Nach Baliye 6

Rithvik-Asha Win Nach Baliye 6 Celebration Thread

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

AshVik have won!!⭐️ Woohoo Yippe, party all night (and all day)πŸ₯³ So happy and so proud today😎

Rithvik & Asha wowed all viewers and not just their fans with their talent, their amazing dancing, their admirable humility, their kindness, their hard work and love for each other and for all of us

So happy that Nach Baliye 6 crowned Ashvik as winners - genuine, pure, wonderful souls who deserved to win! They were in it for each other - to fulfill Rithvik's dream of buying a house for his parents in Mumbai. That's a beautiful reason to compete and win NB for!

Ashvik put their sweat and blood and didn't complain ever despite facing so many adversities be it injuries, or their exasperating schedules (managing 2 and 3 shows each) or the undue criticism and bias shown.

This is a triumph of talent over excessive drama, of genuineness over pretense in a world full of it.

Thanks a lot to AshVik's parents for raising such wonderful children. It was such a wonderful sight to see AshVik's parents on stage and receiving the NB trophy with them!

A huge shout out to our choreographers Vaibhav & Bhawna for all the work!

Thanks a lot to all the fans from other fandoms, all the celebs who supported us, all AshVikians who persisted with their voting and canvassing amongst friends, families, colleagues, neighbourhood, weddings, offices, schools & colleges and more.

Thanks for all the hard work and sleepless nights and prayers and best wishes.

God bless AshVik ❀️

Banner crdt: Eshu πŸ€—Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma- thumbnail

Rithvik and Asha take the Nach Baliye trophy home!

Television's one of the most adorable couple Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi who are seen grooving on the Nach stage have been declared the winners of the Star Plus's couple dance reality show Nach Baliye season 6.

After giving stupendous performances in the show and after having reached till the finale of the show, the couple take away the Nach Baliye trophy along with the cash prize of Rs. 35 Lakhs and to add on more the couple has also been given the exotic tour package to Australia.

The other couples who Ripu Daman Handa -Shivangi VermaGurmeet Choudhary - Debina Bonnerjee ChoudharyVinod Thakur - Raksha Thakur who were in the contingency to win the competition gave their heart warming wishes to the couple. While Gurmeet and Debina were in the top two, Rithvik and Asha were announced the winners by the hosts of the show Karan Wahi and Gautam Rode.

The couple Rithvik and Asha were presented the trophy by the honourable judges Shilpa ShettyTerence Lewis and Sajid Khan.

Well it's a dream come true for the couple who were very much consistent with their performance right from the first episode and now finally they take way the trophy home!

We wish Rithvik and Asha heartiest congratulations!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/18648-rithvik-and-asha-take-the-nach-baliye-trophy-home.htm

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha win Nach Baliye 6; take away R 35 lakhs, a car & an Australian trip

After three months of non-stop dancing, Rithvik Dhanjani and his partner Asha took away the golden trophy home on the grand finale of Nach Baliye Season 6. The couple that was pitted against three other strong contenders, Gurmeet-Debina, Vinod-Raksha and Ripu-Shivangi won the finale with majority votes. The duo had tirelessly worked on their chemistry, performances & grooming through the show to impress the judges Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Sajid Khan, Terence Lewis and the viewers. The Grand Finale also saw some outstanding performances from the celebrity couples and never seen before acts by judges - Terrence Lewis put on a saucy act on Lahu Mu Lag Gaya while Shilpa Shetty Kundra for the first time performed an aerial act and grooved to Ram Chahe Leela song. The stage also marked the first ever television performance of the successful director - Sajid Khan on an amalgam of songs from his movies.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-TV-rithvik-and-asha-win-nach-baliye-6-take-away-rs-35-lakhs-and-a-car-4509545-PHO.html

Rithvik-Asha win 'Nach Baliye 6'
IANS  [ Sat, Feb 1, 2014 ]

http://www.nowrunning.com/rithvik-asha-win-nach-baliye-6/89561/story.htm

Rithvik-Asha win 'Nach Baliye 6'

Mumbai, Feb 1 (IANS) Television actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi won the sixth season of celebrity dance reality show "Nach Baliye" Saturday. The couple has been part of the show from the beginning and have been giving spell-binding performances.

The winning couple was awarded the official "Nach Baliye" trophy along with Rs.35 lakh, a trip to Australia and a Renault Duster SUV.

While Rithvik jumped with joy, Asha shed tears of happiness.

