Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks for the comment my dancing partner 
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

Jasmine reminds me of jasmine rice and sometimes princess jasmine

I always loved princess jasmine πŸ˜³ .. but jasmine is now on the back burner.. πŸ˜’
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: giakabir

As long as you don't name one of them Johnny you will always be right. I will tell you why.
LITTLE JOHNNY... NAME THAT ANIMAL
Little Johnny's first grade class was playing "Name That Animal." The teacher held up a picture of a cat and asked, "What animal is this?"
"A cat!" said Suzy.
"Good job. Now, what's this animal?"
"A dog!" said Ricky.
"Good. Now what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a deer.
The class fell silent. After a couple of minutes, the teacher said, "It's what your mom calls your dad."
"I know!" called out Little Johnny. "A horny bas***d!"
Baahaaa it always cracks me up

My choice:
Boy/Girl : Ryan and Mischa
Girl/girl: Mischa and Aariana(why do you spell this with AA?)
Boy/boy: Ryan and Eshaan(this one too. My friends who are americans said that they get confused with double letters if we used them to spell big aa. But you are an American why would you use AA. This reminds me I am out of batteries for very very important stuff which if mentioned in this thread will not only be totally inappropriate but also get it banned)

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I'm loving those names.. Mischa and Aariana are in the lead right now and Asher and Eshaan for boys.  I don't know why I'm not feeling "Ryan" so much but ya, the others are grrreat! πŸ˜ƒ

Now get your butt back as you know I am missing you!!!! πŸ˜‘😑 Finish what you have to do and come back ... πŸ˜³
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations once again Shelly :)

For girls, I love the names Mischa, Ariya and Aariyana
For boys, Ehsaan and Vivaan sounds cool
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ariaana is a nice name... You can also have Araina as a name
Araina means princess of Raina... my best frn's niece has also been named Araina πŸ˜³
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: dare.devil

Congratulations once again Shelly :)

For girls, I love the names Mischa, Ariya and Aariyana
For boys, Ehsaan and Vivaan sounds cool

Thanks πŸ˜Š I'm loving Mischa and Aariyana.. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Now get your butt back as you know I am missing you!!!! πŸ˜‘😑 Finish what you have to do and come back ... πŸ˜³

😲 Are you asking him to finish jerking off ? 😲😲
Edit: LOL, I looked at Walty's pic on Gia's DP and I thought you were talking about FT.
Thus "😲"πŸ˜†

-----------------
Ufff, Gia, batteries can really ruin the fun eh considering it's Valentine's day tomorrow πŸ˜† Hope someone gifts you those batteries to satiate the unfinished business or would you like me to send you a boy toy to your door ?...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Avocado.Girl. - 10 years ago
giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avocado.Girl.

😲 Are you asking him to finish jerking off ? 😲😲
Edit: LOL, I looked at Walty's pic on Gia's DP and I thought you were talking about FT.
Thus "😲"πŸ˜†

-----------------
Ufff, Gia, batteries can really ruin the fun eh considering it's Valentine's day tomorrow πŸ˜† Hope someone gifts you those batteries to satiate the unfinished business or would you like me to send you a boy toy to your door ?...πŸ˜‰

Accepted and accepted. Send the boy toy with the batteries. πŸ˜‰. Make sure he fits my criteria but if he had big hands you are welcome to keep him. Akir tumhara bhi toh valentine day hai.
Plus, I don't know which brand you are using but you need to try a new one. I can make some suggestions πŸ˜†.
giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now get your butt back as you know I am missing you!!!!😑😑Finish what you have to do and come back ...😳[/DIV]

Hey shells, as you can seep Avocado girl has already planned my valentine day. So I guess I am going to be busy for next 24 hrs. See you later, alligator. Bwaahaaa

On other note, I shld be back by tomorrow, hopefully 😊. I am missing you more. This totally can go on I miss you, no I miss you more, no I miss you, no I miss you more...more se yaad aaya. I have a joke for this.
DAD AT THE MALL
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 92). We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.
My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.
When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked, Whats the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one, and in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.
Got drunk once, and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.

Ps: Incase you didn't get the connection. Peacock ko Hindi mein More bolte hain. Bwahaaa.

Originally posted by: giakabir

DAD AT THE MALL
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 92). We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.
My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.
When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked, Whats the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one, and in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.
Got drunk once, and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.

Ps: Incase you didn't get the connection. Peacock ko Hindi mein More bolte hain. Bwahaaa.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kudiye, your dad is too cool man. What a witty little man...😎

------------------

P.S: Men with quick sense of humor and sarcasm are definitely on my list of Valentine, forget about small or big hands as long as they know how to work them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†