QuboolExpress [31] *Sazishon ka Jaal*

Posted: 10 years ago

|31|

Sazishon ka Jaal

Opening Remarks

Welcome to number 31 in our News Letter journey. We are resuming the NL after a short break with new members on the team and a few old ones. Hope you all have a great time reading it, as much as we had compiling it!

Credits :

Summary of the Week : .LilGreenRobot.

Dialogue of the Week : charmee_sammy (Done by DancingDiva.)

Best Scenes of the Week: cclove

Best Character of the Week: cclove

Allah Miyah What's Wrong with You Moment of the Week: --Mina--

Libaaz of the Week: Riya.S.007

Mitwa Moment of the Week: 713_Sparkles (Done by DancingDiva.)

Villain of the Week: pancakes (Done by DancingDiva.)

Ratings of the Week: QueenofMyCastle

Blooper of the Week: Chahanya

Funny Scene of the Week: Riya.S.007

NEW! HaiRa moment of the Week : Mohit-deewani

X-X-X-X-X

Creative Sections

Most Active Member of the Week: -Araina-

Most Active Topic Maker of the Week: -Araina-

Video Mix (VM) of the Week: -Deepali-

Animated Icon of the Week : Sunshine Girl

Non Animated Icon of the Week : Sunshine Girl

Signatures of the Week: Sunshine Girl

Avatar of the Week: Sunshine Girl

Song of the Week: MissZoobieDoobie

FF of the Week: -ShwSha-

OS of the Week :  -LiveLoveLaugh-

Tags : -Rajvot- & gk_09

Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Summary 20th-24th of January 2014

*Gaffur visits the mental institution where Tanveer is admitted and she tells him she knows everything about her daughter; but she will only tell him everything if her demands are met. Gaffur doesn't give in and is tensed thinking about what she said.

*Asad, Zoya, Dilshad and Badi-bi set up a plan to expose Razia but fail. However, Rashid records Gaffur's confession on Zoya's phone when he visits the room asking for forgiveness saying he agrees to whatever punishment they get. Rashid tries his best to show them the phone but all attempts fail. Asad announces that he will be taking over the company because his father is physically unable to and also announces that Gaffur is resigning shocking both Razia and Gaffur. Asad organizes a party in the change of duty and says he has a surprise announcement which will be revealed in the party. Rashid manages to write on a piece of paper asking Zoya to check her phone but the paper ends up with Razia. She checks Zoya's phone and hears Gaffur's confession and thinks that they will be announcing his crime.

*Najma is tensed about Nikhat's current state but carries on ignoring her. Haseena succeeds in her plans to prove Nikhat mad. Asad invites Najma for the party and asks for Nikhat to come as well but Haseena poisons Najma's mind asking her not to take Nikhat to the party as she will embarrass them further.  At Haseena's house Nikhat finds out about Sameera in the dungeon and is shocked at the state she is in.

*Haider and Humeira share romantic and passionate moments together. Humeira finally gives into her emotions and confesses that she likes Haider. Haider is happy that he is succeeding in his plan.

*Haider confronts Gaffur about the gudiya factory raaz. He confesses that he knows the crimes he committed together with Razia. He tells Gaffur that 17 years ago, not only did a body get burnt in the factory, but ruined his parents lives too as they were the owners of the factory. Haider reveals that his father died due to bankruptcy after the loss of the factory. He vows to send Gaffur and ruin Humeira's life. Gaffur is tensed and guilty but is determined to stop Haider from ruining Humeira's life.

*Gaffur is guilty about the crimes he has committed and tells Razia that sooner or later everything will be out in the open and because they are the culprits; they will surely be punished. He says that whatever punishment they get will be less than what they deserve after what they have done.

