahi meeting .. (what? This meeing)

M ' oh !! ye sab'. bdhiya tha .. (oh, all this was great)

V ' kuch palle pdha.. (did u understand any thing ?)

M ' yes sir  maine observe kiya ki hume kaise logo se deal karni padhti hai..aur unhe ye bhrosa dena pdhta hai hai ki hum unki demand poori kar sakte hai.., aur hume approach karke wo koi galti nahi kar rhe hai,..   (Yeah Sir I observed that what type people we deal with...and we have to give them trust to trust us that we can fulfill their demands...and giving us the job they are not doing any mistake)

V '  great.. maine jitna socha tha tumne usse bhi behtar response diya hai..  (U gave better response more then what i was thinking b4)

M ' mai aapko disappoint nahi krna chahti...  aap apne employes ko itnaencourage karte hai to ye humari duty hai ki hum aapko shikayat ka mouka na de.. (I dont want to disappoint u, u encourage your employes and its our duty to not give U any chance to complain  )

V ' its good.. aapke liye bhi aur humari agency ke liye bhi.. to chale der ho rahi hai.. (its good for u and our egency, lets go its being late)

M ' yeah..                              

* they start walking, and V trying to call some body and suddenly M collided to a waiter and both fell and  soup bowl fell on her dress *.. 

M ' o god , dekh kar nahi chal sakte aap.. (can't u see while walking..)

W ' sorry mam.. I extreamly sorry.. please mujhe maf kar dijiye..(plz forgive me)

* V noticed* --   kaya mallhar, tumhara dhyan kanha hai.. ? and give his hand to pull her, she hold, and got up..(what malhar ,where is your attention )

W ' sorry sir , galti meri hai..piche se kisi ne mujhe pukara aur mai udhar dekhne lga aur ye sab ho gya..(its my mistake, some one called me frombehind and I started watching that and all this happened)

V -- * with lil agony*  its ok go.. so mallhar ab chale.. (lets go)

M ' kaise sir, mera poora dress khrab ho gya hai.. (how sir, all my dress is dirty)

V ' oh no !!!!'  is trah to mai aapke sath chalooga to sare log hume hi dekhenge.. (if I take u like this, all people will watch at us only)

M ' mai ghar bhi nahi ja sakti, raste bhar muft ka entertainment ho jaungi..(I cant go home like this , all way I will be free entertainment)

V ' ok. chaliye ek nai dress khrid lijiye.. (Ok , come buy new dress)

M ' ji. Abhi. (Now??)

V ' to kabhi ? is samay jarurat hai na' (yes Now, U need it this time right )

M ' ji haa jaruratto hai.. to chaliye..(yeah I need it , Okay lets go...)

* in the shop*

V ' dekh lijiye , aur jaldi se change kriye aur chaliye.. (see it, and quickly change your dress and lets go)

* mallhar choose a dress and changed, but when she come to the counter and see bill..  think dress is expensive and she has not enough money..she want to choose cheap one so when she  want to return ..vikram ask..

V ' kya huaa wapas kyo ja  rhi ho.. (what happened why r u going back?)

M ' sir mai ye dress change krana chahti hoo.. 
(sir I want to change this dress)

V ' kyo ? kya khrabi hai isme.. 
(what is wrong with it ???)

M ' koi kharabi nahi hai, par mai ise badlna chahti hoo.. 
(Nothing is wrong, but I want to change it)

V --  mallhar.. hum shoping par nahi aaye hai, ye emergency hai.. ok.. to yhi rkh lijiye , hume der ho rhi hai' office me bhaiya nahi hai.. (we are not here for shopping, this is emergency, ok, then have it, we are late my brother is not in the office,hurry up)

M  -- I know sir' * slowly *.. ye dress bhut mahngi hai aur mere pass itne paise nahi hai, mujhe thodhi na pta tha ki mujhe dress khridani pdhegi.. 
(sir this dress is very expensive and I dont have enough money and I didnt know Ill have to buy new dress )

V ' to phle kyo nahi btaya.. laiye bill mujhe dijiye mai pay krta hoo. (why didnt u tell me b4, give me the bill ill pay it )

M ' but aap.. (but u)

V  --   its ok mallhar, aap meri colleague hai, mai aapke liye ina to kar sakta hoo.. 
(its okay malhar u r my colleague I can do that 4 u ...)

M ' but sir mai aapse paise kaise le sakti hoo.. (but sir how can I take money from u ?)

V ' dekho mallhar ..  abhi rakh lo, aur agar tumhara self-respect gwara nahi kar rha hai to mujhe bad me wasp kar dena. (see malhar, have it now, and if ur self respect doesnt allow u to have it then return it afterwards ). ok' please try to understand.. its too late now.. 

M -- * unwillingly* ok aap paise de dijiye.. mai kal aapko wasps kar doongi..(ok give the money ill pay you later)

V --  good.. tum gadhi me jake badho mai bill pay karke aata hoo..

(go sit in the car ill pay the bill n come)

In the office..

* when they arrived they hear a noise, and when reached there they see a Lady lekha  shouting at her male colleague ..  Tyagi..

