Nach Baliye 6

Rithvik-Asha Win Nach Baliye 6 Celebration Thread - Page 2

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So when I first heard that ASHVIK are the winners. I was just jumping in joy in my head lol. I was constantly looking if and twitter for some news on who won. I was not even at my house and had to keep update through my dad's phone. All I can say that WE DID IT guysss!!!!! Now its party sharty timeee!!!!
p.s I am going to miss all the Ashvik and Karvik moments. Love them soo muchhh.

Edited by coco101 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yippeee...WE WONNNM!!!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all, I want to say my whole hearted congrats to Asha and Rithvik! I know I can speak on behalf of all of us when I say that none of us doubted either one of you for a second. We knew you both could do it and all of us are so proud of you, like I don't even have words to express my happiness. 
So I casually came on IF yesterday not really expecting any spoilers and then I see this tweet, but the source doesn't look reliable, so I ignored it. Then we started getting tweets from ZA, from Raj, articles, etc and then I was like "okay, this is legit." And then I started screaming and doing a happy dance!
I'm also super, super proud of all of us A.K.A the whole Ashvik family or #TeamAshvik! We all stuck together and voted like crazy not just this time, but since past November. It really shows what we can do if we all are united as a team! Thanks to Ashvik for putting this whole Ashvik family together! 
Rithvik and Asha's reaction was P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S. ! I loved Rithvik's jump and Asha's falling to the ground. How Rithvik hugged Karan and then how Rithvik fell to the ground and hugged Asha. Their reactions really made all of this worth it! <3 
They continue to amaze me how they always thank us, they always say the audience first and it just makes us feel so proud to be their fan and it also makes us know that they really do care, which is a lot from a celebrity to a fan, well scratch that, they make us feel like family! 
I'm honestly gonna miss Nach Baliye every week, every Tuesday how we would all sit around staring at our monitors just waiting for a spoiler, all the amazing segments and of course #KarAshVik masti! 
Thank you to Ashvik for being just simply amazing! Love you both tooo much!! <3 

Edited by ilovepr - 10 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Party. Time
congratulations ashvik n all fans..
πŸ‘
ArshaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woohoo! The best day ever! My Ashvik won! Congratz to everyone!πŸ₯³
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Ashvik..their hardwork, struggle everything got answered ! and most importantly they won it with honesty 
LazyBing thumbnail
Thanks for the thread!πŸ˜ƒ
Congratz to all AshVikians for voting for ashvik soo much that today they can hold the trophy with full pride! And congratz AshVik for winning so much hearts and the title of NB6! πŸ‘πŸ˜› You truky deserved itπŸ€—
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congratzzz AshVik...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
for the fisrt time i'm realllyyy happy with a celebrity reality show winners...AshVik..u guys truely deserved it...πŸ€—
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So happy for Ashvik and all Ashvikians
We did it
Party time yayy..Big congratulations to Ashvik
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
tadaang...Ashvik with trophyπŸ₯³