Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  u can call me crazy my dear  .. because i love u na  
croziaxx thumbnail
 hey girls ! 
 now i m hazir, 😛 with my new chapter ..so read and leave ur precious  comment please... ðŸ˜³

CHAPTER- 9

Samay accha ho ya bura  beet hi jata hai .. mallhar ki zindagi ka bhi bura waqt dheere -dheere  beet gya ... now her granny came to the home.. she has join the office and evrythink is ok now.. so she is relax and this evening she is laying on the bed and listening music  and enjoying .. preety comes and say... 

P - tu yanha leti hai , vikraam sir, aaye hai ,

M - -- kya ? kab?

P - abhi , kuch der pehele, dadu ke room me hai..

M - chal !

( both comes in to dadu's room , vikraam and dadu r busy to talking, mallhar interpet them)

M - hi  sir ! aap kab aay?

V - hello !    thodhi der pehele aaya, bhut din ho gye the aapki dadu se mile..(  vikraam  and mallhar's family  came lil closer within last few days , dadu admiring him like a son and vikraam respect her like a mother .. )

M - aur ye bouquet bhi aap hi laye hai ?  ( she look at  beautiful bouquet on side table)

V - yaa !  aunty ke liye.. aap kaisi hai ?

M - ekdam thik ( while siting )   aap kaise hai? Achanak kaise ..

V"achanak nahi ..bas !! maine btaya na.. bhut din ho gye the ,aur ek-din maine phone kiya to aunty ne kaha ki mai unse milne nahi aaya bhut dino se to maine socha  aaj mil hi leta hoo..

M - so nice of u sir, aapne meri dadu ke liye time nikala..

V - no! no ! mujhe bhi aapki dadu se milkar bhut accha lagata hai.. wo bhut acchi hai,sabki khusi ka bhut khyal rakhti hai ..

D - acha ! ab agar meri khubiyo ka bkhan ho gya ho to .. vikraam ko kuch khilao.. itni der se aaya hai..

V - its ok aunty.. aaisi koi jarurat nahi hai...

D - jarurat kyo nahi hai.. ( just preety comes with try )

P -hello sir !  lijiye grama-garam coffee aur pastry.. dadu aapke liye juice hai..she increase juice glass towords her, sir taste kijiye aur btaiye ki coffee kais bani hai..

M ---sir preety ne bnai hai ,to apne risk par hi taste kijiyega , she wink to dadi,

P - - don't worry sir mai coffee bhut achi bnati hoo.. aur tu yanha bak-bak kar rahi hai, agar teri chalti to sir aaise hi chale jate...so please say thank u to me.. ( she increase  her fishy coller and smile)

they all enjoying that small gathering a lot .. suddenly to preety recall somrthing     ) ..

P - O my god!  mai bhul gayi ? humei neha ki birthday party me jana hai.. ( their old friend)

M - tu jane wali thi ...

P  hum dono ko hi jana tha subah btaya to tha..

vaise jana itna jaruri bhi nahi hai.. hum use phone par wish kar sakte hai, ya koi gift bhej sakte hai,

P - but yaar usne bhut kaha  hai, aur agar hum nahi gye to wo bura maan jayegi..

P - nahi yarr acha nahi lagta..

M - its ok yaar ! hum use mna lege

But dadu said to her " mallhar ! preety sahi keh rahi hai.. ,  go ! bhut din ho gye hai tum dono kanhi bahar nahi gye.. meri bimari ki wajah se pahle tum log.. hospital aur ghar karte the, ab office aur ghar karte ho ..

M - but dadu aapko akela chodkar kaise jayenge.? ( she worry)

D - mai akeli nahi hoo, tumhari savita aunty ( nebour)  ko bula loogi wo bhi aaj kal akeli hai, hum dono ko company ho jayegi.. aur waise bhi jab tum dono office hote ho to wahi to mere pass rehti hai..