L ' mr. tyagi this is too much now, how dare u sent me massage like this and when I avoided then u hold my hand and ask me why I m not answering .. 

T ' come on lekha, we r colleague itna to chalta hai,  aur please scene mat create kro.. (dont create a scene, we are colleague such things happens)

L '  *loudly* mai scene create kar rhi hoo..  aapko sharm nahi aati.. u r sick mr.tyagi.. 
(I am creating scene, dont u feel any shame)

* vikram interrupted  them* what happened ?

T ' nothing sir.. * Scary*

L ' no sir, Mr. tyagi mere sath miss behave kar rhe hai.. (mr tyagimisbehave with me)

V ' please btao huaa kya ? (tell me what happened)

L ' sir pichale kuch dino se Mr. tyagi mere sath batmiji kar rhe hai, mujhe ghtiya masseges bhej rhe the aur jab maine response nahi kiya to aaj inohne mera hath pakdh liya.. (Mr tyagi is sending me cheap sms, and misbehaving with me in last days and I didnt response so today He came and hold my hand)

V --- kitane dino se chal rha hai ye sab.. (how many days this things are happening?)

L 'sir, last ek maheene se. (1 month)

V ' aur aapne kisi ko btaya nahi kyo ? mujhse aakar kyo nahi kha.. (and U did not tell any one about it? why didnt u come to me and tell me ?)

L ' sir jab maine inhe response nahi diya to mujhe laga ki inhe samjh me aa jayega ki mujhe inme koi interest nahi hai.. but I was wrong .. (sir i didnt respond to him and i was thinking that he got it that I am not interested but I was wrong) 

V ' yes, u were wrong.. jab first time aapko isne massage bheje the tabhi aapko mujke ya police ko btana chahiye tha .. ek galt bat ko ignore karke aapne use bdhawa diya.. (yes u r wrong , when U got 1st msg u should have complained to me or to police but by remaining silent U encouragehim)

L ' I know sir but is trah ki bate itani insulting hoti hai.. ki kahne me sharm mehsus hoti hai (yeah sir but such things are so insulting that even saying them I feel shame ...)*she is about to cry*..

V ' sharm ? aapko kyo sharminda hona chahiye.. ? sharm to ise aani chahiye.(shame, why u have to be shamed ?? he should be shamed). *seeing towords tyagi*. Tum abhi tak yahi ho ? u can  go now tumahare jaise aadmi ki is company ko koi jarurat nahi hai..(you are still here, u can go now This company does not need man like u)

T ' sir please.. let me explain..

V ' explain ! what explain.. I m not interested..  go .. otherwise mai police ko bulane wala hoo.. (otherwise i am going to call the police)

* tyagi leaved*..

V ' lekha ! relax.. some body give her water' Lekha ! aaj jo kuch bhi huaa hai, uski tumhe police complain karni chahiye.. 
(what ever happened today U should complain to police about it)

L ' but.. vikram sir abhi to wo chala gya hai..(but now, he is gone sir,)

V ' abhi chala gya hai, par ho sakta hai wo tumhe nuksan phuchane ki koshish kare.. isliye police ko sab kuch bta dena acha hai.. (he is gone, yeah but he can harm u that is why its better to complain to police)

L ' but sir isse to sabki bhut badnami hogi..mere sath-sath is agency ki bhi..(every one will be insulted by this, Not just me but the agency also)

V ' that doesn't matter.. log char din bate krenge phir bhul jayenge..(people will talk 4 days and forget it after that)

L ' but sir police manegi..? mai kaise sabit krungi ki mai sach bol rhi hoo..(but sir will the police agree ? how will I approve that I m saying the truth?)

V --  isme sabit karne jaisa kya hai.? (what is there to prove?) Thik hai mai chalta hoo aapke sath,aur mai hi kyo humare kuch colleague bhi chalet hai (Okay Ill come with u and also will take some colleagues with us).. jo witness hai.(who are witness ). taki police ko witness khojne me time na waste krna pdhe..(so police wont need to waste their time on looking 4witness ) dekho(see) Lekha ! galt bat ko nazarandaz karne se wo apne-aap thik nahi ho jati (Ignoring the wrong wont make it right),use thik karna pdhata hai' (we have to fix it) so be brave aur chalo.(and come). * ask to the staff * aap log kya kahte hai.. ? jana chahiye ya nahi.. (what do u say ? should we go or not ?? )yesss..!!!!! * a buzz appears *..  * mallhar..watching every thing and thinking something *

End part 4

At the evening, vikram's house'

Rajeev has arrived..and when vikram comes he ask..

R ' vikram tum kanha reh gye the ? aaj bhut deri ho gyi.. (Vickram where have you been? Why are you soo late today?)

V ' aap kab aaye bhiya ? aaj office me kuch ho gya tha, isliye police station jana pdha.. (When did you arrive bhai? Today something happened at the office that meant I had to go to the police station)

R ' police staion ? aaisa kya ho gya tha..(Police station? Why what happened.)

Vikram explain every thing..

