Posted: 10 years ago
Sparkingeyes - im here now to support Rubina.

havent watched the episodes , will watch in sometime from the start. mean while u guys can help on the track and her character

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Hey will u realized ur mistake that's good...but u don't need to do all this ...
But if u really wanna support rubi that's ur choice ...our rubi is a brilliant actor...
N she joined the show in Dec ...n u can start watching it from now also if u want...as its a comedy show n different tracks r shown
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wil_smithee

Sparkingeyes - im here now to support Rubina.

havent watched the episodes , will watch in sometime from the start. mean while u guys can help on the track and her character

Edited by MaryamMary - 10 years ago
Im always loud. b it appreciating or trashing my nature. Its not only good to talk bad it's also valid to support whn age is not on mistake. I hope u guys will agree to me
Originally posted by: MaryamMary

are u really & truly going to support Rubi as u said, & why, right now I a m supporting u, we already are here to support her on JAJ show,

I know u guys r here to support her. 'I Dnt make fake attempts to have habit of putting n table.   Do u rhino my support is not need for her then I will come here
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wil_smithee

I know u guys r here to support her. 'I Dnt make fake attempts to have habit of putting n table.   Do u rhino my support is not need for her then I will come here

I hope u do that please, Edited by MaryamMary - 10 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome. Have fun hereπŸ€—
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol... You can just join the forum if you love JAJ or Rubina... Not for showing or proving something to someone...
However welcome to the forum. Be active and have fun here... It is a peaceful forum😊
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Welcome to the forum , hope you enjoy here and please introduce yourself here :)

~*Members Intro & Birthday Calender*~

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MaryamMary

I hope u do that please,

look who is talking about, i t was discussion with me n sandya, ur no one to to me ha ha haha ha πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

HOPE U BE ACTIVE AND INCREASE THE RANK.. THAN RANTING OR TRYING TO PUT SHOW DOWN WITH ME... IM MUCH MORE CAPABLE