New article: Egyptian Mummy to come alive in JAJ :D

Posted: 10 years ago

SAB TV's Jeannie Aur Juju (Eagle Film Productions) will soon roll out another interesting track that would present some fresh and engaging content that the viewers are bound to enjoy.

The upcoming track will showcase Vela (Harsh Khurana), Mooni (Simple Kaul) and Jhujun (Arshifa Khan) visiting a museum and admiring the historical artifacts besides other figures there.

Soon things will turn into a hilarious and comical nightmare as an Egyptian mummy will come alive.

Mooni will be seen taking advantage of the mummy and will exchange tools and weapons to use it against Jeannie (Rubina). She will also be seen dressing up as a mummy in a couple of sequences that would add a lot more fun to the costume drama.

While we get set for another roller coaster ride, we contacted Rubina stated, "Well, obviously at the end Jeannie will resolve the situation and send back the mummy. But what would be interesting to watch is how eerie and scary the track would roll out to keep the element of comedy alive."

Keep tuned in for more updates!!!

source: TC.

Sorry if already shared😊

Edited by -Priyam- - 10 years ago
so guys! R u excited for this??? 😉
thanks yeah excited to see it!
Thanku priya baby for the article🤗
Uummm sounds interesting😳 excited to see the track
Originally posted by -Priyam-

so guys! R u excited for this??? 😉
ooo yeee so excited ...so who is this Egyptian mummy ? Can you guess ?
"eerie and scary track" Very excited to see how the element of comedy would come alive
thx Priya, very excited, will be laugh riot, enjoying more every day
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Thanku priya baby for the article🤗
Uummm sounds interesting😳 excited to see the track

welcome huney.. 🤗🤗when I saw the article I became excited too! JAJ is getting more n more funny these days...😆
Originally posted by MaryamMary

thx Priya, very excited, will be laugh riot, enjoying more every day

I know.. that's why I'm addicted to JAJ since its start.. 😆 n ur welcome😳
Originally posted by Valini

"eerie and scary track" Very excited to see how the element of comedy would come alive

yup me too! lets see!😆