FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
hi mansi 
finaly em up to date with your story 
yes its getting better, I must say its hard for me to see tvs with any one else, yes at some point we wanted him to get new lady but ... still its not so easy ... yes malhar is good girl and she can be good life partner for him .. let's see what happens next.

ok overall good progress,😉
em glad u decided to continue the story 
hope to get chapter 8 soon 

take care !!
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
thank u ronit !  🤗

Thank You
Hi Mansi
How are you sweetie?🤗🤗

I hope your Mum is better.

Sorry for the late response but I just got around to reading this FF. I remember now. The story was progressing well. The latest chapter is interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter

BTW - at point did TVS leave in your story? Was it before or after the wedding at a gun point? 

Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Mansi
How are you sweetie?🤗🤗

I hope your Mum is better.

Sorry for the late response but I just got around to reading this FF. I remember now. The story was progressing well. The latest chapter is interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter

BTW - at point did TVS leave in your story? Was it before or after the wedding at a gun point? 

i think after that gun point
she posted the story at jan 2013
that time we wanted new lady for him
Thank you  Mansi and  Ron,...  Now we are all up to date , and  waitng the next  chapter.
   Vickram  and  Malhaar dose  seem to  be  going through the same loneliness. And  Maybe  this  time they  will find solace in each  ohter.
  I  hope  her grand mother   recovers  fast.
 I   I  wonder what is the state  of  Sugni and  Adi's marriage.  and  i  hope to see them   reap the fruits  of what they  did to him.  So far they  got off fairly  easy, he left them in a luxurious  house and  they  did not even  show  any  glimmer of wrong doing!!!
 Nice progress  Looking forward to  what you  have  in  store for us!!! 

😊😊😊
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Thank you  Mansi and  Ron,...  Now we are all up to date , and  waitng the next  chapter.
   Vickram  and  Malhaar dose  seem to  be  going through the same loneliness. And  Maybe  this  time they  will find solace in each  ohter.
  I  hope  her grand mother   recovers  fast.
 I   I  wonder what is the state  of  Sugni and  Adi's marriage.  and  i  hope to see them   reap the fruits  of what they  did to him.  So far they  got off fairly  easy, he left them in a luxurious  house and  they  did not even  show  any  glimmer of wrong doing!!!
 Nice progress  Looking forward to  what you  have  in  store for us!!! 

😊😊😊

u know if he marries malhar and goes back home
i would love to see those idiots faces seeing his wife supporting him and being his strength 
they will be shocked that his wife will be so in love with him 
just like we wanted his wife 2 be 
thank you girls ! 🤗

payal ! thanks haa .. i m happy  that u r interested in my story.. and, in my story viram left after that marriage at gun point.. 

vinnie and roshan thank you so much to encourage me love u all..😳 ❤️

hey girls ! now i m present with new chapter of FF , so read and tell me how is this ..

CHAPTER-8  

Next morning ----- mallhar is sleeping  on the couch and vikram  comes to her..

V - mallhar!  Mallhar ! ( this time he shake her sholder ) .

M - ( she wakes up  )  wha.. what happens ? dadu ?

V - she is ok ..

M- oh god pta nahi kaise mai so gayi...

V- its ok   thik hai ..tumhe thodha rest mil gya.. chalo ! tumhari dadu ko docters check kar rahe hai ..            

M-  chaliye

( they rushed to the her room)..

Mallhar ask  to the docter " how is she now

D--  she is stable ...

V"that means danger is still alive..

D --  yes ! but her condition is not bad if she will be remain  as it is ,for next few hour then, I can say  there would be hope  .. keep lil patient  ..

M - docter I m very nervous...she is about to cry ..

D"look young lady this is life .. and in the life some things is not our hand so have a faith in god..and hope for the best.. ( he goes)

V"docter sahi keh rhe hai..mallhar ... hamare pass intzar ke aalwa koi rasta nahi hai..

mallhar ! chalo bahar chalet hai its 8.40 a.m. mujhe office bhi jana hoga..

M"but sir..

V"I know u r alone but mallhar ! mujhe office jana hoga Rajeev bhai office me nahi ahi ..to jimedari meri hai naaa..

M"I know sir ..

V"chalo kuch kha lete hai.. hooo

M"mera mann nahi hai sir

V"dekho mallhar ! dadu ko tumhari jrurat hai , agar tum beemer ho gayi to unhe kaun dekhega.. be practical  please..

M"ok sir

( both takes breakfast together and then vikram went, that was very hectic day, vikram was too busy , and at the hospital M was  worry about her granny , thankfully prity was come back so she has strength , and within whole day Vikram ask her to help few times.. and in the evening  almost 8 p.m. he was here with her..

V"kaisi hai tumahari dadu ?

M- phele se thik hai .. beech me B.P.thodha high huaa tha ab thik hai ..

V- prity dikhai nahi de rahi hai, tumne mujhe btahya tha I wo aa gayi hai ..

M"haa ! wo bas abhi ghar gayi hai. Change karne aur kuch jaruri saman lane..

( a nurse comes and say )

N-     good news hai aapke liye ! patient ko hosh aa rha hai..?

M  -- really ! mai unhe dekh sakti hoo ?

N"yaa ! chaliye

( vikram and mallhar comes in the room, doctor was checking )

D- ( he take his stethoscope in his hand  and say with smile) now she is out of denger ..

Ur prayes worked..

M- thank god ! I m so happy ..(big smile on her face) ..
( dadu open her eyes and see to her. Mallhar run to her and hold her hand and sit near her and say " dadu ! I know aapko kuch nahi hoga.. bas aap jaldi se acchi ho jaiye.. phir sab pahle jaisa ho jayega... ( dadu want to say something)

M"no dadu ! kuch mat kahiye, please abhi aap aaram kriye aur meri chinta mat kariye ..mai ekdam thik hoo .. bas aap ghar aa jayiye aapke bina sab kuch bhut suna-suna lagta hai.. hoo ( her eyes r wet)

Dadu say in thin voice " rona nahi ..u r mera  brave baccha na..

M- yes, bilkul aapki trah.. her eyes r twinkle ..  she moves towords vikraam) dadu ye vikraam hai mere sir pichle do dino me inone meri bahut madad ki hai ..( vikraam nod his head and say hello to her.. , then doctor interrupt them and say ..ok ok enough patient ko rest karne dijiye...aap sab bahar jaiye.. unhe rest ki jarurat hai..

M- dadu ! mai bahr hi hoo, don't worry haa.. she said and comes out with vikraam ..

V"so now u happy naa (a smile on her face) ..

M- bhut jyada ,aap nahi jante pichle do  dino me maine bhut takleef jheli hai .. apno ko kho dene ka darr bhut jaan lewa hota hai.. but now I m relived ( she take a fresh breath)

( some thing click in his mind but he nod his head as he want to ignore everything and say " I can understand.. to mai chalta hoo.. ab aapki dadu thik hai to unka khyal rkhiye.. aur jaise hi sab kuch normal hota hai office join kriye .. office join karne ka irada hai ya nahi.. haa.. he ask mischievously

M"ofcourse sir ..jald se jald ..

V"ok mai chalta hoo.. aap apna aur apni dadu ka khyal rkhiyega..

he is walking towords the parking .. intentionally   he see to the sky and say slowly " thankyou god ! tumne mallhar ko anath hone se bcha  liya, akela hone se bcha liya .. usne sahi kha... apno ko kho dene ka darr duniya me sabse jyada bhyanak hota hai .. please uski khusiya bnaye rkhna... while praying he feels a peace and satisfaction  a positive energy within himself ..  he opens his arms and close his eyes and feel it deeply..

ROSHAN ! NOW ALL IS YOURS 😳

Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago
Hi Mansi, I read all the chapters. Great job. Malhar sounds like just the girl we were all praying for Vikram to find at one point in the show. But it really is strange to read Vikram with some one other than Sugni.
Looking forward to your next update soon.
 itne saare view aur only one comment  " BHUT  NAINSAFI  HAI"