Jeannie Aur Juju 4-1-14 written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Priya asks for an explanation from Juju , he quickly changes the topic to Mr. Khanna's hug as present to both of them which he received from Jeannie . He tells Jeannie to hug her as well , they hug too and Juju praises Mr. Khanna for the unique present , Priya convinced goes from there .

Jeannie once again praises Juju's presence of mind , she takes Juju with her to show the order .

Chatur is having food with Durga beside him , he wants to have Carrot Halwa , he tricks that she cant cook it better than his mother , she is jealous and says she will cook it better and he will praise her .

She goes to make it , Chatur praises his chaturai , suddenly he gets a close view of the mummy , he is hell scared , suddenly the song "Mashaallah" plays , they both dance while Chatur gets beaten up by the mummy .

The kids shake their legs too in miniature form , Durga is on the way , the kids send the mummy back to its case which is at Vela's house and they vanish back to their house as well .

Durga comes with the halwa , Chatur is screaming mummy , mummy !!
She gets infuriated and smashes the halwa on his face and goes away .
Chatur is in a pitiful condition . The mummy reaches its case and wanders about in the house .

The kids play , Jeavi appear  , Jeannie silently asks them whether they did her work or not ? They say yes , Juju tries to eavesdrop them .

He tries to feel the thing in the empty space and tells Jeannie that nothing is there , she says it will be coming soon .

Vela enters his house , he sees Mooni all sad , he asks her the reason , she tearfully says that no one wants to talk to her because of the RJ J incident so she wont be going to office for a few days .

Vela says that he will always love her no matter what and asks her to say something good about him , she screams in horror . Vela turns back only to see the scary mummy .

They both try to run away from the mummy , Vela faints in fear .
Mooni doubts how can a mummy from the museum turn alive ? Surely its the work of Jin land people .

She decides to take advantage of this situation , she plans to interchange the bodies with the souls . She does some magic with the heads of Juju & mummy and finally interchanges their souls with bodies .

Vela gets up and asks Mooni what's happening all this ? Juju is shocked to find himself like a mummy , Vela is confused whether the mummy is speaking like Vicky or Vicky became a mummy ? 🤣 .

Mooni sends him office by magic and also casts a spell on him that whenever someone will take names of Juju , Vicky and mummy , he will be driven mad .

Juju fiercely asks Mooni about all this , she says soon he will belong to her as Jeannie don't be able to distinguish between the 2 , Juju says she will surely get to know that i am her real Juju .

Mooni says if so then how about confusing her ? I will turn the mummy's
voice just like you and you will be with me in my moon house where her powers will not be of any use . She takes him to her moon-shaped house.

Meanwhile the mummy whose voice is like Juju again tries to attack the kids and tries to speak with Jeannie in that strange language . Jeannie tells him to speak in Hindi or English .

Chatur & Durga barge in , Chatur informs them all about a mummy's presence in their house , Durga is unable to understand what he means .

Jeannie furiously asks the kids what they did to the mummy , they say we really sent the mummy to the place from where we brought it .

Chatur continues that it even dances and says the song is "rasgulla rasgulla" 🤣 then corrects it by playing the music .

The mummy & Juju dance again , he gets beaten up again and Durga gets twirled up by the mummy while Jeannie and the kids watch in disbelief .

Juju-Mooni are in the moon house which appears like a beautiful natural night with full moon . Juju shivers in the cold , Mooni tells him that now he is totally hers .

she will make him to sign MRI I.E Moon Resident Indian by which he will never be able to return back and she will even get him back to his original form .

Juju is worried , Mooni says now she should leave to see what tamasha the mummy's soul and your body are creating in the office , she vanishes.
Juju continues to shiver in the cold .

Precap :-

The mummy speaks in hindi you people !! You have to listen to me as i am the king of Egypt , if you don't listen , be prepared for the consequences , send me back to my palace .

Everyone present there are shocked .

Kind regards ,

Sumi .

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
thanks sumi.. I'll catch the epi soon❤️
Thanks sumi for this written update :)
Thanks for the sweet (rosgulla🤣) update😆😳
Thanks For The Written Update