"We had put in our best in every performance and had a clear goal of winning right from day one. However the competition was very tough and it only pushed us to try harder with every episode. Needless to say, this would have not been possible without my Baliye. The sweat and tears shed was all worth it," said Rithvik.

The winning choreographers Vibhav and Bhavana were awarded Rs.5 lakh.

The show started with 11 couples initially and the other couples who were contesting for the trophy included Debina Bonnerjee-Gurmeet Choudhary, Vinod Thakur-Raksha Thakur, and Ripudaman Handa-Shivangi Verma.

The finale was a grand extravaganza with performances by all the contestants of the season in different groups.

Actress Shilpa Shetty, who co-judges the show along with filmmaker Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis, performed a fabulous aerial act on "Pani da rang" from the film "Vicky Donor", "Ram chahe leela" from "Goliyon Ki Rasleela...Ram-Leela" and "Dhating naach" from "Phata Poster Nikhla Hero".

Terrence put on a saucy act on "Lahu my lag Gaya" while Sajid performed on an amalgam of songs from his movies. 

The couples were joined by Dimpy Ganguly and Suhasi Dhami who were present and even performed at the finale

TOI: Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi win Nach Baliye 6

In a nail biting finale on Saturday night between the final four Jodi's Rithvik Dhanjani-Asha Negi, defeated their co-contestants Gurmeet Choudhary-Debina Bonerjee, Raksha-Vinod and Ripudaman Handa-Shivangi and emerged as the winners of the dance reality show Nach Baliye 6, aired on Star Plus.

Sources inform that the makers (Frames) had invited all the eliminated contestants along with a few special guests to make the Nach Baliye 6 finale a memorable one. Beautiful Shweta Tiwari and witty Manish Paul were at their best during the finale night. While Rithvik-Asha won the dance reality show, husband-wife Gurmeet-Debina emerged as the first runner-up. Besides winning the golden trophy, Asha-Rithvik won a cash prize of 35 lakh rupees. Bollywood actors Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtargraced the finale to promote their upcoming film 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects'.

We wish Asha-Rithvik on their victory.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Rithvik-Dhanjani-Asha-Negi-win-Nach-Baliye-6/articleshow/29728019.cms

Asha and I want to get married, but not anytime soon: Rithvik
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Asha-and-I-want-to-get-married-but-not-anytime-soon-Rithvik/articleshow/29806415.cms 

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, winners of Nach Baliye 6, spoke to LT after winning the reality show. Just four months into their relationship, the popular pair from Pavitra Rishta say they are contemplating marriage, but not yet.

A lot of TV stars are said to fake relationships to participate in reality shows like Nach Baliye. There were similar rumours for you two too...
Rithvik: I know what a reality show can do for you. Reality shows are a big support for an actor. And at this time, a reality show Asha ki zaroorat thi. I have already done Jhalak Dikhla Ja, but Asha didn't want to do a show alone. Even when Jhalak season 6 came, I told her I am recommending her name for it. But madam ko lagta tha ki woh yeh nahi kar payengi. This was when we were only friends. And when we became a couple and this show was offered to us, Asha refused it again. I accepted it and forced her to do it, for her good. But there was no question of faking our relationship.
Asha: In fact, we are so scared of our parents that declaring our love for each other on a reality show was a very big step for us. I think why we accepted this show was because Rithvik wanted people to know me as Asha Negi, and not just as Purvi from Pavitra Rishta. My parents knew about Rithvik, but we come from a middle class family. It is not normal for a girl from such a background to announce her relationship on national television.

How are you feeling after the win?
Rithvik: The feeling has not sunk in yet. I am still waiting for the rehearsal call to come. But I am sure it will sink in. When it does, we are gonna be like 'OMG! We are the winners of Nach Baliye season 6'.
Asha: Oh my God! I don't even know what to say at this moment. Somewhere we knew we could win. Bahut achhi performances di hain. We are so excited. Haan, dil mein tha aisa ki hum jeet sakte hain but overconfident nahi thay. Aisi feeling nahi thi ki hum hi jeetenge.

How are you planning to spend the prize money?
Asha: We are gonna buy a home with the prize money. Rithvik is buying a home for his mom.

What plans for the future?
Rithvik: We want to get married, but not anytime soon. Right now we are only 23 and 24. Who wants to get married at 24? I don't! We have known each other for a year only.
Asha: I am not ready for marriage. I am too young for it. It isn't that I don't want to get married to him, definitely, I want to. He will be my life partner, for agle saat janam tak. But thankfully, there is no pressure just now from our parents, which we were earlier thinking ki hoga.

