Posted: 10 years ago
Aw so you really are having babies? No wonder Penny mentioned twins quite a few times, I thought that was just a tease.😆 But congrats.🤗 I like the name Asher, if I'm not wrong that was the guy's name in Humsafar. I really like that name. I'll try to come up with some names in a bit. :) Oh and I hope you have 2 baby girls.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
My two cents... 

Hayfa

Nafeeza

Noor

Raeha

Aamna

Sehr

Shaheen

Shabeeha

Shehnaz

Shama

Naaz

Kashish

Shelly..! names should be desi.. I have some suggestions may be you like them
For Girls:
Manahil, Lubabah, Wania, Sajal, Maheen, Hareem (my niece name), Mina, Enaaya (you already mentioned), Fatima, Habibah, Hafsa, Haya, Siraat, Najia, Shuruq, Jannat, Dua, Fabiha

For Boys:
Ryan, Ateeb, Areeb, Fadil, Raghib, Aznan, Afnan, Ashhad, Asfund, Zaroon (😆), Tayyab, Azaan, Zohat, Ibrahim, Shahryaar
Edited by MasterDisaster - 10 years ago
Shelly, you can also see 99 names of Allah SWT and Muhammad S.A.W.W. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hearts.Flowers

Aw so you really are having babies? No wonder Penny mentioned twins quite a few times, I thought that was just a tease.😆 But congrats.🤗 I like the name Asher, if I'm not wrong that was the guy's name in Humsafar. I really like that name. I'll try to come up with some names in a bit. :) Oh and I hope you have 2 baby girls.😳

Thanks for your wishes ðŸ˜Š

Asher was the guy in Humsafar! But even before that, I knew a guy in college whose name was Asher and always thought that was a really interesting name ðŸ˜›

If you come up with some names, that would be awesome!! Thanks so much ðŸ˜³

I would love girls too!! Little pink dresses and bows  But I just want two healthy babies .. all I ask for ðŸ˜Š
Venus.X thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Easy_A

My two cents... 

Hayfa

Nafeeza

Noor

Raeha

Aamna

Sehr

Shaheen

Shabeeha

Shehnaz

Shama

Naaz

Kashish

Hello - I don't think we have chatted before (at least I don't remember ðŸ¤”) so by way of introduction, my name is Shelly ðŸ˜› and I visit here from time to time.  Thanks for the names.  We are actually going to use Noor as a middle name for our girl (if we have one) as that is my hubby's grandma's name.

Keep 'em coming.. I would really appreciate it ðŸ˜Š Thanks!
Venus.X thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Shelly..! names should be desi.. I have some suggestions may be you like them

For Girls:
Manahil, Lubabah, Wania, Sajal, Maheen, Hareem (my niece name), Mina, Enaaya (you already mentioned), Fatima, Habibah, Hafsa, Haya, Siraat, Najia, Shuruq, Jannat, Dua, Fabiha

For Boys:
Ryan, Ateeb, Areeb, Fadil, Raghib, Aznan, Afnan, Ashhad, Asfund, Zaroon (😆), Tayyab, Azaan, Zohat, Ibrahim, Shahryaar

This content was originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Shelly, you can also see 99 names of Allah SWT and Muhammad S.A.W.W. 

We really like Enaaya.  ðŸ˜Š  For the other names, they are nice but we were hoping to use more modern names.  Do you have any in mind? ðŸ˜›

Thanks MD! ðŸ˜³
Easy_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shelly1026

Hello - I don't think we have chatted before (at least I don't remember ðŸ¤”) so by way of introduction, my name is Shelly ðŸ˜› and I visit here from time to time.  Thanks for the names.  We are actually going to use Noor as a middle name for our girl (if we have one) as that is my hubby's grandma's name.

Keep 'em coming.. I would really appreciate it ðŸ˜Š Thanks!

As a matter of fact, we haven't. You can call me Easy if you must. or just my username is fine. I saw the thread and contributed. ðŸ˜†

First of all congrats! I love that name Noor ... and glad it's gonna be tagged on to her name at least somewhere, assuming it's gonna be daughters. I forgot to give out names for guys.. but hey, you have plenty of names floating around here, I'm sure you'll do just fine. 
Venus.X thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Easy_A

As a matter of fact, we haven't. You can call me Easy if you must. or just my username is fine. I saw the thread and contributed.😆

First of all congrats! I love that name Noor ... and glad it's gonna be tagged on to her name at least somewhere, assuming it's gonna be daughters. I forgot to give out names for guys.. but hey, you have plenty of names floating around here, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Nah - we're still looking. If anything pops up, lemme know. Especially for boys. Tnx.
Girl:
Alayna
Amara
Ariana
Iman
Malaika
Rahat

Boy:
Adam
Aydin
Rayan