Thayumanavan 3th-7th Febuary discussions

serials2010 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Viji and Hema!  This serial is going nowhere - What is wrong with Maha she turned her back on her father who spoke badly about Bharathi but is putting up with this nonsense that Vignesh is feeding her?? Have her brains gone on a holiday?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates :)

Hope this Maha Bharathy misunderstanding ends soon . Can't they talk and solve their problems directly how can they allow someone to interfere in their personal life .

And now Indra once a bright intelligent girl changed to a spoilt girl . She should come to her sense soon .

Ashok helping and caring for Vicky was nice hope this track moves in good way now .
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates

i am confused - first the writer showing Asoak a insentive person - now he is so understanding and caring what's up - he is afraid to go home that shows he is not matured enough then other times he is acting so wisely

Indra shelterd girl i can understand her she fell the first person who gave her time and caring - in a way she thinks she can trust that guy - Mathi talk to the boys partents beginning  - i don't she will understand Mathi needs to face hard life truths - needed to know what is important in life

Maha didn't know the outside world and she thinks she can trust Vignesh - i don't think she even realized that Vig has ideas about her - she is married girl think that protect from outside interest - not all of the men are same can't except everyone going to be like Bharathi - she didn't know Bha at all - should have trust when he tells her that he didn't do anything - she tricked him when she took him to the doc now acting high and mighty no good Maha

Suba and Vicky - it is going to be problem - he wouldn't like comparing and Suba can't help she will talk about Asoak it will create problems - she is going to learn soon not everything is rosey

Mathi has full plate problems

lost interest in this serial writer needs to change something

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update friends. I was also reading all the comments. Good interpretation
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates - I feel sorry for Bharathi - Maha used to be so understanding but she is losing focus - wish they straighten things out quickly.  
Indira is heading for a major fall with her behaviour - Mathi has his hands full.  Shubha grrr... the less said the better.  She needs to grow up - the last thing she needs is another marriage, she is not mature enough to handle a relationship.

Like everyone says this serial has lost its charm.  Wish they would bring back Janani's character.  However, I can't see anyone but Kalyani doing justice to that role - so maybe wishful thinking on my part!    
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no idea where this serial is heading. Getting worst day by day 👎🏼 What started as beautiful story father of 5 girls - now no idea what is really going on.

I remember metti oli - not sure if anyone watched it here. Father with 5 girls. Story was good - did not drag plus glued me on till the end. It was nice to see how the father tried his best to protect his girls and despite of everything each girls still faces their own problems after getting married.
prarman thumbnail
After so long, a sweet maha , , bharati scene, its nice to watch.
avknight thumbnail
Great phone convo b/w maha & bharathi... Good that their misunderstanding is over.
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friday Updates posted in first page..
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I don't understand why can't maha sees the niceness of Bharati. Bharati is a wonderful husband. Oh god I like subha's advice but honestly she is certainly not in the position to advice as her own home is broken.