M - phir bhi dadu...,,,,,,,,,  

D - koi bhana nahi, chalo ab jaldi se taiyar ho jao, ghar me rehte -rehte aalsi ho gayi ho... vikraam tum dono ko chodh dega.. kyo vikraam ?

V - ofcourse aunty, raste me drop kar doonga...

( he always likes this dadi-poti bonding, dadu always prefer her happiness and she her's, if mallhar saying that dadu is her whole world , then nothing is lie in that.. after seeing them he start to belive that " kuch riste bhut khubsurat hote hai..

D - kya soch rahe ho ?

V -  aap mallhar se bhut pyar karti hai na..

D - aur mere pass hai hi kya uske alwa... usi ki wajah se to sab-kuch hai ..dekho naa ...usi ki wajah se mujhe tumhare jaisa beta mila hai..

V - oh ! ye to mai bhi keh sakta hoo.. ki mallhar ki wajah se mujhe aap mili hai..(smile)

( dadu hold his hand " vikraam ! aaya kro , tumse milkar acha lagta hai..

V --  please aunty ! ye  kehne ki jarurat nahi hai ,  mujhe aap apni duaao me yaad rekha kare baas,   "may be isase mere gunah kuch kam ho jayenge" ( last line he said whisper-ally   ) ..

D - what ? what u said ?

V - nothing , please dono ladhkio ko bulaiye.. kitni der lga rahi hai taiyar hone me..

D - mallhar !  beta jaldi kro .. vikraam tumhara intjar kar raha hai.. 

M - aa rahi hoo , (from next room) ..

( she just come with adjusting her duptta, and she  unintentionally ask to vikraam " sir , kaisi lag rahi hoo mai ?

V -- * who stood up to see her and now staring to her* say..  beautiful..

ronit !  now all is yours... ðŸ˜Š

Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey mansi.. here i m reading and translating the story for every one !!! All the lazies... come in front and leave comments... else mansi will start crying again Okz...

CHAPTER- 9

No matter its a good time or a bad time.. both have to pass, the bad time in Malhar's Life slowly passed... Now her granny back at home.. Malhar has joined the office and every thing is Okay now... She is relaxed and this evening she is laying on the bed and listening 2 music and enjoying her self... Preety Comes in and says 

P - Oh you are resting here, Vikram sir has come 

M - -- what? when 

P - Now, Few Mins back... He is sitting in Granny's Room 

M - Come !

( both came in to granny's room , vikraam and granny  r busy talking, mallhar interrupted them)

M - hi  sir ! when did u come ?

V - hello !    I came few min's ago.. its been many days I haven't met your granny..(  vikraam  and mallhar's family  came lil closer within last few days , dadu admiring him like a son and vikraam respect her like a mother .. )

M - and that bouquet, you brought it ? ( she look at  beautiful bouquet on side table)

V - yaa !  for aunty, How are u ?

M - absolutely fine  ( while siting )   hows you? how come suddenly ?

V"Not suddenly... Just.. I told you... its been long time ...I have called and aunty told me, its been long time I didn't meet her so I thought .. I shall met her today and came 

M - so nice of u sir, you took out time for my granny

V - no no.. I too like meeting your granny, she is very kind.. she cares about every one's happiness

D - okay !! now if u finished talking about my kindness.. bring some thing for vikram to eat.. he is here from long time

V - its ok aunty.. no need of that...!!

D - why no need . ( just preety comes with try )

P -hello sir !  take hot coffee and pasty ... granny for u here       is juice for u..she increase juice glass towards her, sir please test it and tell me hows the coffee ?

M ---sir preety made it ,so test it on your own risk , she wink to granny,

P - - don't worry sir I make good coffee. and u doing bla bla.. if it was your way he would have gone without it...so please say thank u to me.. ( she increase  her fishy collar and smile)

they all enjoying that small gathering a lot .. suddenly preety recalled some thing.  ) ..

P - O my god!  I forgot.. we need to go to Neha's birthday party ( their old friend)

M - you were going to go..

P  - we both had to go, I told u that in morning

any ways.. its not that important to go.. we can wish her on phone or can send her a gift.

P - but she requested us to come and if we wont come she will feel bad about it..!

P - no no Its not good to not to go.

M - its ok !! we will pacify her

her granny said to her " mallhar ! preety is rite.. ,  go ! its been long time u both didn't go out because of my illness... at 1st u were going from home to hospital and now from home to office.. so go out and enjoy your self.

M - but granny how will we leave u alone and go.? ( she worry)

D -I m not alone, Ill call your savita aunty (neighbor) now a days she is alone too.. both of us will get good company and by the way when u both are in office, she is here with me 

M - But still granny

D -   no excuses... come on get ready, sitting at home all the time made u both like this... Vikram can u drop both of them .. can u ??

V - of course aunty, I'll drop them on my way

( he always likes this grand mother-grand daughter bonding, granny always prefer her happiness and she her's, if mallhar saying that granny is her whole world , then nothing is lie in that.. after seeing them he start to believe that " Some relationships are very beautiful **

D - what are u thinking?

V -  you love malhar allot na

D -  what else I have except  her ... i have every thing because of her... see na ... just because of her i got a son Like u... !!

V - oh I too can say that.. because of Malhar I got u..(smile)

( granny hold his hand ")

D- vikraam ! keep coming.. i feel good meeting u 

V -- please aunty .. u dont need to say that... remember me in your prayers ... **whisper ally- he said -may b that way my sins will be bit less 

D - what ? what did u say ?

V - nothing , please call both girls.. they are taking long time to get ready

D - mallhar !  beta come quickly .. vikraam is waiting for u

M - I m coming , (from next room) ..

( she just come with adjusting her veil , and she  unintentionally ask to vikraam " sir ,how do I look ?

V -- * who stood up to see her and now staring to her* say..  beautiful..

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
ok mansi read and translated the story 
hmm nice progress .. good to see that vikram is being friendly with grand mother !! so far its good 
keep writing 
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊😊
 Hello   Mansi...great  Progress in the story,   So   the grand  mother hascome out  of the hopital and vickram as   become more close to the family.  He still  geels  guilty  over  what happened  ?  Ohh  NO!
 I  am  sensing  that he will start  noticing her  now and  start having feelings  for her.
  Keep it up can't wait to see what happens!
croziaxx thumbnail
hey my lazy baahano !  ðŸ˜µ please do comment 🤔 ..i need ur support 😭... comment karo,  karo na!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mansi

Sorry I was waiting for the translated version and then completely forgot.

Nice progress. 

I guess it hit a nerve in TVS when M said that its very painful to lose one of your own. I wonder if that is how his family are feeling now that he is not amongst them

The fact he still feels guilty for what happened which although his action of lying to Sugni started the ball rolling was completely overshadowed by Adini and the family's actions  make him likeable.

They say to make mistakes is to be human but its how we deal with our mistakes that defines us. The fact that he apologied and walked away speaks volumes about him.

croziaxx thumbnail

hi girls  sorry i m lil late because my lapy me  charging problem tha..so now i m here ..

please give ur precious comment my lazy behano..😳 ðŸ˜†

Chapter- 10

same evening, on the way ..

Mallhar talking to neha on the phone..) come down yaar ...I m coming just chill..( to the vikraam) sir please ! do minut ke liye gadhi rokiye , mujhe neha ke liye gift lena hai..

V - abhi gift bhi nahi khridha hai.. ?

P  - sir !baas do minute hi lgenge

V - ok jaldi kriyega...he stoped the car.. I m waiting go and come fast..

( he wait for a while through listening music on radio ..but when 30 minute gone he call to her and she comes within 2 minute ..while chanting to preety)

V - he sigh ) thank god ! tum aa gayi , warna mai to announcement krwane ki soch rha tha ..

