Jeannie Aur Juju 3-2-14 written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Jeavi perform gracefully on "Tujh mein rab dikhta hai" after the performance , they are in an intimate position , Jeannie shies away and says that she's glad that finally he realized his love for her though lately and tells him to call her name lovingly , juju does it in SRK style .

Its revealed to be Jeannie's dream .she asks him once more but this time he sounds angry , Jeannie startled asks him what happened ? Juju says stop it just stop it . Jeannie says i cant help , my heart cant stop loving you , he gives an irritated expression . Jeannie says that now she will do sher-o-shayari and he will have to listen as he is her Juju , she recites a romantic shayari . Juju tells her about all the things flying and speaking in his room , she asks what do they say ?

Juju says they chatter Jeannie loves Juju and...he stops it in middle and asks her about the newspaper which makes Jeannie loose her hope .
Juju grumbles about breakfast which consists of green vegetables .

He asks her where are the kids , the house seems so silent , Jeannie says they are with Vela in the museum to explore new stuff . Juju is suspicious about it and prays to god to bless them as they are with Vela !

In the museum various beautiful antique pieces are on display , the trio are seen entering it . Vela tells them its a museum where we find all sorts of antique pieces , he says that once he read in his childhood that pyramids are in Rajasthan 🤣 .

Genius comments that he's a fool who doesn't know anything , Vela says it was a slip of tongue , actually pyramids are found in deserts 🤣 , the kids tell him not to cover his mistake .

Vela tells them to enjoy while exploring the musuem , Genius says its so boring , i thought it will be fun here . Vela tries to coax her by making her see the antique beauties .

He then shows them a plate which shines with golden color and says its 1000 years old , they say it this is 1000 years old then our Jeannie didi is 2000 years old .

Genius & Junjun whisper among themselves that its no fun here , Junjun gives her a idea about having some fun. They do magic and the plate flies in air , Vela tries to catch it , while attempting to , he attracts the attention of 2 security guards .

They take him for a thief and scold him for touching the plate , Vela threatens them with his name and position as a pilot in PA , they are afraid and they leave after requesting them not to touch anything around  .

Vela takes the kids to another section in the museum where a mummy is standing in a case , the kids ask Vela about it , they are even confused by the mummy with mother (mummy) .

Vela tells them that its a body of an ancient king who is no more in this world , so to preserve the body , they treat it with medicine and tie it up in bandages so it doesn't rot for many years .

Vela leaves telling the kids to follow him , but the kids are thinking of an other mischief by glancing at the mummy .

Juju is all ready to leave , suddenly he stops , Jeannie flirts that he must be thinking how he can live for work without hugging his wife .

Juju shrugs her off and says i am thinking about this empty space , it looks awkward , don't you think something must be placed here ? I even had a talk about this with the kids .

Jeannie says i will do it and then by magic , she places a big teddy bear on a stand near the empty space . Juju angrily asks her is he a 6 years child or Genius's elder brother and will he play with a teddy ?

He says he want an art piece which Priya can easily find for him and orders her to send him office and take off the teddy bear , Jeannie does it it . She decides to order something on her Jin tab , she selects an ancient flower vase and orders it .

The kids are still near the mummy , Vela comes and tells them to come with him as he needs to leave for office as well , the kids refuse and send him home instead .

They are about to leave as well but Genius gets an idea and whispers it to Junjun , they place the mummy in the empty space for Juju and sends it case to Vela's house to make him glad and they return home too .

The guards are joking about Vela , suddenly they discover that the mummy is missing and they are horrified and scurry away from there.

Jeannie builds castles in air about Juju praising her and letting Priya down , suddenly she sees the mummy from a close view and yells in fear .
She checks her tab and confirms that she dint ordered it , the kids say they brought it here for Juju .

Jeannie angrily tells them that she warned them not to touch anything but they brought it till here and it should be back in its place before she returns from office , she leaves too .

The kids decide to play with it before they return it , Junjun asks Genius how they will play with it as its lifeless , Genius says she will infuse life in it . Junjun doesn't believe her till Genius actually restores life in it .

The mummy speaks in some other language and angrily tries to attack them , they hide away from the mummy but it discovers them , they scream in fear and the mummy sneaks out through the open door .

They say to each other it's so scary , we have to find it & send it back before Jeannie didi comes back .

Jeannie appears on Juju's desk where he is working on his laptop , she informs him about the order by her for the empty space and tells him to guess it .

Juju says he doesn't know , Jeannie says i will give you a hint , suppose if you are a bouquet then what am i ? He still is unable to guess it , she gestures him to come closer .

They hug each other and then Priya barges there , she is shocked to see them like that . Jeavi are worried , they move away and she angrily asks what's happening here ? Juju thinks what type of satellite antenna she possesses by which she comes to know that i am with Jeannie .

P.S : Sorry for the late update...i hope you managed it this time .

Kind regards

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
😃 thxxx  a lot for this written update.
Lovely update sumi! thnkx :D
Thanks for the Written Update
Thanks for the Written Update