TOI :We plan to go on a holiday soon: Rithvik - Asha 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/We-plan-to-go-on-a-holiday-soon-Rithvik--Asha/articleshow/29771566.cms

Small screen stars Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi came in limelight with Pavitra Rishta, became friends on the sets and have been dating for sometime. They stepped into dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 6' " and Asha was little 'nervous' about her dancing abilities. And now, this cute much-in-love couple who are much popular among youngsters have won the finale. 
Ahmedabad Times chats with the couple immediately after the finale. Excerpts:

Has the feeling sunk in about winning the show?
Rithvik and Asha: We still can't believe that we have won. It will take time to actually believe it.
Asha: In fact, both of us and our families were constantly praying to win and finally it has happened. I am asking Rithvik again and again 'have we actually won it?'

There was strong buzz on you guys quitting the show...
Rithvik: It was just a rumour, I guess. The injuries might have been the reason for such buzz, but it was not true.

ALSO READ: Rithvik and Asha win Nach Baliye 6

And how was the entire experience of doing this reality show together?
Rithvik: It was amazing. We have had our sets of ups and downs in this journey. Some injuries, some learning, super hectic schedule and lots more. And by the end of this " I and Asha have bonded well. Now I know on how she reacts when she's stressed out or when she's low. It has made our relationship strong.
Asha: We were so busy as we were juggling between Nach Baliye and Pavitra Rishta. We really didn't know how the world moved in the last three months except these two things! For me, it was tough to meet Rithvik's energy levels and for him, it was to lessen the levels " and we both managed to bridge the gap. And all this has made our bond stronger, for sure. Now, I can say I'm hands on with few dancing styles.

Which couple was a tough competition for you?
Rithvik and Asha: Gurmeet and Debina.
Rithvik: It was a healthy competition as Gurmeet and I have been friends for a very long time. When I had to make the decision about participating in Nach Baliye, he was one of the few friends whom I called to take an opinion.

So what's next on the list?
Rithvik: We both plan to go to the Golden temple very soon as it was a mannat. We had decided to go there, if we win and so we will do that soon.
Asha: Yes, the Golden temple is first on list. Then Rithvik's mom wants all of us to go to Vaishno Devi, his sister wants to go to Shirdi and my mom wants to go to Haji Ali. So, you can say there's is a mini-pilgrimage trip on the cards " let's see how we chalk out this entire trip plan. But we need a break soon.

Rithvik, you took up anchoring in the midst of all this. How could you manage it all?
Rithvik: I loved it as I'm a workaholic. Even when I was in Dubai, I used to host small birthday parties, events and lots more to make money of my own to fulfil my wish to become an actor. I didn't take any money from my parents to fulfil my dream.

Pavitra Rishta is wrapping up soon, what's your say?
Rithvik and Asha: We have no idea about it. We have been completely occupied with shootings and rehearsals. So, we cannot comment on it.

We did not want people to know about our relationship: Rithvik and Asha

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/We-did-not-want-people-to-know-about-our-relationship-Rithvik-and-Asha/articleshow/29773351.cms

After three months of gruelling dance rehearsalsand performances, Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi were crowned the winners of Nach Baliye season 6. Ashvik, as the couple is called by their fans, say they had to juggle between two shows and make do with only three to four hours of sleep. What kept them going was the desire to win the Nach trophy. We spoke to Asha and Rithvik after the win:

On the win
Asha: Oh my God! I don't even know what to say at this moment. Somewhere we knew we could win. Bahut achhi performances di hain. We are so excited. Haan, dil mein tha aisa ki hum jeet sakte hain but overconfident nahi thay. Aisi feeling nahi thi ki hum hi jeetenge. Rithvik: The feeling has not sunk in yet. I am still waiting for the rehearsal call to come. But I am sure it will sink in. When it does, we are gonna be like 'OMG! We are the winners of Nach Baliye season 6'.

On their relationship 
Asha: During our journey in Nach we spent 3-4 months together. We have understood each other emotionally now. Aise time par yeh khush ho sakta hai aur aise time par isse gussa aa sakta hai. Yeh teen mahine mein humne ek doosre ko itna jaan liya hai jitna log teen janmon mein nahi jaan paate hain.
Rithvik: I never heard any rumours that we were faking our relationship. Probably we were too busy rehearsing. I was busy in the real world and not concentrating on rumours. But even if they came out, we are thankful to them for getting us visibility and helping us win the show.