M - wo sir , time ka pata hi nahi chla, itne sari chize thi samjh nahi aa rha tha ki kya khridu ..

mai aapke liye bhi kuch lai hoo.. she show a perfume and spray at him..  (he raise his left hand to save himself)

V - what r u doing mallhar ! mat karo .. mai apni psand ka perfume lagata hoo..

M - sir ! mujhe aapke perfume ki smell pasand nahi hai, aur waise bhi  perfume humesha ladhkiyo ki pasand ka lgana chahiye..  

V -   what ? mai  kya ladhkio ki atteintion pane ke liye  perfume use krta hoo.. haa! mai koi college going student hoo.. ya koi teenager...  

M - ye kisi kitab me ikha hai kya, ki badhe ho jane ke bad log ladhkio ki atteintion nahi chahte...?  

V - u  mean mai, ( vikraam want to bang on) 

M - mujhe iski smell bhut achi lagati hai..isliye maine aapke liye kharida..

V - par maine to aap se nahi bola tha..

M --  sir please ise rakh lijiye na , bahes hum bad me kar lenge, abhi bhut der ho rahi hai.. chaliye..

V - oh ! to der mai kar rha hoo..   ek to der kar rahi ho aur upper se order de rahi hai jaise mai iska sub-ordinate hoo.. ( he node his head and and said to himself, start the car and mallhar gets busy to preety ,who was siting on the back seat)..

In yhe party"they all enjoying a lot they met after so long so first neha cut the cack and all wish her , after that they start masti , some  sing a song, some  dnce , a small group playing dum seraze ,  mallhar and preety participate in few act .. he realize ki dadu was right, she had forgot to enjoy now she has to say thanks to dadu that she sent her here..  then neha comes and say..

N - mallhar ! tum aayi mujhe bhut accha lga , mujhe to lga that tum nahi aaogi..

M - o neha ! don't be formal ... thanks to  insist me..aaj bhut dino bad maine itna enjoy kiya hai.. really..

N - mai janti thi, isiliye to maine tujhe bulaya, maine aaj apne sare purane dosto ko bulaya hai, tum to janti ho ki do maheene bad meri shadi hai aur shadi k bad mai .. chadigadh chali jaungi to socha ki jane se phele sabse mil liya jaye, jane ye mauka mujhe phir kab milega .. to birthday ke bhane ek chota sa reunion rakh liya..

M - bhut acha kiya mai bhi aaj bhut salo bad purane dosto se mili, par ye btao us chandhigadh wale se kab mila rahi hai ?
 N--  bhut jaldi, ( she smile) aur bta zindagi me nya kya ho raha hai.. something interesting ? ( she ups her left eyebrow mischievously)  

M -nothing ,  wahi rotne life hai, sab tere jaise lucky nahi hote , ..

N - don't worry teri life me bhi koi jaldi aayega..

Just some body shake her shoulder , she tern and surprised to see vikraam.

M"aap ? yanha kaise.. sab thik to hai na...

V - time dekho ! barah bjane me dus minute kam hai.. aur tumne apni dadu ko phone bhi nahi kiya..ek bar bhi..

M - mera phone ?  she check, pta nahi kanha rkh diya maine ..

V - apna phone tum meri gadhi me chode aai thi ..ye lo aur turant call kro she is so worry ...  tum preety ka phone use kar sakti thi  na..

M - mai ek dum bhool gayi.. aur shayad is shore -sharabe me usne suna nahi.. sorry !

V - sorry apni dadu ko kehna.. unhe bta do ki  tum thik ho...

M - but aap ...?????

V  -- tum dono ko kai bar try karne ke bad .. jab unhe koi jwab nahi mila to unohene mujhe pujha, to maine socha chal kar dekhte hai kya huaa ..to ghadhi me mujhe tumhara phone mila..

( she call to dadu and assure her that she is coming shortly and she take rest and relax..

M ---  (to the vikraam) I m sorry ! meri wajah se aapko itni raat me apni need khrab karni pdhi , please mujhe maf kar dijiye .. ( she  feeling guilty )

V - mai tumse gussa nahi hoo.. waise bhi mujhe need bhut nahi aati.. (he lost to few seconds) ...mai janta hoo ki party me ye sab ho jata hai, but tumhari dadu heart patient hai..  thodh dhayan rakha kro ..haaa .. chalo koi baat nahi ,aainda khyal  rkhna.. hoo..

Just neha joine them ..

N - hi !  I m neha , kya huaa is some thing wrong ? ( she ask to vikraam)

M - no.. everything is ok now.. neha ye mere sir hai..vikraam ..aur sir, ye meri dost neha..

V - hi neha .. nice to meet u, and very happy birthday to u ( he increase his hand to shake , neha hold his hand)

N --   thanks to u, please aap kuch ligiye na ..

V - no,thanks, its too late now .. mai chaloonga... mallhar! tum chal rahi ho to mai tumhe chodh doo ?

M   mai wo... ???  ( she want to say yes but, neha hold her arms tightly and  say to vikraam ,no

N - mai dono ko drop krwa doongi..don't worry mere pass gadhi bhi hai aur driver bhi.. please aap chinta mat kriye ..

V -  that's good ..so mallhar time par ghar chali jana .. mai chalta hoo..

When he leaved

M - kya huaa ? mujhe rok kyo liya .. kya baat hai ?

N - baat kya hai ye to tu bta..

M - mai kya btau?

N - ye sab kabse chal rha hai,aur tu kabse bate chupane lagi ?

M-  Maine kya chupaya hai.?

Jab maine tumse poocha ki kuch interesting,to tumne kaha nothing , aur ye sab kya hai ? kyo nahi btaya ki, itna pyara banda tumhari zindagi me hai..jo tumhari itani chinta karta hai ki raat ke 12 baje tumhe dekhane aata hai ki tum thik ho ya nahi.. ( she giggle)

M -  kya keh rahi hai tu ..mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa rha hai..??
N -  samjh nahi aa raha hai mai tere aur vikraam ke bare me baat kar rahi hoo..

M - tu galt samjh rahi hai ..wo mere sirf boss hai aur kuch nahi

N - acha ! tu mujhe bewkoof  bna rahi hai..?  .. maine sab dekha aur sab suna..

M - aaisa kya dekh liya tumne, jo mujhe  nahi dikh  rha hai..      

N - come on mallhar ! don't hide .. kitne logo ke boss raat ke 12 baje unhe lene aate hai.. bta.. kitne logo ke boss unki granny ki itni chinta karte hai..

M - neha ! wo aaise hi hai..sabke sath,.. helpful

N - oh ! thik hai mana.. but tera .. apne bare me kya khyal hai .. tere dil me bhi kuch nahi hai ..

M --  mere dil me bhi kuch nahi hai.. sach..

N  -- ok ! tu mujhe sach nahi btana chahti to mat bta, but khud ke sath to jhoot mat bol .. jitni der wo yanha the .. tujhe unke alwa kuch yad nahi tha.. tum unhe aaisi nazro se dekh rahi thi jaise tum dono ke alwa is hall me aur koi nahi hai.. maine khud dekha hai..

M  -- mai unki bhut izzat karti hoo.. itni raat me  wo mere liye aye the to mujhe unhe attaintion deni hi thi..

N - aur jab tu unse mafi mang rahi thi tab ? tu unse aaise mafi mang rahi thi jaise agar wo tujhe maf nahi krenge, to teri duniya khatm ho jayengi... to bas ro dene ko thi .. wo tere liye itna matter karte hai ?

M - ya!!!!!  kyonki mai nahi chahti ki wo mujhse kabhi naraz ho.. kisi bhi wajah se..mujhse door ho ..mai unhe khona nahi chahti..

N - exactly !!  yahi to mai keh rahi hoo.. ki wo tere liye bhut khas hai...

M - but neha unke jaisae insane ko to koi bhi khona nahi chahega..  kabhi nahi, iska matlab ye to nahi.. mai aur wo... mai tujhe kaise ykeen dillau..?

N - tu mujhe yakeen maat dila..apne -aapko yakeen dila ki tere aur unke beech  me kya  hai.. ya nahi hai.. mai driver ko bhejti hoo.. ( she leaves anxiously ) but mallhar is in the strom.. how could she say as such mai aur vikraam ? kaise laga use aaisa .. kya aaise kabhi ho sakta hai.. ? she start pondering and  she feels that suddenly  thousands candles lit around her, her heart feels a comfort, a peace  a beauty in side ..  

roshan ! now all is yours..

Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KISE ko  pyar  how pyar  howa   aallah   Muya...  Reading this   that song poped into  my  head...  nice  progress in your story...
  Now what will  happend when she goes to the office??
 Vickram 's concern as he came to look for her...or was it an excuse  hmmm😆😆😆... keep it  up  Maansi  I  am  enjoying   next  chapter soon please!

ronshaan thumbnail
here is the new chapter translated 
read and enjoy and drop your comments as well 

Chapter- 10

same evening, on the way .. (to the party)

Mallhar talking to neha on the phone..) come down yaar ...I m coming just chill..( to vikraam) sir please ! sir please stop the car, give me 2 minutes I want to buy some gift for Neha

V - oh u even didn't buy a gift ?

P  - sir !Just 2 min's ill take

V - ok do it fast...he stopped the car.. I m waiting go and come fast..

( he wait for a while listening music on radio after 30 minutes he called malhar and she came within 2 mintutes..while chanting to preety)

V - he sigh ) thank god ! u have come, else I was going to do an announcement  ..

M - oh sir, I didn't notice the time, there were so many gifts I was bit confused to what to buy and what not... sir I have brought some thing for u too... she show a perfume and and spray to him

(he raise his left hand to save himself)

V - what r u doing mallhar ! don't do, I use my favorite perfume

M -Sir!! I don't like your perfume, in fact a man should use a perfume that woman likes

V -   what ? am I using perfume to seek ladies attention? Am I a collage boy or some teenager?   

M - is it written in any book that when we grow up and became elders, we don't seek ladies attention ?

V - u  mean me, ( vikraam want to bang on) 

M -I love its smell , that's why I have bought it for u

V - but I didn't ask u to buy it..

M --  sir please keep it now, we will argue later, come on sir let's move its getting late

V - oh ! so I m making u being late... its u who came late and now ordering me like I m your sub-ordinate.. ( he node his head and said to himself, start the car and mallhar gets busy with preety ,who was siting on the back seat)..

In the party"they all were enjoying a lot, actually  they met after so long. At first neha cut the cake  and all wished her , after that they start the fun , some  sing a song, some  dance , a small group playing dum seraze ,  mallhar and preety participate in few act ..

On his he realize that granny  was right, she had forgot to enjoy,  now she has to say thanks to granny that she sent her here..

Few minutes later - at the party  neha comes and say..

N - mallhar ! I really liked that U have come, I felt that u will not come, thanks for that

M - o neha ! don't be formal ... thanks to  insist me..after so many days I have enjoyed today.. really..

N - I knew that, that's why I invited u, today I have invited all old friends, u know that after 2 months I m getting married and after marriage I will shift to Chandigadh so I was thinking that before leaving this city I shall meet every one, who knows if I get the opportunity to meet all again ... so the great excuse of meeting all was this birthday ... so kept this reunion to meet u all

M - u have done a nice job, after so long I have met all old friends but tell me when will u make me meet your chandigadh man ?

N--  very soon, ( she smile) and tell me what's new in your life ?.. something interesting ? ( she ups her left eyebrow mischievously)  

M -nothing ,  oh same routine life, All are not that Lucky Like u r ,..

N - don't worry, very soon some one will entrer your life too J

Just some body shake Malhar's  shoulder , she turned and was surprised to see vikraam.

M"aap ? how come ? is every thing okay ?

V - see the time, 1 min before 12 am and u didn't call your granny even once

M - my  phone ?  she checked her bag, oh I don't know where I put my phone

V u have forgot your cellphone in my car, take it and call her... u could use preety's phone too

M - oh I totally forgot and in all this noise she might have not heard it .. Sorry !!

V - say sorry to your granny, tell her that you are fine

M - but u ...?????

V  -- after trying to call u... when she got no reply ...she called me... and I was thinking I shall go and check what's happened and I found your cell in my car

( she call to dadu and assure her that she is coming shortly and she should take rest and relax..

M ---  (to vikraam) I m sorry ! I have disturbed u at this hour and u have lost your sleep.. please forgive me.. ( she  feeling guilty )

V - I m not angry at u .. in fact I sleep less hours .... (he lost to few seconds) ...I know that, it happens in parties ... but your granny is heart patient .. u have to be caring ...yes.. ok never mind ... next time please car

neha joined them ..

N - hi !  I m neha , what happened is some thing wrong ? ( she asked vikraam)

M - no.. everything is ok now.. neha he is my sir..vikraam ..and sir, she is my friend neha..

V - hi neha .. nice to meet u, and very happy birthday to u ( he increased his hand to shake , neha hold his hand)

N --   thanks to u, please take something  ..

V - no,thanks, its too late now .. me leaving... mallhar! Are u leaving too ? shall I drop you?

M   mai that... ???  ( she wanted to say yes but, neha hold her arms tightly and  then she said to vikraam ,no

N - I'll drop them ...don't worry I have a car and a driver too ... please u don't worry

V -  that's good ..so malhar go on rite time to 2 your home... bye

After He left

M -what happened ? why did u stop me ? what's the matter

N - what's the matter, I think U should tell me

M - me ?? what do I say ?

N - Since when this is going on ?? and since when u are hiding things from me ?

M-  what did I hide?

N - when I asked u is there some thing interesting u said NOTHING ...so what is this all ? when didn't u share with me that such a lovely man is in your life ?..who cares allot about u that 12 am he came here to check if u are alrite or not.. ( she giggle)

M - what are u saying , I don't understand

N -  Oh u don't understand, me talking about you and vikram

M - No no u are misunderstanding, he is just my boss, nothing else.

N - acha ! u think I m fool ? I saw and heard every thing.

M - what did u see, that I didn't

N - come on mallhar ! don't hide .. how many people's bosses come to take them home ? how many bosses care about their granny like he does ?

M - neha ! he is like that, with every one,.. helpful

N - oh ! ok fine I accept it .. but u... what do u think about your self ... is there really nothing in your heart ?

M --  I have nothing In my heart.. really I don't

N  -- ok ! u don't want to tell me the truth, don't tell but don't lie to your self... as long he was here ... u didn't remember any thing ... U were looking at him in such a way that it was Like u were here Alone with him...I saw it my self

M  --I respect him allot...at this late night he came to check on me I had to give him that attention

N - and when u were apologizing to him then ? u were apologizing to him in such a way like.. if he wont forgive u, your world will be end... u were about to cry... does he matter to u so much?

M - ya!!!!!  Because I didn't want him to be angry at me ... for any reason ... would go away of me ... I don't want to lose him

N - exactly !!  that's what I m saying, that he is special for u

M - But neha, no one would want to lose a man like him... never.. but it doesn't meat that me and he...how will I assure u??

N - don't assure me, assure your self what is going on b/w u and him or what not going on... ok ill send the driver.. ( she leaves anxiously ) but mallhar is in the strom.. how could she say as such me and vikraam ? how did she think like that / felt that...but can that really happen .. ? she start pondering and  she feels that suddenly  thousands candles lit around her, her heart feels a comfort, a peace  a beauty in side .. 

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago