Phir Subah Hogi

FF ..restart of new beginning UPDATED page no 12 - Page 7

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: payal7

Hi Mansi

Such a sad moment in Mallhar's life but I love her philosophy (yes I read the Hindi version - took me longer than an English version but it was totally worth it).

She is young but a very strong girl. 

To certain extent that was the approach TVS adopted when Sugni made him walk away at gun point. I just wish he had continued that when Sugni married Adi. 

thank u payal ! i know u can read hindi but english is easy for u, i know..but today u read it and enjoyed i really happy...πŸ˜ƒ
so dear be ready for total hindi for next week.. i think ki buri english se accha hai ki achi hindi likhi jaye ..😳 
and yanha friends to hai hi, translate karne ke liye..πŸ˜ƒ
 i m happy u liked my new chapter.. yes, mallhar is strong , vikram need a girl like her who love him without condition .. who think first about him then anything else.. let see when vikram realize ki he has became someone special for someone ..😳 
thanks πŸ€— 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: croziaxx

o ji sara ji .. welcome, welcome πŸ˜ƒ  
 i m super happy because at least some body among of " chupa rustams" broken her silent ..😳 πŸ˜†
thanks to appreciating my writing ...  πŸ˜³
readers comment  always boost my will .. ( but every body not understand this)  
i have already posted new chapter, keep lil patient ronit will do translation then u can enjoy.. because if i m not mistaken u can't understand hindi.. so lil wait.. 
thanks and please keep commenting .. πŸ€—

😳Sorry Mansi..i'll comment on time from now on...yes i don't know much hindi so will wait on the translated version...but i did read the english parts in the new chapter...i got the last part loud and clear...where she was smelling Vikram...loosing her controlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey mansi ... due to purim festival and allot of pending work I wasnt able to do it but doing it now.. ill translate it to all .. sorry for keep all waiting 

well nice progressing i liked that last line... vikraam thakur tumne to aaj meri jaan hi nikal di thi 

coming up the translated version of your story 

ronshaan thumbnail

Here is the new chapter πŸ˜ƒ

after that day mallhar did't go to the office ... she  wanted to avoid the presence of that man  who came to her life without knock and permission , preety is out of city, so nobody here to ask her main reason .. when granny asked her ...she said that she is not feeling well  and she has a office project to complete..so she needed time... that's why she is not going to the office .. her terrace's garden is  her favorite destination now ..last few days she had been  here,  she was walking all the time continuously until her mind and body  say enough now ..she looks as she is fighting with herself... , her eyes filled with tears again, she wipes her tears roughly and closed her eyes, just a picture appeared in her mind... a man who became the most precious  for her, and tragedy is that, she even can't claim it..  tears again came back and this time she did't wipe it and let it be ..preety staring her for a while  she is not aware of her presence ...so she decide to confront her ..

P"what's happening ?

M - nothing..!! when did u come?  ( she wipe her tear immediately )

P -  but I have heard you are not well..(she avoided her que)

M - yeah I had an headache. ( she is not able to meet her eyes )

P - oh so that headache is the reason U didnt come to office.oh..!! i remember, u got some project, so that's why u couldnt go to office...and what a project, no one is aware of it even vikram sir and rajeev sir...oh that's what u told granny

( she said cynically and staring to her )

M --  so... oh yes that... u were not here so u don't know.

P - really ?

M --why u talking to me like that... what do u mean ?

P - I m not saying .. I m asking. (she said in strong voice)

M - what ?

P - look at your self... how u look, what happened to u why u behave like that ...

M - what... No i m fine

P - mallhar !  why are u doing this...today I arrived in the morning and went to office, u were not there...I felt u r ill and then i found out that u have taken leave and u have said that u r coming with me home... why and when I called u ur phone was switched off

M -oh may be the battery was low

P - oh.. well... and granny told me u r busy in some office project...i would love to know what project it is 

M"please preety ! leave me alone, ill tell u later... this has bit problem in it 

P - Alone!! ? if i leave u alone this problem will be solved... this madness be less?

M - what madness em I doing ?

P - you love married man, u want to destroy your life after him...if that is not madness then what is ??

M - its nothing like that.

P -  its like that, I know every thing... neha told me one day but i didnt tell u because i didnt want to take his name in front of u

M - means ( she gives full attention to her)

P - means, i see that u r attracted to him, i can see that glare in your eyes when u r around him, the way u look at him, i doubted that but many times knowingly I was being like I don't ... I was thinking I imagine this... but this imagine of mine has become the reality ..please malhar don't do this.. stop your self.. u wont achieve any thing from this (she put her hand on her shoulder)

M - I can't .. (she remove her shoulder and move two step ahead  and seeing to the horizon) i can't do that.. in fact I dont' want to do that.

P - what ? r u mad ? ( she hold her shoulder and shake her)

M - I know what I m doing 

P - u mean, u say that u love some one who belongs to some one else...with whom your relation has no future ...and even knowing that u don't see it wrong .. u r happy?

M --  yes !! I m very happy... so what if this happiness has sadness in it  ( she said as she is in trance) ... but because of that its meaning won't change na . 

P - mallhar !  ( she seeing her as she is lost it)

M - don't look at me like this, I haven't lost my head by this... I know and understand what u say .. its true... but it doesnt mean that every love story must have an happy ending ..why don't u think that loving is not getting the love back and that person will be ours, married to us... no i dont think so.. *love is not a aim that after marriage its over...love is endless, even if one dies.. the other keeps it going *

P -  Malhaar come to your senses what are u talking about... from where  u learned all this.. did vikram teach u all this

M - shut up preety,!!!!  he did not teach me this.. he even doesnt know all this .. got it ??!!! yes... its true that i love him allot.. more then words... i can not tell u how much i love ... he is the 1st man in my life who made me feel that love is the most beautiful feeling of life. the most pure... i love him that's truth but he doesnt love me .. that's another truth I know that... but it doesnt change my love for him  ( her eyes getting wet and voice filled with emotion)

P--- but mallhar!

M --  No preety its not wrong... he never said to me that i should love him or do some thing special for him ... and i havent put any condition in front of him ...I know just that he is very nice person ... i love him and that's it .. i don't want any thing else from him .. nor any hope!! 

( both silent for a while and finely preety broken this seal)..

P ---  so what next ...because of this love ull lock your self here u won't meet any one / leave your job ??

M - who said ?

P -what are u doing all those days ?

M - I m just trying to hold my self... i was asking my self if i m doing the rite thing..so when i have to face him i should not make any mistake... i wont be weak ... and now i can handle my self.. from tomorrow every thing will be just like b4

P  -- nothing will be like b4,. u know that too

M - it will ... ull see

P - its not easy 

M - even life is not easy but we live it na

P - mallhar !! is there any way ..( she said as she accepted her defeat)

M - no its not... where I m there is no way back... i tried it from all those days to return .. i tried to stop my self.. make my self understand but ... i fought with my self... then i came to know that... he is in me... very deep inside... even if i want i cant separate him from my self.. when did this happen ? how it happen i dont know and I dont even wanna know so what ever it is ...that's it and i must live with that true... knowing I m his but he is not mine... my love won't be less..never... that's what I know.,( she looks so determined and sure, preety is so worry for her and say to the god... Please ! help her).

VINNIE WILL TRANSLATE THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER... SORRY ITS GETTING LATE GOING HOME AND I DONT WANT TO KEEP ALL WAITING πŸ˜‰

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 12  TRANSLATION  CONTINUEd

Next day vikraam's house...

Rajeev and his family r ready to go to the Mumbai for  nandita's wedding...so all preparation has done vikram comes along with him to do see off  them...

R - Ok Vickram  take  care of yourself as well as the others

V - please ! bhaiya ...I  am  not a child ..you  don't  worry..

R -I  know...but you will stay  here  alone,I  have told you  that you also come along..But you  have  refused..

V - you know why,I  don't want to meet any one from my  old life ..I don't want to relive all those  things .. your  brother's  people (reletives)  they  will know about me and  ask  about Mawhari . It is  with freat difficulties I  closed those  roads to my  past and I don't want to revisit them again

R --  I can  understand ,That is why  I won't insist.. but vikraam ! Always  remember one thing

V - What?

R --we love u... ( he hugs him)

At the office"

Mallahr proved to herself, she looks normal and behaving normal, she pretend as, nothing happened exept preety nobody can say that she is carry  a strom with herself .. vikraam comes and call her to his cabin.. when she comes..

V --  hello malhar ! how r u ? When did you  join..

M- two days  ago ,  when you were not here..

V -  Yes! I went out   to do some work for the office..So how was your  vacation?..

M - Very  good! I  enjoyed it alot..

V - that's nice, How is  granny?

M_ She is  very  good..

V - I  will  come one day  to  meet her..

M - Anytime  sir! ..Um..Sir I wanted to show you this  file..

( she open up a file in front of him and bent towards him to show a important point, she can smell his fragrance, she can feel his warm breath on her cheeks, this is very tough  for her, she staring to him ,he is busy in the file, he is so close to her, her palm is wet and when she feel that she is about to loose her control  she collect her courage and forcefully pulled her attention to the file  )

V - Anything  else?  .. ( he ask very gently and up his chin )

M - no sir.. I  am going  now .. there is alot of work pending..

( she come out to the cabin and taking a fresh breath and say to herself  "Vickram  Thakur  you  have taken  my  life today.. I must say u r a charmer ..If I  have fallen in love with you  then it is not  my  fault it happened. ,

she seeing him through window and  smile slightly...

croziaxx thumbnail
  hi girls !   πŸ˜³
 i m too busy this week ..so no new chapter.. sorry .. i would try as soon as possible... πŸ˜³
love u πŸ€—

croziaxx thumbnail
hey girls !  luckily i got the time,  so here is my new chapter..read and leave ur comments and some body please translate it.. who has time ..this time almost whole chapter in hindi... 
thanks in advance...  πŸ˜³

chapter-13

Jeevan me vade karna jitna aasan hai, nibhana utna hi muskil hai... malhar ke sath bhi aaisa hi tha.. usne keh to diya ki wo vikraam se koi umeed nahi rkhegi..lekin zindagi humare vado ke hisab se nai chalti... uske apne hi rules hote hai.. wo jitna chahti ki wo uske, bare me na soche par mann tha, ki bar-bar usi ki traf khichta tha... uska wo concern nature, wo smile , wo brown aankhe.. anjane hi jab wo uski traf dekhta ..to mallhar ki dhathkane rukane si lagti.. uske liye khud ko behlana muskil so ho jata.. is samay bhi wo apne ko bandh kar apne kaam me mann lagane ki koshish kar rahi thi..tabhi preety ne aakar use tok diya ..

P - tumhe vikraam  bula rahe hai...

M - kyo ? ( usne sar udhaya)

P - mujhe kaise pata hoga unhone keha ..tumhe bhej doo..

M - thik hai mil kar aati hoo ( khdhe hokar usne apne kapdhe thik kiye.. )

( knock karke jab wo andar aayi to usne notice kiya ki vikraam bhut si files table par bikhre huye usme se kuch dhood raha hai..aur shayad wo impo point  mil nahi rahi tha ..isiliye wo wapas almari se kuch poorani files nikal raha tha.. mallahr ko dekhte hi wo file apne hatho me liye uski aur aaya..

V - mallhar ! tum aa gayi ... ek bhut jaruri kaam hai tumse..

M - ji btaiye ( usne us dushmanejaa ko nazar bhar ke dekha..)

V - wo do din baad ek important client ke sath humara dinner meeting hai.. mai chahta hoo kit tum is baar sab kuch handle karo... I mean tum is meeting ki host ban jaao..

M - but mai kaise ? maine pehale kabhi aaisi koi meeting arrange nahi ki hai..

V - to sikho ! ( vikraam ne file psr nishan lagate huye keha)..sab log sikhte hi hai na ..

M - thik hai aap btaiye mujhe kya krana hoga.. ( wo vikraam ko kisi bhi haal me disappoint nahi kar sakti thi)

V - details tumhe mr. saxena de dege.. baki ek acha sa venue chuno, aur apni taiyari un logo ke aane se pahle poori kar lena thik hai.. jao aur mr.saxena se mil lo..

M - ok .. wo mudhi thi)

V - ek minute ! ( mallhar ko direct dekha ..) apne liye ek sadhi kharid lena..

M - wo kyo ? ( uski aankho me sawal tha)

V --  is meeting me tumhe sadhi pehni hai.. humare client foreigner  hai.. is liye mai chahta hoo ki  tum poori Indian outfit me raho.. u know I mean 

M - yaa !! but nayi sadhi kyo ?

V - obviously tumhare pass hogi nahi ..maine tumhe kabhi sadhi me dekha nahi..

M - ( o god ! inhone ye notice kiya hai.. agar kabhi mere mann ka haal notice kar liya to kya hoga.. ek pal ke liye uska mann kaanp gya tha..)  nahi sir ..

V --  what nahi.

M - I mean kharidne ki jarurat nahi hai ..mere pass bhut sari sadhiya hai..aur phir dadu ke pass bhi to hai..

V - thik hai ..to koi problem nahi hai .. taoyariya karo, aur koi problem ho to mujhe btao..

M - sure sir , ( isse pehle wo bahar jati, wo files me phir se kho chukka tha) ..

Do din baad... Sari arrangements poori ho chuki thi .. mallhar venue par maujood thi .. ye ek khubsurat hotel tha.. malhar ne sab kuch vikraam ke instructions ke hisab se hi kiya tha.. ab bas uska taiyar hona baki tha..usne ek last nazar tayario par dali...isase pehle ki wo waiter  ko koi nya instruction deti.. preety ne aakaar apna dhayan apni taraf kar liya..

P - sab kuch bhut acha hai, taiyar ho ja...kuch der me guest aate hoge..

M --- I hope unhe sab kuch pasand aaye..

P - unhe sab kuch pasand aayega ..bas vikraam sir last minute me sab kuch badal  na de..pichle do dino me unhone last minute me itane change krwaye hai..ki mai ab yahi duaa kar rahe hai ki.. wo ab koi nya farman  na jari kar de...

M - wo sab kuch perfact chahte hai..

P - unke  perfect ke chakkar me hum unperfect ho jayenge...

M - ab der nahi ho rahi hai... ( usne use muskrat kar dekha )

P - burai nahi sun skti na ( preety ne chedha ..)

M - kuch aaisa hi hai..( usne haste huye uski baanh pakdh li)..

Taiyar hone ke baad mallhar ne apne aapko aaine me dekha.. bina shaq aaj sadhi me wo beinteha khubsurat lag rahi thi.. usne apne balo me brush kiya.. aur ghoom kar preety ki taraf dekha..

M - kya kar rahi hai..meri taraf dekh, kaisi lag rhi hoo ?

P - ( kuch der dekha use) bhut sundar,bhut pyari.. mujhe darr hai ki kanhi humare guest me se koi tumhe pasand na kar le.. aur meri saheli mujhse door ho jaye..

M - tab to tumhe bilkul darna nahi chahiye.. iska to koi chance  nahi hai.. tumhe pta hai na ( awaz me  udasi thi)

P --    sorry mallhar ! mera wo matlab nahi tha.. chalo bahar chalet hai.. ( she feels guilty)

( bahar aate hi mallhar ki nazar mr.saxena ke sath aate vikraam par padhi.. blue suit me aaj wo roz se  jyada acha laga... meeting ke liye usne koi khas taiyari ki  thi ya use hi aaisa lga tha,dil phir se be-imaan hone lga tha.. " kyo tum mere nahi ho sakte vikraam ?..kyo ?...   is samay jab mujhe, tum par itna pyar aa raha hai..  mai apna pyar jahir nahi kar sakti, kyo ? kyo tumhe gale se nahi laga sakti.. tumhare hotho ko mehsoos nahi kar sakti.., tumhari aankho me apna aks nahi dekh sakti...kyo  ?

P - kanha khoi ho ? ( preety ne apna hath uske samne lehraya)

M - kanhi nahi ...kuch soch rahi thi, chalo..

Vikraam ne aate hi swal kiya... hello ! kaise ho tum dono ? kaisa chal raha hai sab thik hai na..?

M -   sab thik hi to nahi hai .. ( anjane hi dil ki baat jaban par aa gyi )

V - kya matalab ?

M - I mean jab tak aap sb kuch ok nahi kar dete tab tak kuch bhi ok nahi ho sakta..( usne baat sambhali)

V --- ok ..mai dekh leta hoo tab tak tum mr. saxena ke sath presentation par nazar dal lo..

Meeting acchi rahi.. clients ko unka arrangements aur presentation dono bhut pasand aaye the.. maalhar ne ek acche host ki tarah sab kuch ache se sambhala..kuch der ke liye sab kuch kinare rakh kar wo   ek dum true professional ki  trah behave kar rahi thi... meeting khatm hote-hote raat ho gyi thi.. client satisfied  hokar gye the.. preety se ab ek minute bhi rukna muskil tha.. need ke mare usse khdha bhi nahi huaa ja raha tha.. so usne faisla kiya ki wo ghar jane ki permission mangegi..

P - sir !  hum bhut thak gye hai.. do din se hum thik se soye bhi nahi hai.. ab mai I mean hum dono ghar jana chahte hai..

V - I know pichle do din bhut hectic the.. thik hai aap log ja sakte hai.. taxi..???? nahi raat bhut ho gayi hai mai aap dono ko chodh aata hoo udhar se hi mai ghar nikal jaunga.. chaliye..

( raste me preety aadhi-soi aadhi jagi rahi.. vikraam aur mallhar meeting ke bare me baate karte rahe..finely mallhar ka ghar aa gya,vikraam ne gadhi rok di..bahar aakr mallhar ne preety ko almost khicha.. wo ghadhi ke ander hi sone ko ready thi.. )

M - preey bahar aao ! kya kar rahi ho..

P - ghar... phunch...  gye??? ( badhi muskil se usne apni aankhe kholi)...  

M -nahi, abhi raste me hi hai.. bahar aa, sir ko der ho rahi hai..

( kisi trah preety bahar aai...

V - ok .. mai chalta hoo.. preety ko bhut need aa rahi hai.. ,  mallhar ! thank u so much tumne is meeting ko successful bnane ke liye bhut mehnat ki hai.. I m so happy.. tumne sab kuch acche se sambhala..

M --- mai aapko kabhi bhi nirash nahi kar sakti.. aap mujhse kabhi bhi kuch bhi keh sakte hai..

V -   to phir kal office me milte hai.. btw mallhar !  tum aaj sadhi me bhut achhi lag rai thi.. bhut alag..( aawaz me tarif thi)..

M --- aapne notice kiya tha.. ( she is so happy,usne to socha tha ki vikraam ne realize nahi kiya)

V - ofcourse ! maine to aate hi tumhe dekha tha, aur aaj to tumhare upper hi sari jimedari thi.. to mujhe to dekhna hi tha ki   tum sab thik se manege kar rahi ho ya nahi..

M - par aapne mujhe btaya nahi ..

V - kya...

M - yahi ki mai sadhi me acchi dikh rahi hoo, ...

V - mujhe ye kehna chahiye tha.. ? ( he is confuse)

M - haa , nahi ( samjh nahi aaya ki kya jwab de) ...

V - mallhar ! kya sochane lagi ?

M - kuch nahi..

V - mai chalta hoo, thanks once again.

(  vikraam ne ghadhi start ki aur kuch hi second me gadhi aankho se ojhal ho gyi)

M - ye humari kahani  nahi ho sakti vikraam..  nahi .. mera dil nahi manta..  kyo mujhe aaisa lagta hai.. ki  tum mere liye gair nahi ho .. mai itani bewkoof to nahi ho sakti.. ki ek aaise insan se pyar kru jo mera nahi ho sakta..  mera dil tumhe dekh kar kabhi ye kyo nahi mehsoos karta ki tumse pyar karke mai galti kar rahi hoo..tumse to mujhe khusi milti hai, tumse mujhe  apnepan ka ehsas hota hai.. na jane kyo mujhe aaisa lagta hai...  mera dil mujhse jhooth nahi bol rha.. tum mere ho jayoge mujhe aaisa kyo lagta hai ... please god ! ya to mujhe rok lo ya phir koi umeed do.. agar unhe pane ki ek persent ummede bhi mere pass hogi.. to unhe pane ke liye mai apni sari jindagi danv par laga doogi.. I promise that.. ( usne taro se bhare aakash ko dekha aur dil ki gehraiyo se duaa ki)...  

Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=croziaxx]HELLO  since Ron is  curretly  under the  weather  I  will  do the translation this week!!!  😳

chapter-13 TRANSLATED

As easy  as it is  to make  promises  in  life, it is that  difficult to  uphold  them... This was  the case  with malhar ... She  did say  that she would not  hang  anyhopes on Vickram ..But life dose not  run  in accordance to our  promises ... Life has it's own  rules... No amount of wanting  not to think of him, But her mind kept pulling towards  his thoughts again and again... His  caring  nature, his  smile m his brown  eyes..Unknowingly  whenever he looked at her,  her heart beat  seemed to  stop.. For Malhar  convincing herself was becoming difficult.
In this  time, she  closed herself off and  tried  to  put her mind on her  work . That was when  Preety came and  interrupted her...

P - Vickram  is  calling  you...???

M - Why? ( She  lifted her head)

P -How would  I  know, he said to send you...

M - Ok  I  will go  and  meet him. (She  stood and  fixed her clothes.. )

( She  knocked  on the  office doot and entered, when she  did she  noticed  his desk  was  covered  in  files  thrown  all over, he was looking for something and  perhaps s not finding the important  file He went back  to the  cupboard removing some  older files...Milhar  looked at the  file in her hand  and  went towards  him..)

V -  Malhaar  you are here , I  have   an important task for you .

M - Yes   tell me  ( She  stared  at him, lost )

V -  In two  days  we  have a dinner meeting with an important client .. and i want you this time to handle everything... I mean  I  want you  to be the  host  of the meeting..

M - But  how can  I  ? I  have never  arranged  such  a meeting before..

V- Then learn! ( Vickram made a mark on the file and said)..Every one learns na! ..

M -Ok  you  tell  me what I  would have to do...a.. ( She  could not  disappoint  Vickram in any way.)

V - Mr. Saxena will give you the details...Then choose a good  venue, and  finish your preparations befor  they  arrive  alright?..go and  meet with  Mr. Saxena..

M - ok .. ( She  turned to leave)

V - one minute ! ( He looked at mallhar directly ) Buy a saree for  yourself .

M -  Me why ?( She  looked at him with questioning eyes.)

V -- For this  meeting you  must wear a saree.. Our  client is a  foreigner..That is  why  I  want you  in af ull indian  outfit ...you know what I mean 

M - yaa !! but why  a new saree?

V - obviously  you  won't have one...I  have never seen  yoou  in a saree before..

M - ( o god ! He noticed this...if one day  he  notices the condition  of   my  mind then what will happen. .For a moment her mind   was  frozen.)  No sir ..

V --  what  no?.

M - I mean...there is  no  need to   buy  one...I  have  a lot of  Sarees..and then my grans mother has to..

V - Alright , that is no problem .. Start the preparations and if you have any  problems  let me know..

M - sure sir , ( Before she  could  go  out, vickram was again lost in the files) ..

Two days after.. All arrangements were made .. mallhar was at the venue ..It was a beautiful hotel .. malhar  did everything as per Vickram's instructions..All that was left was for her to  get ready..She took a final look at the  preparations... before she could give the waiter any  more instructions.. Preety  came and took her attention.

P - Every  thing is  very  good, go get ready the  guest will be here soon...

M --- I  hope they  like every thing..

P -They  will like it all ..As long as Vickram sir dose not change everthing last minute..In the  laste two days   he  changed alot of things  last  minute..I  pray  that he dose  not make  any  new request   now...

M -  He wants everything to be perfect..

P - in his  quest to  be perfect ..we will become  imperfect...

M - You are not late now?... (  She looked at her laughing )

P - hAA you  can't hear  anything bad  about him ( preety teased  ..)

M -  It is nothing like that..(  laughingly  she   held  her arm.)..

After getting ready   Mallhar looked at herself in the mirror.. Without a doubt she was looked  very  beautiful in her saree.i.. She  brushed  her hair...and  spun around and looked at  Preety..

M -What are you  doing? look at me, How do I  look ?

P - ( After looking at  her for a while) Very  beautiful,very  lovely.. I  am scared what if  one of our  guest  falls  for you.. And  my  friend   will go away  from me..

M - Then you  should not be afraid..There is  no chance of that.. You  know  na ( there was a sadness in her voice)

P --    sorry mallhar ! I  did  not mean  that.. Come lets go outside.. ( she feels guilty)

(  After comming out  Mallhar  eyes   caught  vickram  who was arriving with  Mr. Saxena.. He looked   much   more  better in his blue  suite today  than he did on other days... If he made any special preparations for the meeting or whether he just looked good to her , her heart again  was being unfair  with her,  "Why can't you be mines  vikraam ?..why ?...at this time , when I am so in love with you..I  can't show my love, Why ? Why can't I hug you.?..Why can't I feel your lips...or see my reflection in your eyes...why?)

P - Where are you lost ? ( preety waved her hand in front of her)

M - No where...i was just thinking about something...let's go..

Vikraam  came and asked a question... hello ! how are you  two? How is it going everything is alright?

M -  Everything is not alright.. ( Unknowingly she  said  out loud what was in her heart. )

V - what do you  mean?

M - I mean until you  don't give the Ok then nothing is  ok na?

.(She  said instead)

V --- ok ..I  will  look at  it... until then   go with  mr Saxeana and  look at the presentation..

The Meeting was good..The  clients   were  very  impressed with both the arrangements and the presentation...Maalhaar  handled  everything like a true  professional , forgetting her personal  problems.  The  meeting ran  into the  night ,  the  clients were satisfied and left.

Preety  could not  stay  another  minute.She  was   so sleepy  that she could not even  stand properly. so  she  decided that she would ask for permission to go home...

P - sir ! I  am very  tired.. I  have not slept properly  in  two days.. Now I  ...I  mean  We would like to go home.

V - I  know  the last to days were hectic..Alright you  can go ...taxi?? No it is very  late ,  I  will drop you  two  home and then  go  home myself.. let's go..

( On the way home  Preety  was half awake half asleep, Vickram and mallhar were talking about the meeting.Finally they got to her house, Vickram stopped the car,  Mallhar came out  and almost  pulled  Preety  out,,,she was ready  to sleep in the car.)

M -  Preety  come out what are yu doing?.

P - Are we home? ( With  difficulty  she  opened her eyes)...  

M - No, we are on the  street , come out,  Sir  is  getting late.

( Preety  came out)..

V - ok .. I  am  going ...Preety  is very  sleepy  ...Mallhar  thankyou  so  much  you  worked very  hard to make this  meeting a success.. I m so happy.. You  handled  everything well...

M ---I  can never disappoint you ...You  can tell me anything at any time..

V - Ok  We will meet in the office tomorrow.. by the way  mallhar !  you  were looking very  good in  your saree, very  diffrent( tere was praise in his voice)..

M ---You  noticed it?.. ( she is so happy, She  had thought  that he  did not realize  it)

V - of course !As I  came   i  saw you,And today  you  had all the responsibilities..So  I  had to see  that you  were managing it all well...or not..

M - but you did  not tel me that ..

V - what?..

M -That I  was looking good in  my  saree, ...

V -  I  had to say  that? ( he is confuse)

M - yes,  no  (  She did not know  how to answer) ...

V - mallhar ! What are you  thinking

M - Nothing.

V - I  am going , thanks once again.

(  vikraam Started the car and in a few seconds he was gone.)

M - This can't be out story  , vickram... No  my  heart dose not accept it.Why  dose it  seem..That you are not a stranger to me. I  can't be  so foolish...that  i  fall in love with a man  who can never be mine...Why  dose  my  heart  not  feel that  I  am doing something wrong by  loving you..I  get happiness from you , I  get  a  feeling of beloning  with you ...I  don't know why  I  feel...my  hear is not lying to me..You  will be mine  why  do I  feel that?Please god  eith er stop me  or  give me some  hope...if you give me a 1%  hope that I  can get him then for him I  will put my  life on the line... iI  promise that. ( She  looked at the sky   and  made a prayer from the depths of her heart).  

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
Ladhkio ! tum sabki-sab aalsi ho gyi ho...
koi comment nahi kar raha hai.. mai gussa ho jaungi...  

aur meri pyari roshu ka kya hal hai..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
tabiyat kaisi hai tumahari ? 
 chalo ache bachho ki trah comment kro !  good girls.. πŸ˜³
Edited by croziaxx - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
BHUL gyi ... tera naya chapter read karna ... abhi read karke comment deti hon .. meri tabiyat pehle se behter hay