On the prize money
Asha: We are gonna buy a home with the prize money. Rithvik is buying a home for his mom.

On marriage plans
Asha: Marriage will have to wait for at least three more years. He wants to be more settled and I want to do more in my career.
Rithvik: At least three or four years more. We are 23 and 24 and too young to get married.

On the decision to participate in a dance reality show
Asha: It was Rithvik's decision to participate. I was super nervous. Rithvik is a superb dancer, and I am a complete non-dancer. Mujhe yeh tha ki main iski beizatti na kara doon. Mujhe apne par bharosa nahi tha. Rithvik had great faith in me and he convinced me.
Rithvik: I wanted everyone to know what Asha in real life is. Asha has never participated in a reality show. I thought it would be quite helpful for her career.

On the initial apprehensions
Rithvik: 
There were apprehensions. Our relationship was new and fresh and I didn't want to jinx it. But this opportunity for Asha has worked really well for her career. Nobody knew about our relationship and even our parents weren't aware. But now they are cool about it. When we told them that we are dating, they were like "OK, nice". We were very surprised by their reaction.

On their journey
Asha: Initially when we started the journey, Rithvik was quite energetic and I was dheeli. Even Terence Lewis (one of the judges) called me very dheeli. But we both worked hard on it. Rithvik had to tone down his energy because we were dancing as a couple. Kahin na kahin usse bhi manage karna padha. I also did a lot of hard work to improve myself.
Rithvik: It was very difficult for Asha to cope with two shows. I am a workaholic and can do four things at a time. However, this period of torture was completely worth it.

On making their relationship public
Asha: We were dating but we didn't want people to know about it. Only our close friends knew. We didn't want people to say "They are a part of a TV show and they are dating. They are just another couple." We wanted it to be very subtle. When this offer came, we were confused. We thought that everyone, including our parents, would get to know. But now it's all cool and our parents are quite happy for the both of us.

On getting injured during the show
Asha: It was very stressful for me. Rithvik wanted the trophy, so we never thought of quitting the show. Rithvik was scared when I got hurt and we both had to get stitches. Us samay toh ho gaya tha ki ab toh paseene ke saath khoon bhi baha diya toh we have to win.

On her career plans
Asha: Now I love dancing. I would like to even give anchoring a try.

On getting to know Asha
Rithvik: She's such a kid, who is very lazy when it comes to doing hard work. She gets cranky when she doesn't get enough sleep. We got to see so much of each other that we can be together with each other for the rest of our lives.

Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago
Huma- thumbnail
Youtube Links to Segments.

Interview with Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi Winner of Nach Baliye 6- India-Forums 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZ1L7lDSbo

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi win Nach Baliye 6 - E24 Segment 2nd February 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0CJmIeG2lM

Nach Baliye 6 Winners Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi Interview with P7 news 
https://youtube.com/watch?v=654ckjFR510 ...

Tellychakkar - Presenting the Nach Baliye 6 winners: Rithvik and Asha 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIGpBX9sU3I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi - Nach Baliye 6 Winners' exclusive interview with Bollywood Now 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lj52J0rXFS8

Rithvik & Asha on Tellytalk post their Nach Baliye 6 win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iybOQ9zgwDY

Rithvik & Asha talk to India TV news after Nach Baliye 6 win https://youtube.com/watch?v=r9Js5xvx2sk

Rithvik & Asha speak to TV9 Gujarat after Nach Baliye 6 win http://youtube.com/watch?v=adITonziUBg

Rithvik & Asha's journey to Nach Baliye 6 finale http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlvSJ_x-IJg

Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago
Huma- thumbnail
Partyyy onEdited by Huma- - 10 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Congrates ashvik<333
uda best!!Edited by _CookieMonster_ - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The rightful winners have won    Congrats Ashwik and Ashwikians πŸ₯³
arshi33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yay!!!
Well deserved!!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to our Cuties Rithvik and Asha... Muah love you guys...
You guys deserved this trophy and we all are so so so happy for you...

Ashu we all are so proud of you and your growth as a dancer has been amazing.. You and Rithvik have given your sweat and blood to this show and finally today you got your prize...
Congratulations to Vaibhav and Bhawana too. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations to all the fans who voted for Ashvik, this wouldn't have been possible without all your support...

Its party time guys... Ashvik WON Nach Baliye!!!!
Edited by style14 - 10 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳πŸ₯³

A BIG CONGRATS!! to all those who voted and prayed!

love ASHA AND RITHVIK
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats AshVik and AshVikians!!!