Summary 27th-31st of January 2014

*Gaffur is tensed and wonders how to stop Haider from ruining Humeira's life. Razia convinces him to kill Zoya. A killer hired by Razia arrives at the party and Razia tells him he only has half an hour to complete the task. Najma arrives with everyone except Nikat, Farhan & Haseena. She is congratulated for the good news. When asked about Nikhat, Chand-Bi covers up saying Nikhat is not well and Farhan had to go out & Nikhat isn't well so Haseena stayed back to take care of her.

*Gaffur fulfils Tanveer's demands & Tanveer tells Gaffur that Zoya is his daughter. He remembers his agreement with Razia to kill her so he runs to her defence but lights go off and she is abducted. Asad and Haider rush out to her rescue. Gaffur shocked that Razia knew Zoya was his daughter but hid it from him. They get into a tiff. Gaffur threatens her that if she doesn't reveal where Zoya is then he'll confess their crimes in front of everyone. Humeira creates a ruckus at home saying she doesn't care about Zoya when Dilshad asks her to join them in prayer. Gaffur is frustrated at this and asks her to apologize.

*Asad & Haider rescue Zoya from an isolated shed, and are shocked to find out that there is a time bomb. They barely escape from the shed when the bomb exploded. Zoya & Haider get a flashback from the gudiya factory.

*Razia is assured by her people that Zoya is dead but is shocked to find her standing at the door with Asad and Haider. Asad confronts Gaffur and says he knew that they were closed to unravelling the gudiya factory secret so they got Zoya abducted. Gaffur says it doesn't matter anymore and he should announce whatever he was going to say in the party. Asad announces that he is getting married to Zoya, shocking both Gaffur and Razia who had misunderstood the whole situation. Razia is happy that they don't know anything about the recording. Gaffur faints and is attended to by the ladies. Asad wants to get Gaffur arrested but Zoya stops him and asks him not to take a hasty decision in anger.  He thanks Haider for helping him.

*Gaffur sits beside Zoya while she is asleep and holds the doll piece in his hands remembering her childhood. Razia drags him out of the room while he is about to caress Zoya's face. Razia threatens him and says if he tells Zoya about their relationship then she will prove he killed her mother. While walking in the hallway Zoya calls out Abbu, he turns to her surprisingly but finds her talking to herself with the doll piece in her hand.

*Nikhat tries to prove that she is not mad but finds no one in the house except Haseena and Chand-bi.  While trying to explain Chand-Bi and Haseena give her a glass of water and she faints after drinking it.

*Asad and Gaffur argue. He tells Gaffur that he's a great actor and he faked an attack at the right time. Gaffur doesn't retaliate and tells Asad no matter what he does he knows he won't be forgiven.  Asad moves away and claims that he is going to call the police. Zoya is surprised at the sudden change in Gaffur.

Technical: The directors are doing a good job. Surbhi needs a new stylist and if she does not have one, she needs one. Pronto. The rest of the cast is alright with their outfits. Sets were nice, the dance sequence was good too after a long time, good job choreographers.

Characters suddenly behaving out of characters is a hindrance that needs to be overcome => Writers and directors need to work on that.

Story: Story has picked up pace and this week was thoroughly enjoyable. I am liking that they are balancing the clashes with the tender moments of the all the leads. It helps balance the equation and does not give the viewers a headache. Tannu is back, Haseena and Razia are schemeing, Asad, Razia and Haider have thrown the gauntlet. Gaffur has found his daughter and is at the risk of losing them both. Too much going on.😆

Can you please know when to stop with the stupid AsYa fights? They start well, but then the writers get carried away. I am at a loss why Zoya needs to keep harping on about how she is always right. Kiddish much?

Acting: Raqesh is getting into the element of the character,eye contact is so much better, voice modulation and pitching needs more work. Surbhi needs to tone down a bit. Mohit has been phenomenal with the change in expressions. Alkaji and Tejji are the reason I am so hooked on these last few weeks. The rest of senior actors haven't had much chance to display their talent these last few weeks. Rest of the younger cast oscillate between good and bad.