R ' o god.. I cant belive it.. tyagi itna cheap ho sakta hai, mai soch bhi nahi sakta tha. (Oh God, I can't believe it. I cannot believe Tyagi could be soo cheap)

V ' chehre se thodhi na pta chalta hai ki koun kaisa hai.. (Unfortunately you cannot tell from someone's face what they are really like)

R ' haa' but ye sab bhut shouking hai ..(yes that's true but it's still shocking)

V ' yeah but abhi sab thik hai'(yes but everything is fine now)

* sumi comes and say*  chaliye ab aap dono apna mood thik kriye.. mai kuch accha sa bna kar lati hoo.. (come on, cheer up you two, I will make something nice to eat and bring it)

Mallhar 's house'

*Both mallhar and preeti laying on the bed* 

P ' kya soch rahi ho.. need nahi aa rhi hai.. (What are you thinking about? Can you not sleep?)

M ' vikram sir ke bare me soch rahi hai.. (I was thinking about Vikram sir)

P ' unke bare me kya .. (What about him?)

M ' wo bhut alag hai na.. aaj jo kuch bhi office me huaa, unohene sab kitne acche se handle kiya na.. (He is very different, He handled what happened in the office today so well)

P ' wo aaise hi hai, mai unhe jitna janti hoo.. wo humesha har situation me cool rehte hai.. accha huaa jo unohne tyagi ko nikal diya.. bhut hi bakwas aadmi tha.. (He is like that. More I get to know him more I realise that he always stays calm in any situation. Its good that he fired Tyagi as the guy was a low life)

M ' haa, lekin lekha ko bhi pehle bta dena chahiye tha.. agar wo pehle bta deti to ye sab nahi hota..(Yes but Lekha should have said something long ago, if she had what happened today could have been avoided)

P --  ladhkiya aaisi bato me jhijhkai hai na..isiliye chupati hai..(Girls always find saying something about such matters difficult and therefore stay quite)

M ' aur isi chakkar me baat badhati jati hai aur sabse jyada nuksan ladhkiyo ka hi hota hai.. phir jab baat khulti hai,to poori duniya ko pta chal jata hai.. (Yes but by staying quite, it becomes a bigger issue and its the girls who suffer, and when the matter comes to light the whole world hears about it)

P ' ye to hai,... accha , ab so ja subah office nahi jana..baad me baat krenge..

* preeti  trun off the light and closed her eyes, and mallhat trying to sleep but she continuously thinking about vikram and say to herself 'he is such a nice person'..  (Yes that true. Anyway lets go to sleep we need to go to work tomorrow. We can discuss it another time. Preeti turns off the light and closed her eyes Mallhat tries to sleep but she is continuously thinking about vikram and say to herself 'he is such a nice person')

Next day in the office'

* mallhar comes to vikram's cabin*..

V'kya baat hai mallhar koi kaam tha..*while checking the mails* (What's the matter Mallhar, did you want something?)

M ' yes sir, mai aapke paise dene aai thi.. (yes sir, I came to return the money)

V ' oh ! accha huaa tum aa gai warna mai sochne lagta ki mallhar ka mere paise dene ka irada hai ya nahi * smile*.. (oh good, its good you came to return the money, otherwise I would think that Mallhar has no intention of returning my money)

M ' please aaise mat kahiye.. mai janti hoo aap meri tang khich rahe hai..(Please don't say that. I know you are teasing me)

* suresh ( peon) knock the door and come inside with sweets*

V ' haa suresh ..bolo..(yes Suresh can I help you?)

S ' sir wo aaj mere bete ko hospital  se discharge mil gya..to mai mandir gya tha..aur sabse phele prshad aapke liye laya hoo.. (Sir, my son has been released from hospital so I went to the Mandir and I bought Prashad for you)

V * take a piece * ye to bhut khushi ki baat hai suresh, par dekho abhi uski dekhbhal karna, abhi wo kafi weak hai..koi jarurat ho to bolna..(thats good news Suresh, but you must take good care of him as he is still very weak. Let me know if you need anything)

S ' shukriya sir, mai janta hoo, aapne mera bhut sath diya hai,agar aap nahi hote to mere bete ka opretion nahi hota, aapne meri bhut madad ki hai.. (Thank you Sir, you have helped soo much, without you my son's operation would not have happened)

V ' its ok suresh ,tum humare employee ho,aur staff ek family ki tarah hota hai.. ye itani badhi baat nahi hai,aur ye prshad mallhar ko bhi do..haaa' mujhe kisi se milna hai mai chlta hoo.. * he leaves* (Its OKSuresh, you are an employee, and staff are like a family. Its no big deal, and give the prashad to Mallhar as well. I need to go and meet someone. He leaves)

In the evening vikram's house'

*he is about to leave with kids*

R'vikram kanha ja rah ho baccho ke saath ?(Vikram where are you going with the kids?)

V ' bhaiya ! wo ek mela laga huaa hai..bache kai dino se zid kar rahe the ..to aaj mere pass samay hai,to bas hum wanhi ja rahe hai.. (Bhai, there is a mela, the kids have been asking for a few to go and as today I have some time I thought I would take them to the mela)

R ' thik hai sambhal ke jana aur jaldi wapas aana, aur haa vikram mai tumse poocchna bhul gya, mallhar kaisa kaam kar rahi hai..(OK be careful and come back soon. Oh yeah, Vikram I was meant to ask you how is Mallhar working out?)

V ' kafi accha, Mahesh se bhut behtar..(She is good, much better than Mahesh)

* sumi comes and say* dekhiyega bhaiya ! ye bahar ka jyada na khaye warna tabiyat khrab ho jayegi..(Sumi comes and says ' Bhai please make sure they do not eat too much junk otherwise they will become ill)

V'don't worry bhabhi, mai hoo sath me * Nihal making some sign and say wishperly* maa to humesha order pass karati raheti hai.. *vikram assure  them that he will do what they want and latter if their mother say something he will handle her * (Don't worry Bhabhi,  I will keep an eye on them. Nihal makes a sign and whispers Mom always says that. Vikram assures them that they will do whatever the kids want and later if their Mum says anything he will deal with it)

Next day in the office'

* mallhar comes to vikram's cabin*..

V - - yes mallhar what happen?

M -- * she looks lil hesitate* wo sir.. mai' mai aapse kuch kehna chahti hoo.. (Sir, I want to give you something)

V ' kya * looking her*.. (what?)

M ' wo mai aapko ye dena chahti thi (I want to give you this) * she show a bunch of flowers*

V ' kis khusi me., janha tak mujhe yaad hai aaj  koi khas din to hai nahi..(For what? As far as I know there is nothing special about today)

M ' I know sir, but mujhe aaisa lga ki mujhe aapko ye dena chahiye.. (I know Sir but I felt that I should give you these)

V ' wahi to mai janna chahta hoo ki kyo ? maine aaisa kya kiya hai..(That's why I want to know? What did I do?)

M ' sir aap bhut acche hai.. mujhe ye soch kar bhut accha lagta hai ki mai aapse jai insane ke sath kaam karti hoo.. don't know sir,..  pta nahi, mai aapko bta nahi sakti ki pichale kuch dino me maine kya mehsus kiya hai.. I mean u r a very good humen being aur mai ek aaise insan ko janti hoo..bas isi khusi me.. (Sir You are very kind, I like that I work with someone like you, don't know sir, I don't know... I cannot tell you how I have been feeling for the last few days... I mean you are a very good human being and I am lucky to know such a person... for that reason)

V '  * he realized,why she saying like this* .. to aap isliye mujhe ye phool dena chahti hai, kyonki aap ko lagta hai ki mai bhut accha insane hoo, logo ki help karta hoo,   haaa.. *laugh and got up*  aapko galatfehmi hai.. mai ise abhi door kiye deta hoo' is duniya me bhut sare acche insan hai,mujhse kahi behtar.. bas aap unhe janti nahi hai..isliye aapko aaisa lagta hai'aur ek baat kanhu.. mallhar ! insan  bhut swarthy hota hai, wo kisi ke liye kuch bhi nahi karta, hum baat bhi kisi se tab karte hai jab hume accha lagta hai, warna use avoide karne ki koshish karte hai.. hai na' * he comes near to her* aur aap agar schmuch ek acche insane ko janna chahti hai to udhar dekhiye * he sign  to words the window*.. wo sadhak ke us par ek chai wala dikh rha hai, * she node*.. agar mai aapse kahu ki wo mujhse kanhi behtar insane hai to.., janti hai kyo  ? * *she seeing him* .. aaj se do mheene pehle, isi sadhak par ek accident ho gya tha.. koi anjan tha jo is shahar me kisi kaam se aaya tha, tab yahi chai wala use hospital lekar gya tha.. aur janti ho uske ilaj me usne apni sari jma poonji kharch kar di thi.. jab tak uske gharwale nahi aaye tab tak yahi uski dekhbhal karta rha.. uske baad kitane dino tak ise aur iske pariwar ko preshani ka samna karna pdha hoga.. soch ke dekho..(So you think you should give me some flowers, because you think I am good human being, because I help people hum? He laughs and gets up. You are mistaken, I will correct your misconception right now. In this world there are many decent people, much better than me its just that you don't know them. Anyways let me tell you Mallhar people are selfish, they don't do anything for anyone else, we only talk to people when we want to otherwise we try to avoid them don't we? He comes near her. Or if you really want to see someone decent then look over there. He points towards the window. You see the tea stall owner across the road, she nods. I tell you that he is better human being than me. Do you know why? She looks at him. A month ago, there was an accident on the road, a stranger had come to town on business, and this tea stall owner took that man to the hospital and you know what, he spent his own money to pay for this stranger's treatment, took care of him until the stranger's wife arrived. Afterwards he and his family faced hardship for quite sometime. Think about it.)

Mallhar ! agar aapke pass jarurat se jyada hai, aur aap kisi ko usme se kuch de dete hai, to ye koi bdhi baat nahi hai, badhi baat ye hai ki aap apni jarurat ko nazarandaz karke dusro ki jarurat ko poora kare..agar ye phool  islye hai ki aapko lagta hai ki maine logo ki madad karke bhut bdha kaam kiya hai,to mujhe lagta hai, ki in phoolo ka asli huqdar wo chai wala hai mai nahi.. hai na'  * vikram seeing to her eyes and she listening every thing like in trance*..

(Mallhar, if you have more than what you need and you give some of that to someone else, then that's not a big deal. But it is a big deal when despite your own needs you help someone else. So if these flowers are because you think I  did something big by helping people then I think the true recipient of these flowers is that tea stall owner no? Vikram looks into her eyes and she is listening to him as if in a daze.)

Next day

*vikram parks the car and as he starts walking towards the office building he realises that Mallhar is talking to the chai wala with a bunch of flowers in her hand..*He is surprised* so when he see to Suresh he says

V ' suresh ! mallhar aaye to use mere pass bhejna.. (Suresh, Tell Mallahar to come and see me when she arrives)

S ' jee sir..(Yes sir)

* so when mallhar come suresh tell her..  (So when Mallhar arrives Suresh tells her that Vikram would like to see her)

*Vikram's cabin* (In Vikram's office)

Mallhar --- aapne mujhe bulaya hai.. (You asked to see me?)

V '  kamal karti ho tum, maine kal tumse kaha aur tum sachmuch us chaywale ko phool dene chali gayi..(You are incredible. I told you yesterday that the Tea stall holder deserves the flowers and you went to give him flowers)

M --- aapne jo kha tha..*smile* (you told me, so I did. She smiles)

V ' iska matlab mai jo kuh bhi khunga aap use man legi ? (Does that mean you will agree to do anything I tell you to do?)

M ' agar mujhe lga ki aap jo kuch bhi kah rhe hai wo sahi hai to jrur maan loongi.. (If I think what you are telling me is the right thing/correct than I will definitely agree to do it)

V ' aur agar kabhi kuch galt kanha to.. ? (Or If I say something which is wrong then what?)

M ' aap kabhi galt ho hi nahi sakte * she say softly*  (You could never be wrong/do something wrong  she says softly)

V -- * he amazed* aap kaise keh sakti hai mai kabhi galat nahi ho sakta, aap mujjhe janti hi kitna hai..? (He is amazed. How can you say that I can never be wrong/do something wrong, when you don't really know me?)

M ' sir ! kai bar poori umar sath reh kar bhi hum kisi ko nahi jan pate aur kai bar ek mulakat me hi pta chal jata hai ki insane kaisa hai , aur  aapke bare me mai ykeen ke sath keh sakti hoo ki aap kabhi galt nahi ho sakte *she say confidentially and leaves*' (Sir, sometimes you can spend a lifetime with someone and not really know them and other times you can meet a person once and you know instantly what they are like. In your case I can say with certainty that you can never be wrong/would do something wrong. She says confidently and leaves)

* vikram to himself, mallhar , mai tumhe kya btau, ki kitani galtiya hui hai mujhse.. itna galt kiya hai maine ki meri sari zindagi ek galti ban ke reh gai hai.. (Vikram thinks to himself Mallhar, I have made so many mistakes. I have done so many things wrong that my life itself has become one bigmistake)   

Same evening vikram's house' (In the evening at Vikram's house)

Vikram is in his room and Rajeev comes*  (Vikram is in his room when Rajeev comes in)

R'yanha akele kyo bhathe ho ? (Why are you here alone, what's the matter?)

V ' kuch nahi bhaiya bas aaise hi.. (Nothing Bhai, just... )

R ' kuch huaa hai kya ? disturb lag rhe ho..(Did something happen? You look troubled.. )

V --  nahi bhiya bas kuch soch rha tha , apne bare me apni zindagi ke bare me.. (No Bhai, just thinking about me, my life )

R ' kyo ?kya ho gya hai.. ? (Why? What happened? )

V ' kuch nahi bhaiya bas kisi ne aaj bahut bhroshe ke sath kaha ki  mai bahut accha insane hoo, aur mai koi galti nahi kar sakta.. (Nothing bhai, Its just that someone said with total faith that I am a decent/nice human being, and I would never do anything wrong)

R ' to ????  (so????)

V --- bhaiya !  ye bat kisi aaise ne kahi hai jo mujhe thik se janta bhi nahi aur wo log jo mere apne the, unhone mujhe itna glat thahraya hai, ki mujhe lagta hai ki mene kabhi kuch sahi nahi kiya..  (Bhai, This was said by someone who hardly knows me, yet those who knew me have judged me as being soo wrong/said I was wrong about everything that I truly believe that I never did anything right, ever)

R ' tumne kuch galat nahi kiya hai, galat to tumhare sath huaa hai.. aur agar kiya  bhi hai to wo situation hi aaisi thi, agar tumne galtiya kii bhi to use tumane mana hai, use sudharne ki koshish ki hai.. (You did nothing wrong, an injustice was done to you. Even if you did something wrong, the situation was such/difficult, and you admitted the mistakes that you made and tried to make amends... ) 

V ' kanha sudhar paya kuch.. sab kuch pane ke chkkar me sab kuch kho gya.. itni galtiya ho gai, ki zindagi mujhe maf hi nahi kar pai.. (But I was not able make amends/correct my mistakes... In trying to achieve everything I lost everything... I made so many mistakes that I will never be able to forgive myself in this lifetime)

R ' vikram tum inshan ho, koi farishta nahi.. aur inshano se galtiya hoti hai.. aur mai janta hoo ki tum ek bhut hi behtar inshan ho, itna sab hone ke bawjood tumhare andar aaj bhi inshaniyat hai,acchai hai,' ye sab mai tumhar dil rkhane ke liye nahi keh rha hoo.. nahi .. ye sach hai,mai to chahooga ki mere bacche tumhare jaise bane.. (Vikram you are a human being not God... and human being are fallible...and I know that you are a very decent human being, even after everything that has happened you have still retained your humanity/humility which is a good thing... I am not saying this to make you feel better, no I am saying it because its true. I would like my kids to be like you.. )

V --  * immediately *..  apne baccho ko badduaa mat dijiye.. acche inshano ki taqdeer akkasar bhut buri hoti hai.. (Immediately Vikram says ' don't curse your children... the destiny of decent people is always really bad)

R ' aaise nahi kahte, mujhe ykeen hai tumhare zindagi me bhi acche din aayenge.. (Don't say that, I know happier times will return in your life)

V ' pta nahi .. kyo huaa mere sath aaisa ? * he say sadly*  ek pyar karne wali patni, bacche, ek chhota sa ghar, bas yhi to chaha tha zindagi se, bhut jyada mang liya tha kya..* he seeing to Rajeev* (I don't know ...why did this happened to me?  He says sadly  - All I ever wanted in my life was a home with a loving wife and a child. Was that too much to ask for? he says looking at Rajeev.)

R --  vikram ! mayus nahi hote,  duniya me sabka hissa hota hai..(Vickram Don't be disheartened, In life we all get our share of happiness and sadness)

V ' nahi bhaiya ! sabka hissa nahi hota' kuch log duniya me sirf sza bhugtne ke liye aate hai.. unki poori zindagi ek sza ban jati hai.. (No Bhai, not everyone gets their share of happiness. Some people come in this world only to suffer...their life is a punishment)

R ' vikram please aaisi bate mat kro , mujhe taqleef hoti hai.. mujhe bhagwan par bhrosa hai.. (.Vikram please don't say things like that, it worries me... I have faith in God)

V ' bhagwan * smile* aapko lagta hai , ki bhagwan hai ? agar hai to kaisa bhagwan hai ? kisi ko dete-dete nahi thakta aur kisi ko ek chhoti si khusi ke liye tarsa deta hai.. uske bad bhi koi usse swal nahi krta 'koi nahi kehta ye galt hai,  sare niyam bas hum insano par hi lagoo hote hai.. (God? Vikram smiles You think there is a God? What kind of God gives everything to some and keeps on giving, but makes others pine for the smallest amount of happiness/joy.  Even then no one questions God, no one says he is wrong. Rules only apply to us human beings.)

R ' bhagwan ka to bhagwan hi jane, par mujhe poori umeed hai ki tumhare jeevan me bhi khushi aayegi.. jarur aayegi.. (God is God but I have complete faith that there will be happiness in your life, definitely)

V ' aur apna to ye hal hai ki ---

" na aai wo ghadhi jo zindagi ko zindagi kehte, magar ek mout jeete jee na jane kitani bar aai".. (My view is "That moment has not arrived that makes life worth living but I have died a death many times")

R --- vikram ! zindagi badlane me waqt nahi lagta, zindangi hume kai bar tab nwazti hi jab hum sari aas kho chuke hote hai..aur mujhe lagta hai, tumhare hisse ka such tumse jyada door nahi hai.. tumhe wo sab kuch milega jiske tum haqdar ho.. *he say and hugs him *.. (Vikram, life can change in a moment. Life sometimes surprises us when we least expect it/have lost all hope. I think you will get your share of happiness in the not too distant future. you will get everything you ever wanted/wished for)

Edited by payal7 - 28 January 2013 at 5:50am
croziaxx thumbnail

hello girls !!!!

..this is my new chapter of  FF ..read and tell me how is this .. and tell me also "have i lost my touch or not..๐Ÿ˜ณ

chapter - 7

Next day ---      

Vicarm  is in the office... malhar is absent, he noticed and think why not she came...but  Rajeev is not in  the office so he is too busy... some meetings is a head ..

In the  night he is busy in the work .. he was checking some data and one place he stopped .. he want to know some thing so he call to malhar..

V --  hello malhar..where r u ..  ?

M - hello sir ...  (she spoke in shaky voice ) I m here, I mean in the city what happened? ( this time she looks better)

V --  I want to know some thing so if u can help me ..please help ...check ur computer and tell me... last months ...,,, malhar r u ok ? * he heard some noise on the phone*.. malhar...

M ---  y..ye... yes sir ! I  m listening

V"is something wrong ?

M--- yes sir I mean no sir..

V" what ? any problem ?

M"sir ! actually dadu is in the hospital...* she said in shaky voice* she has heart problem    ..she is not in conscious for last night.. that's why I was not present..

V - OMG !! so sad .. what is doctor saying ? where is preeti ? she too not told me any thing...      

M -- preeti is not here ...she gone for her cousin's engagement,  I m all alone * she start weeping * ..

V - malhar !  what u doing ? be brave na ..every thing will be ok.. why u alone where is ur parents ... ?  malhar ! r u listening ?

M - koi yanha nahi hai...  mujhe bhut darr lagrha hai...*she start crying loudly*..

V - ok ..stopped..* he thinks a minute * suno mallhar!  I m coming..

* In the hospital*..

V - hey malhar ! how is ur grany ?

M - jaisi pheli thi .. Unconscious..

V - what r doctors saying..

M - they saying next 32 hour r very critical for her .. if she survive , may be then some hope* she crying again*..

V - malhar ! please take care be brave na... but * he watching here and there*.. if u don't mind ..can I ask ..where is ur parents..

M - wo yanha nahi hai ..

V --  to kanha hai? Unhe is samay yanha hona chahiye..

M -- I mean they have separated.. wo apni-apni life me busy hai... dad Malaysia mai hai aur maa Bangalore me .. un dono ne dubara shadi kar li.. apni-apni  zindagi me dono khush hai.. unhe dadu ki jarurat nahi hai,imean mere alwa kisi ko nahi hai..*a bitterness in her about her parents*  par mere liye dadu meri poori duniya hai...* she said with tearful eyes*..agar unhe kuch ho gya to mai bilkul akeli ho jaungi..

V --Don't worry dadu thik ho jayengi...but agar kuch misshapen ho bhi jata hai to   tum apne kisi parents ke sath bhi to reh sakti ho..

M - koshish ki  thi .. jab me 6 saal ki  thi to dono alag ho gaye.. phle mai maa ke sath thi .. but unke dusre husband ko mai pasand nahi thi.. so problem hone lga ,, dad ki dusari wife ke sath bhi same problem thi... to dadu ne mujhe apne pass bula liya wo bhi akeli thi.. phir hum dono ek -dusre ka sahara ban gye.. itne salo me kabhi laga hi nahi ki bass hum dono hi hai ek -dusre ke liye...par achanak aaj aaise lag raha hai ki sab kuch khatm na ho jaye..bhut darr lag rha hai sir.* she saying and staring to him*..

V - what...what  can I say.. sabahlo apne -aapko.. but malhar, I think ki tumhe apne dad ko atleast bta dena chahiye after all she is his mother

M - koi fayda nahi hai ..sir ..wo nahi aayenge..bass paise bhijwa denge..he doesn't understand ki..humei unke paiso ki nahi ,unki jaryrat hai..

Paiso se mai unka acha ilaj to karwa sakti hoo..but unse bate karke apna dard nahi baant sakti..

*suddenly doctors comes and saying " miss joshi ur grany's conditions is going worse ... we have to operate her...

M"O god ! please save her ..please * she sobbing *

V --- hi doctor.. I m vikram please tell me what to do..

D - as I told operation krna hoga..    

V - then do .. what u want .. tell me, what u want to us..

D - sign some formalities and deposit some cash. Near about 50,000.

V - ok ..

M - sir mere pass is samay itne paise nahi hai... aur itni rat ko mai kanha se  intjam karoongi..* she looks worried *

V - don't worry mai hoo yanha par.. I will manage  everything.. tum apne -aapko sambhalo..

* v arranged all formalities ..and then nurse comes and give some paper to M and say to sign her, she was hesitate*..

V - malhar ! sign kro , jitni der krogi utni der se ilaj shuru hoga..

* her hand is shaking.. vikram  comes and hold her hand and say *

V-- don't worry every thing will be all right.. Sign it .. mai hoo na..

* she signed ,and when nurse took the papers , she hugs him and said in sobbing voice*..

M - mujhe ,bhut darr lag rha hai ..agar unhe kuch hogya to .mai ek dum akele ho jaungi...mere pass jine ki koi waajah nahi bchegi.. is bdhi duniya me mera koi nahi hoga..* she clutched  his shirt* bhagwan mere sath aaisa kyo kar rha hai... * his shirt getting  wet to her tears *..

* don't know why but vikram feels her pain.. as its his own,..may be he feel.. that there is one similarity between both of them. Loneliness'.. both r alone, both' s inner side is empty..   he said nothing except hold her in his arms and say mutely " please god ! help us, this time don't say no"... please!!!!!! 

Roshan ! now all is yours ..when u have time please translate it thanks haaa

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi mansi 
i totally forgot the story so re reading it 
chapter 1 was good .. u had all the points we had on our minds at that time 
hope i reach chapter 7 ๐Ÿ˜‰
well ill try to catch up with the story then only i can translate it hope its ok with u ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any ways I have read chapter 1 
going to read chapter 2 !!
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
ok maine 2nd chapter read kiya hay !! hmmm abb dheere dheere yaad aa rah hay teri kahani :)
trying to catch up with the story ๐Ÿ˜Š
ronshaan thumbnail
Ok i have finished reading chapter 3 .. the progress was nice and let's see what happen next :)
ronshaan thumbnail
OK I FINISHED READING chapter 4 
hope ill reach the 7th soon but ok ... !!
ronshaan thumbnail
okay i finaly finished reading chapter 5
vikram gave good advice to malhar about giving those flowers to that tea man.. when u have and u give its something but when u dont have and u give its allot !!
good chapter !! looking fw to chapter 6
ronshaan thumbnail
maine chapter 6 padd liya hay ab chapter 7 baki hay ๐Ÿ˜‰ seems I m the only one who is reading 
others as usual are lazy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ronshaan thumbnail

Hello All..

here is chapter 7, This time I translated the chapter and deleted all hindi words / fixed some lines so hope it will be easy to read and understand what is happening !!

I request all the lazy fans read and comment !!!

So here is chapter 7 for U all... hope I did good translation๐Ÿ˜‰

Next day ---      

Vikram is in the office, Malhar is absent, vikram noticed and was thinking why didn't she come today, Rajeeb is also not in the office so vikram is too busy, he had some meetings

At the night he was still busy in the office, vikram chcked some data and stopped at one place he wanted to know some thing so he called Malhar

V --  hello malhar..where r u ..  ?

M - hello sir ...  (she spoke in shaky voice ) I m here, I mean in the city what happened? ( this time she looks better)

V --  I want to know some thing so if u can help me ..please help ...check ur computer and tell me... last months ...,,, malhar r u ok ? * he heard some noise on the phone*.. malhar...

M ---  y..ye... yes sir ! I  m listening

V"is something wrong ?

M--- yes sir I mean no sir..

V" what ? any problem ?

M"sir ! actually dadu is in the hospital...* she said in shaky voice* she has heart problem    ..she is not in conscious from last night.. that's why I was not present..

V - OMG !! so sad .. what is the doctor saying ? where is preeti ? she too did not tell me any thing...      

M -- preeti is not here ...she is gone for her cousin's engagement,  I m all alone * she start weeping * ..

V - malhar !  what ru doing ? be brave na ..every thing will be ok.. why u alone where is ur parents ... ?  malhar ! r u listening ?

M - No one is here .. I m very scared...*she start crying loudly*..

V - ok ..stopped..* he thinks a minute * listen mallhar!  I m coming..

* In the hospital*..

V - hey malhar ! how is ur grany ?

M - Just like before .. Unconscious..

V - what are the doctors saying..

M - they saying next 32 hour r very critical for her .. if she survive , may be then some hope* she crying again*..

V - malhar ! please take care be brave na... but * he watching here and there*.. if u don't mind ..can I ask ..where are ur parents..

M - they are not here ..

V --  then... where are they? They had to be here at this time.

M -- I mean they have separated..they are busy in their own lives... dad is in Malaysia and mom is in Bangalore.. both of them got remarried ... and they are happy in their life .. they don't need my granny,I mean I m the only one who needs her.*a bitterness in her about her parents* but for me my granny is all my world..* she said with tearful eyes*..if some thing happens to her I will be alone..

V --Don't worry granny will be fine but if some thing happens then u can live with one of your parents

M -I tried.. when I was 6 years old... when both got separated ... at 1st I was living with my mother.. but her 2nd husband disliked me so the problems started... at dad's home I faced the same issue with his 2nd wife..so granny called me to come here and live with her she too was alone...then we became resort for one another..all those years I never felt that its just the 2 of us for one another ..but suddenly today I feel that every thing is finished... Im very scared sir.* she saying and staring at him*..

V - what...what  can I say.. please take care of your self .. but malhar,I think u should tell your father at least after all she is his mother

M - no it won't help..sir ..he won't come..he will only send money.....he doesn't understand that we don't need his money we need him

I can pay the medical fees of granny and give her good treat but I can not share with that money my pain *suddenly doctors comes and saying " miss joshi ur grany's conditions is getting worse ... we have to operate her...

M"O god ! please save her ..please * she sobbing *

V --- hi doctor.. I m vikram please tell me what to do..

D - as I told we need to do the operation..    

V - then do .. what u want .. tell me, what u want to us..

D - sign some formalities and deposit some cash. Near about 50,000.

V - ok ..

M - sir I don't have this amount at this time... and now at night from where ill arrange the money ....* she looks worried *

V - don't worry I am here.. I will manage  everything.. you take care of your self.

* v arranged all formalities ..and then nurse comes and gave some paper to M and said to her to sign it, Malhar was hesitating to sign that*..

V - malhar ! sign it ,the late you sign it the treatment will start late..

* her hand is shaking.. vikram  comes and hold her hand and say *

V-- don't worry every thing will be all right.. Sign it .. I m here naa..

* she signed ,and when nurse took the papers , she hugs him and said in sobbing voice*..

M - I m very scared ... if something happens to her...then I will be totally Alone .. I won't have any reason to live.. in this big world ill have no body..* she clutched  his shirt* Why is God doing this to me... * his shirt getting  wet with her tears *..

* don't know why but vikram feels her pain.. as its his own,..may be he feels.. that there is one similarity between both of them. Loneliness'.. both r alone, both' s inner side is empty..   he said nothing except hold her in his arms and say mutely " please god ! help us, this time don't say no"... please!!!!!! 

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago