FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Ohh hoo   sorry  sorry    I  ment  to come back and comment  lakin  bhool gaye ... And  I  think  that   theo others  are waitng for Ron  to  translate  ... If  she  dose not   I  will later ok...

Now  on  to  my  review::::

Well  In  helping her   it  seems  Vickram  is  slowly  finding  peace within  him se;f and his heart.  I  ope he opens it up again and  these two  start  something very  soon.
 Malhar  is a very   strng  girl and   her and her grand mom  is very  close... I  hope  nothing happens  to her!!!
  Great  Chapter   Mansi   I  am looking forward to see what happenes  next!!!...

Originally posted by croziaxx

itne saare view aur only one comment  " BHUT  NAINSAFI  HAI"  

mujhe to abhi pata chala story continue ho gayi

mansi madam .. pm karna tha na k story ko continue kiyaa.. 

chalo chalo rona band karo..πŸ˜†

thank u , thank u girls me  garden,garden...   
  roshan ! next time  i will do PM sure..😳

mansi it was nice chapter em glad she is safe and fine πŸ˜ƒ

hello all... here is chapter 8 translated too!!

CHAPTER-8  

Next morning ----- mallhar is sleeping  on the couch and vikram  comes to her..

V - mallhar!  Mallhar ! ( this time he shake her sholder ) .

M - ( she wakes up  )  wha.. what happens ? dadu ?

V - she is ok ..

M- oh god , I dont know how did I sleep

V- its ok, fine at least you could have a rest, come the doctors are treating your grand mother     

M-  let's go

( they rushed to the her room)..

Mallhar ask  to the docter " how is she now

D--  she is stable ...

V"that means, her life is still in danger?..

D --  yes ! but her condition is not bad if she will be remain  as it is ,for next few hour then, I can say  there would be hope  .. keep lil patient  ..

M - docter I m very nervous...she is about to cry ..

D"look young lady this is life .. and in the life some things are not in our hand so have a faith in god..and hope for the best.. (he goes)

V"the doctor is rite Malhaar, we have no other option then waiting

mallhar !  come let's go out its 8.40 am I have to go to office too.

M"but sir..

V"I know u r alone but mallhar ! rajeev brother is not coming in so i have responsibility on me...so i have to go to office.

M"I know sir ..

V" come let's eat something.. come

M"i don't feel like eating , sir

V"see malhaar, your grand mother needs u... if u get ill then who will take care of her... be practical  please..

M"ok sir

( both takes breakfast together and then vikram went, that was very hectic day, vikram was too busy , and at the hospital M was  worry about her granny , thankfully prity came back so she has strength , and within whole day Vikram ask her to help few times.. and at the evening  almost 8 p.m. he was here with her..

V" hows your grand mom ?

M- phele se thik hai ..she is better then b4... once her b.p got high but now its fine!

V- I can't see prity here, u said she came back didn't u

M"yeah, she just went back home to get fresh and bring some things

( a nurse comes and say )

N-   there is a good news for u, the patient is slowly being conscious

M  -- really ! can I see her

N"yaa ! come on

( vikram and mallhar comes in the room, doctor was checking )

D- ( he take his stethoscope in his hand  and say with smile) now she is out of danger ..

Ur prayers worked..

M- thank god ! I m so happy ..(big smile on her face) ..
( dadu open her eyes and see to her. Mallhar run to her and hold her hand and sit near her and say " dadu ! I know nothing will happen to u, be fine like b4 and every thing will be just like b4 ( dadu want to say something)

M"no dadu ! ... no granny don't say anything, please rest now... don't worry about me, im totally fine,but u come home very soon... the house is empty without u  ( her eyes r wet)

Dadu say in thin voice -don't cry, u r my brave kid na*

M- yes, I m just like u... (her eyes are twinkle...she moves towards vikram)... granny this is vikram, he is my sir and he helped me allot in those 2 days...(vikram nod his head and said hello to her), 

the doctor interruped them and said= ok ok enough patient need to rest... please go out now..let her rest now.

M- dadu !I m malhar, don't worry haa.. she said and comes out with vikraam ..

V"so now u happy naa (a smile on her face) ..

M- yes allot... u dont know in those two days i had to bear pain...the fear of losing some one from the family is breath taking, killing.. but now I m relived ( she take a fresh breath)

( some thing click in his mind but he nod his head as he want to ignore everything and say " I can understand.. ok now me leaving.. now your grand mom is fine... take care of her.. and when every thing comes back to normal join office ..are u planning to join back the office or not... haa.. he ask mischievously

M"ofcourse sir ..as soon as possible..

V"ok em leaving now.. take care of your self and your grand mother.

he is walking towords the parking .. intentionally   he see to the sky and say slowly " thank you god ! you saved her from the bad thing... from being alone... she was rite... the fear of losing one of your relative is scary... please keep her happy... while praying he feels a peace and satisfaction  a positive energy within himself ..  he opens his arms and close his eyes and feel it deeply..

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

thank u , thank u girls me  garden,garden...   
  roshan ! next time  i will do PM sure..😳

haaye haaye...

kab sikhogi mera naam πŸ˜­

chalo roshan hi sahi😳 - na nick thik se na naam thik se😲
Originally posted by ronshaan

haaye haaye...

kab sikhogi mera naam πŸ˜­

chalo roshan hi sahi😳 - na nick thik se na naam thik se😲

RONSHAAN !   i know ur name see, but u know roshan means  " filled with light " ..so 
but if u don't mind i can give u a nick name "RAASU" not gullaaa don't worry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

RONSHAAN !   i know ur name see, but u know roshan means  " filled with light " ..so 
but if u don't mind i can give u a nick name "RAASU" not gullaaa don't worry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Mansi...

kya karu me tera haaan bol bol

pehle to mera naam roshan nahi 2nd ronshaan is nick
3rd .. mera naam Ronit hay
so if u want to say is short u can call me Ron...
Ab... agar koi rasu basu kaha na ... to... iski jesi halath ho jayegi teri ...

Nice to meet u mansi https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-498920.gif
Originally posted by ronshaan

Mansi...

kya karu me tera haaan bol bol

pehle to mera naam roshan nahi 2nd ronshaan is nick
3rd .. mera naam Ronit hay
so if u want to say is short u can call me Ron...
Ab... agar koi rasu basu kaha na ... to... iski jesi halath ho jayegi teri ...

Nice to meet u mansi https://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-498920.gif 

haaye !  haaye !     
 dost -dost naa rha , pyar-pyar  na raha.. zindagi humei tera aetbar na raha..   

mai tera kya kru , tu bta      mai to tujhe roshugulla naam dena chahti thi  ekdum mitha 

teri trah      
dimang ki batti jla aur soch  

but  tu khafa ho gayi ,    if u want mai tujhe ronit khungi😳 ..u know, mai tera ye naam bhul gayi  thi πŸ˜‰   sach me... πŸ˜†

haaye !  haaye !     
 dost -dost naa rha , pyar-pyar  na raha.. zindagi humei tera aetbar na raha..   

mai tera kya kru , tu bta      mai to tujhe roshugulla naam dena chahti thi  ekdum mitha 

teri trah      
dimang ki batti jla aur soch  

but  tu khafa ho gayi ,    if u want mai tujhe ronit khungi😳 ..u know, mai tera ye naam bhul gayi  thi πŸ˜‰   sach me... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† MERA NAAM BHUL GAYI TU πŸ˜²

HAAAYEE.. YEH DOSTI.. WHA !!

DOSTI KA DAWA KARNE WALE TERA KYA KEHNA πŸ˜­

MUJHE MANSI NAAM YAAD HAY 

SHUKAR KARO MAINE CRAZY NAAM NAI DIYA U KO...

croziaxx - CRAZY HEEHEEHπŸ˜†
  u can call me crazy my dear  .. because i love u na