Overall: The episodes in the last couple weeks have been hit and miss. We saw some excellent scenes with great execution and some very dry, very okayish scenes too. With Gaffur knowing who his lost daughter is and also having to work against Haider and Razia's open challenges, it will be interesting to see how the drama unfolds next.

QH should now be renamed as "Kissa of jaals and chaals"

Numerical Rating: 8.5/10

Asad Ahmed Khan

Why is Asad our character of the week? He left no stone unturned in trying to expose Razia and Gaffur for the Gudiya Factory sazish and the ruining of his father's life because of what happened 17 years ago. In every cnfrontation whether between Razia and her never ending taunts and show of cool confidence, or Gaffur, Asad held his own against them. For his unrelenting pursuit of the truth and the quick thinking in certain situations, Asad Ahmed Khan is our Character of the Week!

Gaffur: Because she's my daughter!

For the first time we saw Gaffur go against Razia. Threaten to expose both their crimes if she didn't tell him where Zoya was. Father instinct kicked in? I think so. Gaffur may seem tame in front the likes of Razia who is ruthless in every plan she concocts but nothing would stop Gaffur from saving his newly found daughter Zoya, even if he had to expose his crimes and pay the price, he was willing to do it for her.

The scenes between Razia and Gaffur concerning Zoya this week were powerful and were really something that had never happened before so you're just in the moment and feeling the tension. Really well-executed scenes by both characters/actors.

Zoya: I miss you Abbu

A lot of the past two weeks has been dominated by the revelation of Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui as Zoya's father. A secret only revealed to Gaffur but one that tears at his heart because he cannot tell her. We saw a beautiful scene ending the week of Gaffur coming to Zoya's room and opening her music box that he'd gifted her as a child. He tucked her in and was about to caress her hair but was stopped by Razia who hauled him out.

Why this scene was beautiful? It showed the acceptance of Gaffur of Zoya being his daughter. He didn't doubt nor frown after past encounters of the unpleasant variety. And because of the yearning of a father to be near the daughter he had lost. It was a sweet scene enhanced by Gaffur overhearing Zoya who wakes up, holding her music box and tearfully saying how much she misses her abbu and wishes he was there with her.

Urmm. This is difficult. But the best and the best was when Gauffer says "Zoya meri beti hai!" 

This week mostly passed in the party. All were looking good in their dresses, but, the best dressed people were...were, means more than one person.

And the award goes to...tantanaaa😎

Asad and Najma. The bhaijaan tamatar Jodi.⭐️👍🏼

Asad, in that black suit...uff, this AAK v 2.0 looks hot and yummy.☺️ And Najma in that pink anarkali absolutely adorable.😳 future mummy ka roop nikhar ke araha tha mashaallah!!!  So this award had to go to these two.

Well these two weeks were mostly filled with mysteries being unveiled and further planning plotting, with some Mitwa moments. The sole funny scene brought a breath of fresh air for us, the viewers.😳

During the party, when all of us were thinking where Mrs tamatar had vanished,😆 wont she come here? Then she entered, along with her hubby dear and kamini relative.😡 Dilshad with AAK and Zoya were congratulating her.

And trust zoya to tease Najma with her nickname. Zoya started to joke that she even had planned what will be NajRaan's future kid's name. if it turns out boy, then the name will be baingan, if it turns out a girl then her name will be lady finger.😆 🤣

When all were rolling their eyes and shaking their heads in disbelieve to future Asad Ahmed Khan's bride, she had burst into laughter followed by others. This was a treat to watch, a perfect family scene.👏

After the failed attempt to get Razia's confession Asad, Zoya and Dilshad were with Rashid. Rashid drops Zoya's phone after Asad leaves. Zoya sees a recording on it and is not sure who recorded it.

She saw Rashid drop the phone also according to the time stamp of the recording there was no one with Rashid. So who other than him could have recorded it? His limbs don't function but fingers do function.

The one where haider humeria spend night in hotel . It was one really hot scene ☺️  And it also had a lovely background music mujhe ishq se ❤️ And plus a almost kiss   A huge treat for Haira fans for sure 😳

(Siggy credit goes to original maker 😆) 

The scene were humeria stops haider from going . I loved it , shows how deeply she is falling in love with haider and plus I love there eye lock in this scene ❤️ I was really nice and innocent 

Allah Miyan Whats Wrong With You Scene  Goes To Ofcourse Razia . SHe Suddenly Started Defeating Her Husband Guffur? 😉😆 This Week Was Full Of Zoya's Allah Miyan But I Liked Raiza's Allah Miyan This Week🤣I am Always Upset With Razia but Today Allah miyan Whats wrong with Razia! 

Villian of the week has to go to Razia of course! All the plotting and planning she does to get rid of Zoya. And Tanveer isnt far behind, she put Gauffer in such tough situations to find his daughter. 

Mitwa moments very many is the last couple of episodes. Zoya falling on Asad. Their passionate eye locks. The best of the lot was the dance between Asad-Zoya. They had some chemistry! 

By : blessing-beauty

By : mjht_one

By ..SheWolf..

Animated :

By Divya27

Non-Animated

By mjht_one

By :  silver spoon

The song of the week has got to be mujhe ishq se.It was played during humeira and haider's scene at the cottage.It displayed the emotion of humeira very well as we know that she is slowly falling for haider.

FF :

After scrounging through the infinite stories the writers of the forum have to offer, I stumbled upon one that gave me hope. This writer seemed to share the same love and admiration I feel for the art of writing. 

This fanfiction has a story to tell, and a beautiful one at that (but that's just my opinion, my affections for the story are not part of the judgement process, only writing quality was assessed). In the world of fanfictions, it's hard to steer clear of cliches but this story was definitely one of the better ones with hardly any cliches. 

Grammar, spelling, and usage of "texting-lingo" were out of the question. This writer knows how to write.

What I loved about the writing was the fact that the writer understood the need for subtle humor as opposed to slapstick "jokes" and employed it in the story at appropriate times giving readers a balance. The heartfelt sentiments, and the description of a passionate, mature, and caring affair between the characters made this story a winner. But what I loved the most was that Dr. Khan & Zoya were not the story, the story incorporated Dr. Khan & Zoya. The characters were developed in a logical sense, never once did I feel that the characterizations took a complete 180 turn in the name of development.

The other characters (Dr. Sagar being my fave, his friendship with Zoya was admirable) in this story actually had an affect on the story, and got the development they deserved as characters. The writer didn't just classify these other characters as "the side character" or used their presence as a prop.

Many writers take writing as just a cheaper version of a movie, but this story was literature. It used the written word and wrote beautiful passages to tell a tale rather than descriptions of hair and makeup to make readers picture a "scene." I am so proud of this writer and this writer should be proud of having such an amazing piece of work under her belt.

You can tell a writer cares about the story when she takes the time and effort to research the vast and daunting world of medicine and disease to attempt to enrich the quality of writing. 

This story was fresh and the writing style was rare.

I would like to, with utmost pride and joy, like to honor "Heartbeat Warfare" with the title of "Best Fanfiction" and give my best wishes to the talented writer of the story "Noe123". Congratulations, very well deserved! <3

An Affair by -ShwSha-

Closing Comments 

Hope you guys really like it! Looking forward to suggestions & comments from you all!

The next edition will be out on the 16th  of Feb. 

Prizes Credits : Reeti & Epiphany
Layout : Nisha

Wonderful job nisha ans team! 🤗
                    Great work by the entire NL Team! Nisha hon you did great! 😳

Congrats to all the winners! 🥳

Oh and Nish...love your swanky NL Chief Tag! 😉
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
Boss, take a bow. This thread is beautiful and congratulations to all for such a magnificent newsletter.
Wonderful NL NISHA 
👏 Congratulations to entire team 👏
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago