Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update, SK.

yaaru kaiyO eduththu thalai mEla vechchukkittaa promise aaidumaa?  what kodums saravanaa!!!
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akka thanks for the updates...
Tuesday Prasad feeling bad abt his valarpu parents... good to see some change in him.. but Maha is grrr...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I don't understand the logic [ srima seriala logic paarkira ore muttaL neethan ]. If you don't like someone you don't talk & keep away from them. How can you ask others  to tow your line? Fundamental right violation 😉 .
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks for the update.

I don't understand the logic [ srima seriala logic paarkira ore muttaL neethan ]. If you don't like someone you don't talk & keep away from them. How can you ask others  to tow your line? Fundamental right violation 😉 .

adha yenga neenga 3 yrs appram ketkareenga?..from the begining..idhana happening indha pazha pona serials la..
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks for the udpates... Innum ethana naal aanalum login illadha seril eduthute dhan irupanga.. paakaradhuku nammala madhirir nallavanga irukara varaikum..
And we have great thiyagigal updaters here...
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks for the update.

Srima,. it happens in real life too... Im witnessing it very often.. Even well educated, grown up and matured family members do this.. not jus this , I can see many things that seem illogical in serial, and we will think if there are ppl like this so cruel and cunning...
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think pirai himself would have sent this...??

i thought it could be that stupid BIL of prasads but then he knows that prasad had told his friend to give them money whenever they wanted??

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sumi and meenu akka - thank you so much for the updates.

Prasad - confusing character. 80% like his mother too 🤔 Screams like her, talks like her and barely uses his brain.
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Sumi and meenu akka - thank you so much for the updates.

Prasad - confusing character. 80% like his mother too 🤔 Screams like her, talks like her and barely uses his brain.

Thaayai pol pillai nu summa va sonanga..

Thanks for the updates.. I think the notice wud have been sent by Prasad's BIL...
Now Gopi will be all set to investigate into this notice matter and solve and prove Prasad's valrpu parents ignorance..
I just hate piraisoodarrr, as how cud be such a disgusting man.. cant speak what he thinks..