-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

~*~

M
asquerade, a false show or pretense, pretend to be someone who they are not. This is what you will get if you search up the meaning of Masquerade.

But have you ever wondered what it really means and what's the purpose of a Masquerade Ball?
Probably not. It's okay, I never wondered either. Until the Red Masquerade took place.

I am Scarlett Vaughn, your typical nerd who spends most of her time studying, reading romance novels, watching Pretty Little Liars & Big Bang Theory, and hiding in the janitors closet from my ex- best friend; Riley Summers.

You heard it right, I was once best friends with 'The Riley Summers' , we used to be the best of friends who shared everything with each other, that included secrets. Secrets I wouldn't dare to tell anyone but her.

Now those secrets along with her has become my nightmare. Riley had everything; looks, guts, popularity, friends, money, and the perfect boyfriend.

I too had money, more than her but never bragged about it unlike her. She was the only daughter of Mr. Summers the owner of the Summers Agency- New York's top modeling agency. Riley happened to be one of the models, of course.

I, on the other hand was the only heir of the Vaughn Industries. No one knew though. Why? No one asked and I never bothered.

I am not completely alone though, I had a best friend after Riley dumped me, Stephannie Lyle. Stephannie wasn't filthy rich like most of the students who attends Roselin High, yet that girl had enough money to get her ass into this devil of a school.
 She is the only one who understands me in that school. Everyone else is a puppet who are being played by Riley and her fake boobed barbies.

How does the Masquerade takes place? Well let's just say, it's a tradition of Roselin. A tradition that caused my life to take a full 360 degrees turn especially when Riley's step-brother shows up with his bad boy instincts.

What is this? The bad boy & Nerd cliche drama?
No, don't make that mistake. It's a beginning to something even grater than that.

~*~
Keep reading 'The Red Masquerade' to know more about Scarlett and her life filled with secrets.

...I n d e x...

Prologue

Edited by .Obliviate. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Author's Note:

Hello Guys, many of you know me and many of you don't. So I'll just introduce myself, again.
I am Sanaya. Yes I am a fan of Sanaya Irani but my name is also Sanaya. It's a long story how that became my name. But the story being told right now is The Red Masquerade not How Sanaya got her name.
I am that girl, who says she will update her stories but never does because somehow someone gets her pissed and she ends up discontinuing her stories. I hate writing and I love it as well. Weird? Good I thought I was the only one 😆.
  I don't live in India for a matter a fact I been there only once in my life, that too, Delhi, and I was very young but I still remember everything! I got Sheldon's brain ;).
 For those who don't know Sheldon, he is one of the characters from a popular tv show called Big Bang Theory. I am like crazy over them.
Every thursdays I make time just to watch it live. One thing you need to know is, I rarely get pissed at someone but if anyone EVER get me pissed, there's no way in hell you can un-piss me, if that's even a word? I curse more than anyone can ever imagine a little girl to curse.
Yes I might look little and cute but I'm not. I am brutally honest and I might piss you off with that therefore I'm saying sorry now! Am I babbling about myself too much? Sorry I tend to do that when I write stories at 1:30 am.
Yes it's 1:30 am right now where I live. Now to the story, the story is about mysteries, secrets, love, romance, friendship, betrayal, and humor. It's obviously a teen fiction, and no there will not be any specific couple from any tv series.
 It will be a normal story with made up characters. And I PROMISE you all that I will continue this story. But only if I get good comments that will show me to continue this story. I think that's all for now.

Oh! Also, please don't copy my works, it's purely my idea's and imaginations.

So tell me if you all liked the idea of masquerades & secrets or not.

Take care & Peace out. I need to sleep before I get dark circles and my mom telling me no one wants to marry me. Cause then somehow I will blame you guys for it. 😛
Good Night. Love You All ;*

-XOXO-
~You Know You Love Me~
S a n a y a~

Edited by .Obliviate. - 9 years ago
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cool n interesting story...
would luv to know abt Scarlett's secrets...
thanx 4 d pm...
and plz accept my buddy rqst. 
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept
Interesting start
Update soon
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dancer is back with a story... eeesh me dancing now   
there is one similarity btw u n me which i realised now! me too write story promising for regular upddattes but ends up discontinuing... ðŸ˜† may be me too should try one story n continue it.. ua such an inspiration babe ðŸ˜‰
now coming to the story... thrilled n excited am !! ðŸ¥³
new fresh story!!! with new fresh characters.. wohooo! 
and i have told u b4 na u write stories like novels n weneva i read ua work i feel like reading a novel! 
why don't u try one? ðŸ˜‰ trust me its gonna be best seller ðŸ˜‰
back to story! its really interesting and now my brain is all set to unlock how the story gonna proceed.,,, wat r the secrets n lots more..
u knw it better na that i lose my sleep after reading ua work coz my brain goes on working like never b4! ðŸ˜†
so yes! am super curious!! eagerly waiting fr this story!!! 
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Good.. Would like to read more.. please continue.. 😊
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You better continue it this time, girl. 
If you ever discontinue this, then that will be the last thing you do on this earth xD *even i curse a lot, so dont get me started* 
This concept is really interesting, and I will be waiting for the chapters to be updated soon. 
XOXO 

~Jhanvi 
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm.. interesting.. continue soon..
asking this out of curiosity.. the secrets they used to share.. are they PLL type secrets or just normal girly secrets.. 

XoXO
Mimi
Edited by --MimiGupta-- - 10 years ago
lovelypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice n intresting...too gud awesome sty wantrd to knwabt scarletts secrets...thanks for the pm do cont soon n kp smiling...
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sana...its been a looong time. Anyways, I don't visit this glorious forum (note sarcasm) often coz yes, people have pissed me off too but hey I am commenting here now because this story is friggin amazing. Your writing style is different but in a good way. Its really entertaining and this was just amazing. So pleaseee update it and I will comment as soon as I can and whenever I can so bear with me if I am late.
angel ðŸ˜Š